2015 / 2016 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• That article is VERY rude :what: :down:
    It sounds like they expected Mari to be the superstar she was in 2008 and that she played crap the whole season now, which I don't think she did. And how can a manager say in public "we must get rid of her" about a player of his club??? :white: :wall:

I think her performance isn't the only problem, maybe it's just a coincidence, but for the third season in a row Mari's team has internal conflicts and in the other two times she was involved :whistle:

• I think her performance isn't the only problem, maybe it's just a coincidence, but for the third season in a row Mari's team has internal conflicts and in the other two times she was involved :whistle:

She didn't have any internal conflicts in Molico/Osasco last year...where did you get that from?

• My favourite Cuban MB (of course besides Carillo) Rosanna Giel and Yuris Silie (sister of Yusidey Silie) starts to join Vizura's trainings. :heart:

http://www.voleybolunsesi.com/…p?cid=12&id=27720&topic=2

• Fortunately Muszyna ended up with Adela Helic who's maybe not spectacular but ok OP :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I think Drpa can do better than what she showed in Vicenza too...if three players leave a club at the same time the problem can't only be the players :whistle:

money can be significant issue :call:

• money can be significant issue :call:

No, in this case the problem is not the money. Crisanti had a contract with Vicenza only until December, while Busa and Drpa were simply cut because their performance was considered disappointing (especially Drpa IMO can do much better, she has great skills).
    The club doesn't want to be relegated in A2 so will sign at least 2 new players in the next few days to replace the Serbians

• This is very good transfer :super:
    But She will probably play as OH and how good her reception is ??

• Fawcett didn't receive in last few seasons :whistle: when she played as OH, it was without reception :!: maybe they'll try with Fabris passing ?(

• In the Korean leagues last year both she and Destinee Hooker were six rotation players. It will be interesting to see how she fares in Europe as she has enjoyed the role of queen for several years in Korea until they just last year changed the rules on foreign players which did not allow her to continue playing there. So the top two OH's from the USNT are now playing in Italy.

• So who will be cut now among Cruz, Malesevic and Rousseaux? Too many OHs in Novara now...

• Fawcett didn't receive in last few seasons :whistle: when she played as OH, it was without reception :!: maybe they'll try with Fabris passing ?(

Fabris has a good reception but she is not stable at all. It would be strange to put best OPP in league to play as OH :whistle:
    We will see what will happend. They already have 2 OPP, it would be stupied if they would have 3 OPP.

• If their libero were either Leonardi who's used to 2 receiver system or Yuko Sano, I'd let A.Cruz and the libero pass all the time and put Fawcett as passing free OH. As far as I have seen so far Sansonna isn't able to do that, well she may but it's going to be very risky.

• Fabris has a good reception but she is not stable at all. It would be strange to put best OPP in league to play as OH :whistle:
    We will see what will happend. They already have 2 OPP, it would be stupied if they would have 3 OPP.

Well, maybe Fabris will stay as OP but will get some reception tasks, while Fawcett will be used as non-receiving OH like she played in Korea ^^