You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

ladybugg

Professional

• "ladybugg" is female
  • "ladybugg" started this thread

Favourite Team: Poland, AZS Olsztyn, Resovia

Favourite Players: Kubiak, Ignaczak, Achrem

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 7:32pm

2014 FIFA World Cup

Okay. So I've just opened my first Panini trading cards packet today :P got into the spirit a bit and figured it's high time to start the World Cup thread.

Since Polish football is so hopeless that it's basically non-existent on both club and international level, I'm definitely gonna be rooting for ze Germans this year. It used to be Argentina, but lately I've become attached to many, many players of Die Mannschaft and would really love to see them do well.

What about you guys?

bella

skrita limonka

• "bella" is female

Favourite Team: Poland, Bulgaria, Jastrzębski

Thursday, April 17th 2014, 5:44pm

It's tough because I have too many fav players in almost every team... First - Brazil and Spain. Together. This is how my dream final looks like and hell know who I would cheer for then. Italy, because some sentiment from childhood remained (my older brother infected me with love to Azzurri). And there are Germans and Croats and English ... what to do... No, no, let's not get crazy. Spain and Brazil. Brazil and Spain. Stick to it. Should be enough :D But I have to mention that Belgium will be extremely interesting team to watch, have a hunch :whistle: And I don't know what I'm going to do with myself since, you know, Eden Hazard is my absolutely fav footballer :rolleyes:

This is a serious tragic conflict :S But well, at least I try to simply enjoy football.
"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

joanamss

Volleyball Lover!

• "joanamss" is female

Favourite Team: Zanetti Bergamo (Italy), Sesc-RJ (Brazil)NT: Italy, Holland, Serbia, USA, Germany (women); Brazil (men)

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Piccinini, Fürst, Pavan, Merlo, Kozuch, Klineman, Ortolani, Robinson, Mihajlovic, Vasileva, Plak, Fiorin, Thompson, Amanda

Thursday, April 17th 2014, 5:53pm

Im also making the Panini album!!! hehehehehe

Though the World Cup is here...I dont think Ill go to any matches... I did go to the Confederation Cup...but I dont think Ill go to the World Cup. Im sure inside the stadium will be great, but the city is so chaotic at this point Im quite annoyed..hehehehehe Plus its quite expensive..Ill save the money for the Olympic Games..that I cant miss!!!hehehehe

But I think Argentina and Germany are the favorites...of course Ill cheer Brazil....and playing home...well the National Anthem has been an amazing boost for the team before the games...but Brazil will ahve a very hard road...I think Argentina is easy in final....the other team will be hard to predict.

YavorD

Setter

• "YavorD" is male

Favourite Team: Bulgarian NT, Neftochimik Burgas, Belogorie Belgorod, Sisley Treviso

Thursday, April 17th 2014, 6:21pm

My brother and I are also collecting the Panini stickers. Cool, we are not the only "children" :D

joanamss

Volleyball Lover!

• "joanamss" is female

Favourite Team: Zanetti Bergamo (Italy), Sesc-RJ (Brazil)NT: Italy, Holland, Serbia, USA, Germany (women); Brazil (men)

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Piccinini, Fürst, Pavan, Merlo, Kozuch, Klineman, Ortolani, Robinson, Mihajlovic, Vasileva, Plak, Fiorin, Thompson, Amanda

Thursday, April 17th 2014, 6:29pm

We are not the only ones. ;P

ladybugg

Professional

• "ladybugg" is female
  • "ladybugg" started this thread

Favourite Team: Poland, AZS Olsztyn, Resovia

Favourite Players: Kubiak, Ignaczak, Achrem

Thursday, April 17th 2014, 10:12pm

My brother and I are also collecting the Panini stickers. Cool, we are not the only "children" :D
These stickers seem to be huge literally everywhere but Poland :D I mean, they're available, but almost everyone I know, if they DO collect Panini, it's cards. I sell them at work and we didn't even order stickers this time, still have plenty of Champions League leftovers. Anyways, it's great fun. I really missed collecting stuff :thumbsup:

bella

skrita limonka

• "bella" is female

Thursday, June 12th 2014, 5:55pm

Guys, where are you, everybody? Why is so calm here? WC is about to begin :P Feel it! Share it! Talk! Laugh! Cry! :woohoo: How's your moods before? Expectations? Hopes? C'mon :D

Thursday, June 12th 2014, 6:02pm

we are the world of volleyball not the soccer ,did you forget? LOL. :thumbsup:
meso mi ra se beno...

bella

skrita limonka

• "bella" is female

Thursday, June 12th 2014, 6:27pm

LOL. There are some big events which can make us forget about what world we are for a few moments, isn't it?

;)

Emil

Sage

• "Emil" is male

Favourite Players: Haak, Lloyd, Lippmann, Orthmann, Robinson, Folie, Daalderop, Dürr, Stevanovic, Hanke, Heyrman, Herbots, Bongaerts

Thursday, June 12th 2014, 6:32pm

No Sweden, No Denmark, No Norway, No Island :aww: To me, the world cup means nothing, but I'm supporting for the German team.

kondzio

Prediction Game Mod

• "kondzio" is male

Favourite Team: Impel Wrocław, ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle; NTs Male: POL, RUS, BRA; NTs Female: POL, DOM, JPN, BRA, ITA, RUS

Favourite Players: Jeoselina Rodriguez, Kasia Skowrońska, Kasia Mroczkowska, Kosheleva, Jaqueline, Takeshita, Saori, Kurek, Igła, Bociek, Mikhaylov, Muserskiy, Moroz, Lucas

Thursday, June 12th 2014, 6:34pm

For me it's hard to choose a favourite, some pools will be really interesting from first games :box:
Anyway in last 1-2 years I got less interested in football and focused more on volley :D
Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Emil

Sage

• "Emil" is male

Favourite Players: Haak, Lloyd, Lippmann, Orthmann, Robinson, Folie, Daalderop, Dürr, Stevanovic, Hanke, Heyrman, Herbots, Bongaerts

Thursday, June 12th 2014, 6:38pm

Right. We're kind of in the same situation. both Ibrahimovic and Lewandowski are TOO good not to play in the world cup :read:

bella

skrita limonka

• "bella" is female

Thursday, June 12th 2014, 7:19pm

There is always a reason to watch, even if Lewandowski or Ibrahimovic don't play :whistling: Won't you support Torres, Emil? :D

Some sad news about this WC is that a lot, I mean A LOT, of important players didn't go because of injuries... The most heartbreaking for me is losing Reus :( Montolivo. Walcott. Falcao. Valdes. Ribery and I'm saying this though i don't even like the guy but still big loss. Van der Vaart. Kranjcar. Benteke. So many names... I can't also understand some coaches' choices. Why Miranda, Felipe Luis won't join Brazil. And Isco didn't go with Spain. Why not to try Totti back with Azzuri if he had such a fantastic season. Where's Llorente. Not saying about not taking Nasri :pinch:

Thursday, June 12th 2014, 7:49pm

LOL. There are some big events which can make us forget about what world we are for a few moments, isn't it?

;)

well..could be for any other sport except soccer...lol
meso mi ra se beno...

TimHH

Master

• "TimHH" is male

Favourite Players: LLoy Ball, Pavel Zagumny, Nikola Grbic, Robertlandy Simon, Dmitry Muserskiy. Murillo Endres, Nikolay Pavlov, Luciano De Cecco

Friday, June 13th 2014, 12:31am

Strange penalty for Brazil ?( , Kaziyski will fume :box:
Overall the match wasn't too bad for an opening match. Croatia didn't surprise me. They have good players and if they stay calm and concentrated, they should qualify for next round.
never mess with your setter......

Kaziyski

Bulgarian NT hater declared by dido1302

• "Kaziyski" is male

kondzio

Prediction Game Mod

• "kondzio" is male

Favourite Team: Impel Wrocław, ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle; NTs Male: POL, RUS, BRA; NTs Female: POL, DOM, JPN, BRA, ITA, RUS

Favourite Players: Jeoselina Rodriguez, Kasia Skowrońska, Kasia Mroczkowska, Kosheleva, Jaqueline, Takeshita, Saori, Kurek, Igła, Bociek, Mikhaylov, Muserskiy, Moroz, Lucas

Friday, June 13th 2014, 1:35am

Brazil shouldn't have got this penalty :tzz: this own goal by Marcelo was quite funny :D

• "GreekToksoyFan" is male

Favourite Team: Vakifbank,Eczacibasi Vitra,Turkish NT(W),Serbian NT(W)

Favourite Players: Bahar Toksoy,Brankica Mihajlovic,Jovana Brakocevic,Stefana Veljkovic,Busra Cansu,Jenny Barazza,Neslihan Demir,Raphaela Folie,Katerina Giota,Eda Erdem,Agnieszka Kakolewska,Ekaterina Gamova,Tijana Malesevic,Quinta Steenbergen,Lise Van Hecke,Maggie Kozuch,Tijana Boskovic,Helene Rousseaux

Saturday, June 14th 2014, 8:17pm

Colombia-Greece 3-0.. :aww:
I'm Baharist #11 :heart:

kondzio

Prediction Game Mod

• "kondzio" is male

Saturday, June 14th 2014, 8:20pm

Yesterday Spain was on the knees, being beaten by Netherlands 5-1 8o what a knockout :box: tonight we'll have England-Portugal :wavy:

Leonardo.D

Intermediate

• "Leonardo.D" is male

Favourite Team: Argentina NT (men), Russia NT, Lube Banca Macerata, Zenit Kazan, Unilever, Rabita Baku,

Favourite Players: Facundo Conte, Luciano De Cecco,Sebastián Solé, Marcos Milinkovic Maxim Mikhaylov, Sergey Tetyukhin, Sokolova, Gamova, Sheilla Castro, Takeshita, Del Core,tRosir Calderon, Daymi Ramirez, Lo Bianco, Stacy Sykora

Saturday, June 14th 2014, 10:59pm

Yesterday Spain was on the knees, being beaten by Netherlands 5-1 8o what a knockout :box: tonight we'll have England-Portugal :wavy:

Italy-England :wavy: