You are not logged in.

• "giaval92" is female

Favourite Players: Aguero - Berg - Bruno - Cardullo - De Cecco - Ferretti - Guiggi - Lo Bianco - Togut - Tom - Vermiglio - Vettori

Yesterday, 5:47pm

Picci is just too beautiful in those pics. :heart:

Picci is beautiful everywhere, anytime

Are you guys blind or what? :white:
"De gustibus non disputandum est", but... actually, in the pictures (90%) with Guiggi she looked like a trans. Maybe you missed Martina's IG stories :whistling:

BTW, Tai Aguero a few years after the retirement, announced that she will play again. She will play in Italy:B1, Sassuolo. :cheesy:
This is a great news. For sure, this one is the best news of the day.

Now I dream to have Lindsey Berg back too :love: But she is into coaching.

Here you can read the news ---> https://www.volleyball.it/b1-f-due-ori-o…mpo-tay-aguero/
It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - POL (M) - PUR (W)

Favourite Players: Logan Tom, Piccinini, Savani, Dante, Murilo, Sheilla, Mari, Berg, Bruninho, Larson, Barboza, Richards, Khtey, Bartman, Kubiak, Schmitt, Pavel Moroz, Wlazły, Lukáš Diviš

Yesterday, 6:16pm

Don't be jealous, Loca. :lol: I feel sorry no one says Lo Bianco is beautiful, but that's it. :rolll:
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

Yesterday, 7:09pm

Picci is just too beautiful in those pics. :heart:

Picci is beautiful everywhere, anytime

Are you guys blind or what? :white:
"De gustibus non disputandum est", but... actually, in the pictures (90%) with Guiggi she looked like a trans. Maybe you missed Martina's IG stories :whistling:

BTW, Tai Aguero a few years after the retirement, announced that she will play again. She will play in Italy:B1, Sassuolo. :cheesy:
This is a great news. For sure, this one is the best news of the day.

Now I dream to have Lindsey Berg back too :love: But she is into coaching.

Here you can read the news ---> https://www.volleyball.it/b1-f-due-ori-o…mpo-tay-aguero/
What's wrong with being trans? You can be beautiful and trans at the same time. Those kind of stataments shouldn't be accepted.

Serena

Beginner

• "Serena" is female

Yesterday, 8:06pm

Especially now that Pomì is losing Stevanovic (she got an offer from Turkey and apparently she is going to accept)

?( if I'm not mistaken, all Turkish clubs have already completed MBs. I hope not for the bench...

• "serdar" is male

Favourite Team: Cuban NT, Turkish NT, VAKIFBANK

Favourite Players: A. Orro/O. Malinov/H. Miyashita/P. Barakova/F. Yang/X. Gong/T. Boskoviç/M. Vargas/P. Egonu/I. Haak/Z. Ting/C. Zhang/Gabi/B. Busa/M. Sylla/C. Bosetti/I. Voronkova/K. Ilchenko/D. Santana/J. Geerties/L. Izquierdo/S. Matienzo/J. Rivero/C. Plak/M. Mlejnkova/A. Leyva/L. Scuka/C. van Gestel/C. Chirichella/I. Fetisova/K. Akman/M. Todorova/M. Popoviç/A. Danesi/S. Bonifacio/Y. Xinyue/D. Bağcı/Z. Todorova

Today, 1:12am

Especially now that Pomì is losing Stevanovic (she got an offer from Turkey and apparently she is going to accept)

?( if I'm not mistaken, all Turkish clubs have already completed MBs. I hope not for the bench...

There is Canakkale without any foreign MB but they already have 3 foreign players (Brinker, Courtney, Alajbeg)
The only other team that doesn't have any foreign MB is FB but it wouldn't make any sense since they already have 3 good MBs and 4 foreigners :what:

beri

Intermediate

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce and Turkish national team

Today, 1:55am

@Umu11 I agree I reported her post because I don't like how she uses the word 'trans' in a degrading and offensive way. It's 2017 people come on!

Btw about Stevanovic I hope she picks Çanakkale because they could actually use her very well but I'm affraid It'll be Fenerbahçe which would mean she will just bench...

wild_awake_

Beginner

Favourite Team: Vakifbank

Favourite Players: Kimberly Hill, Olesia Rykhliuk, Hui Ruoqi, Foluke Akinradewo

Today, 11:05am

if Stevanovic joins Fenerbahçe, those rumors will never stop.
i would rather Robin come back to Turkish league...

Today, 11:56am

im not sure if Stevanovic comes to play for Çanakkale (which isnt in any european cup at the moment) after Casalmaggiore (which is in Cev CUP )?
can be Fenerbahçe ? Fener doesnt need a foreigner MB . for CL? yes she can play instead of Dicle Nur babat in CL but this means she will be on the bench most of the time
i personally believe Dicle Nur Babat is not a superb MB but enough for Fener both in TL and CL
meso mi ra se beno...

Today, 2:08pm

Has Samadova signed a contract for any team? Assuming from Facebook, she'll play in Le Cannet

Today, 3:12pm

Has Samadova signed a contract for any team? Assuming from Facebook, she'll play in Le Cannet
Samadova has signed with Scandicci, since Mejiners is pregnant.

Mimek

Trainee

• "Mimek" is male

Favourite Team: NTs: POL(F/M) USA(F) ITA(F), Impel Wrocław, Unendo Yammamay Busto Arsizio, Vakifbank Istanbul

Favourite Players: Skowrońska, Wołosz, Havelkova, Tomsia. Ognjenovic, Sloetjes, Jaqueline, Hooker, de Kruijf, Egonu, Gennari

Today, 3:28pm

What about Mihajlovic? Maybe Kazan will sign her as opp?

tomen

Professional

• "tomen" is male

Favourite Team: Chinese NT (W/M) Russian NT (M/W) Italian NT (W/M) Polish NT (M/W)

Favourite Players: Manon Flier, Zhu Ting, Jiang Chuan

Today, 4:02pm

The news that Liu Xiao-tong will join a foreign club in Season 17/18 is proved by a radio program from Beijing.
I guess she will join Monza women's club.
The question is whether Chinese businessmen, mainly from Wenzhou, still sponsor Monza Club.
It is also why Wang Chen in Season 14/15 and Gao Qi in Season 15/16 are in Monza men's club.
My favourite roster of Chinese
male NT:
S - Li Run-ming, Zhan Guo-jun
OP - Dai Qing-yao, Jiang Chuan
OH - Ji Dao-shuai, Xia Run-tao, Liu Li-bin, Zhang Chen
MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Chen Long-hai, Geng Xin
L - Ren Qi

female NT:
S - Ding Xia, Yao Di
OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Zhang Chang-ning
OH - Hui Ruo-qi, Zhu Ting, Liu Xiao-tong, Li Jing
MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Yan Ni, Xu Yun-li
L - Lin Li

My avatar is Jiang Chuan. I hope more persons love him.

Kk15

Master

• "Kk15" is female

Favourite Team: Italian NTs – Trento – Foppa

Today, 4:55pm

It seems Martinez will be announced tomorrow in Pomì.
Zambelli is arriving too.
Pomì is still trying the 'De Kruijf way' in case Stevanovic will leave.

Toguttt

Professional

• "Toguttt" is male

Favourite Team: ITALY NT

Favourite Players: Togut, Piccinini, Tay Agüero, Lioubov Sokolova, Takeshita, Kim Yeon Koung, Maja Poljak, Fofao, Paola Egonu,

Today, 5:15pm

Samadova has signed with Scandicci, since Mejiners is pregnant.

Samadova signed with Scandicci before Meijners got pregnant. She was suppossed to be Meijners' backup but now everything changed and Scandicci is looking for another OH.

Toguttt

Professional

• "Toguttt" is male

Favourite Team: ITALY NT

Favourite Players: Togut, Piccinini, Tay Agüero, Lioubov Sokolova, Takeshita, Kim Yeon Koung, Maja Poljak, Fofao, Paola Egonu,

Today, 5:17pm

Maybe Stevanovic is going to Eczacibasi to replace injured Thaisa? Anyway she is still under contract with Pomì, which wants her to stay...but she would like to go to Turkey because of Lloyd playing there.

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Fabiana, Jucy, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson

Today, 5:39pm

Thaisa said a few times she is staying in Eczasasibasi, I don't think they would hire someone to replace her, even knowing that will probably take a while to play...

Social bookmarks