CEV Cup 2010/2011

• Go to hell with your predictions :P

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• This what ZAKSA lost today only Polish team can lose :obey: :cheesy:

Thank you for your estimation. I can always count on you...

Unicaja ALMERIA - ZAKSA KĘDZIERZYN-KOŹLE 3:2 (23:25, 25:22, 23:25, 27:25, 16:14)

Everything is open, but now ZAKSA needs to win 4 sets...

The most important 3:

Edited once, last by Konrad ().

• Sète won the golden set against Lennik : 15-12
    They will play the challenge round.

• So we have Ziraat Bankasi, Kędzierzyn-Koźle, Sete and Resovia Rzeszów. Now we have to wait for drawing of lots.

Evivo Dueren - Asseco Resovia Rzeszów 2:3 (25:22, 18:25, 25:23, 25:27, 7:15)

The most important 3:

• I predict that in Germany will be the Golden Set.

Another exception? ^^

The most important 3:

• Congratulations to Ankara ^^ The dominance of Men's Italian Teams should finally come to an end. Who will play in the Challenge Round here from the Champions League?

• Budva continuing in CL as best 3rd placed team so in CEV cup will continue: CAI Teruel, CSKA Sofia, Friedrichshafen and Sisley Treviso.

Hypo Tirol had the best situation among all those teams but lost at home 0:3 and loosing even CEV challenge round place...

• Cai teruel is a weak team,CSKA is only good at home,Friedrichshafen is worse than last year but has still some possibility and Sisley does'nt impress me so much but with the help of Marcelinho they can be dangerous.The polish teams are good and Ankara surprise me but Sete can't continue to win.
    For me the best four is Sisley,Resovia,and the two best between KK,Ankara and Friedrich ;-)

CSKA is only good at home

Yes, that is totally true! I already expressed my disappointment in the Champions league section after CSKA lost against Cannes, but you shouldn't forget something else - if CSKA happens to be a host in the second game with the rules applied for the CEV Cup, they could even qualify with a Golden set, it's probably their only chance.. but let's wait for the draw because there are other good teams and surprises might happen :)