2017 / 2018 Transfer News

• Seems Inky Ajanaku (MB) is going to Volero :super:

Is it official? I hope they won't waste her talent. I didn't like the way they played when Foluke was there. Ajanaku is just amazing! She looks like Foluke's little sister. :D :super:

• Is it official? I hope they won't waste her talent. I didn't like the way they played when Foluke was there. Ajanaku is just amazing! She looks like Foluke's little sister. :D :super:

it was published in WOV

• Destinee Hooker (OPP) announced on her instagram she stays in Minas.

Great news! Official is here: http://www.minastenisclube.com.br/noticias/ela-e-nossa

Camponesa/Minas so far
    Opp: Destinee Hooker
    S: Macris and Karine Guerra
    OHs: Rosamaria, Pri Daroit, Karol Tormena and Natália Monteiro
    M: Mara Leão and Mayany
    L: Léia and Geórgia

• After 6 years Kim Yeon Koung announced that she will not play in Fenerbahce anymore. http://www.volleywood.net/voll…erbahce-contract-is-over/
    She said she has many offers but hasn't decided yet where she will play. Maybe Eczacibasi?

What? She did NOT say she won't play in Fenerbahce anymore. Please read it again.

• After 6 years Kim Yeon Koung announced that she will not play in Fenerbahce anymore. http://www.volleywood.net/voll…erbahce-contract-is-over/
    She said she has many offers but hasn't decided yet where she will play. Maybe Eczacibasi?

i$ it a££ about mon€y ? :D hope it won't be Eczacibasi, they have many stars every season and every time it fails :lol:
    and I agree that she didn't said goodbye to FB :wavy:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• What? She did NOT say she won't play in Fenerbahce anymore. Please read it again.

Yeah but I think it's quite clear she will leave Fenerbahce for higher offer$ :lol:

• Kim didn't say she would leave FB. And even if FB isn't as rich as Eczacibasi in volleybal it is still a very big club and Kim has earned respect from fans all over Fener so all I know is that even if they have to say goodbye to almost all their foreigner they will do everything to keep Kim. In this interview she mentioned that it's been a long time (6 years) since she's been in Turkey and Fenerbahce and that she got a lot of offers from different clubs. And she has to talk to all of them including Fenerbahce again to make the best decision for herself. In reality the interview was mostly about how well FB did this season, about the final match and Galatasaray, when she will marry with someone in Turkey : D, and how proud she is of what her teammates and her did this season but she also hoped to do better in CL. Then she indeed also mentioned that she didn't decide yet if she will stay or not and will make the best decision herself when the time comes. I don't think we should call this a rumour or transfer news yet but I see how one would think that's the case after reading VolleyWood. Of course I'm not saying she will stay surely in FB however there is no rumour about it yet.

http://www.voleybolunsesi.com/…p?cid=08&id=33164&topic=2

• Anne Buijs told today on Dutch TV she will leave the club (Rio)....the main sponsor (Rexona-Sesc) will stop and it means the budget will be much lower next season.

• Anne Buijs told today on Dutch TV she will leave the club (Rio)....the main sponsor (Rexona-Sesc) will stop and it means the budget will be much lower next season.

I'm pretty sure she would leave even if they kept their main sponsor

• I'm pretty sure she would leave even if they kept their main sponsor

I agree. She had a bad season. But, at least she met her new girlfriend, Carol ;)

• I hope Kim will stay in a European club, she still hasn't won CL yet and such a gifted player like her shouldn't miss such a title in her CV. She has already proved that she could be a very dominant player in Asian league.

• I hope Kim will stay in a European club, she still hasn't won CL yet and such a gifted player like her shouldn't miss such a title in her CV. She has already proved that she could be a very dominant player in Asian league.

Kim won the CL with Fener in 2012, playing with Logan, Sokolova, Fabiana to name a few.. She was also chosen the MVP

• Kim won the CL with Fener in 2012, playing with Logan, Sokolova, Fabiana to name a few.. She was also chosen the MVP

Oh you are right! I totally forget about the glory days of FB :aww: Still she can go for more :lol: She is one of those "once in a decade" type players :heart:

• I

Oh you are right! I totally forget about the glory days of FB :aww: Still she can go for more :lol: She is one of those "once in a decade" type players :heart:

It seems fene still cuts expense of foreign players next season, even their headcoach will go to italy. If kyk wants to get CL title again. She needs to go to a club which wants to invest more like volero or ecz vitra vakifbank or imoco volley. :lol: