Champion's League 2009/2010

• There is a very strong relationship between Fenerbahce players and supporters. Supporters usually brings flowers to the players and give them at the end of the game. But that was the first time i've ever seen such an occasion in a volleyball game. That was so beautiful :thumbup: :flower:

• There is a very strong relationship between Fenerbahce players and supporters. Supporters usually brings flowers to the players and give them at the end of the game. But that was the first time i've ever seen such an occasion in a volleyball game. That was so beautiful :thumbup: :flower:

They are probably rehearsing for CL Final Four or even the Final :lol: .

• Can Canne (^^ ) make the day completely miserable for Italy?

i really hope so!! Go Cannes :super: go Ravva :super:
    only Pesaro got my permission to win today ehehe :lol: Go Kasia :super:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• I think on the one hand there are more teams on the same level, but this level may be lower than that of previous years. Probably Fenerbahce Istanbul is the strongest team in this year's competition, and Bergamo could compete with them if they had all players available in good form, but at the moment they aren't so strong. I hope Novara can finally make use of their full potential soon, and Dinamo Moscow and the Polish teams (except DG) also are quite good.

@Shabovta: I think this week Oksana played much much better than recently! :thumbsup:

:dance6: :dance6: :dance6: :rose:

• I saw it too. That was great!

Question for Turkey fans: "Do they do that after every game?"

yes they are singing .... :) but this was the best ....

• I saw it too. That was great!

Question for Turkey fans: "Do they do that after every game?"

Actually they cheer with fans after almost every game and they sing some short passages from various songs but that was their best performance ever :) The song they sing looks like a popular pop song in Turkey but they might change the lyric to adopt for fans. Soon there will be more detailed videos taken by fans in the hall. Then we can comment easily.

• Actually they cheer with fans after almost every game and they sing some short passages from various songs but that was their best performance ever :) The song they sing looks like a popular pop song in Turkey but they might change the lyric to adopt for fans. Soon there will be more detailed videos taken by fans in the hall. Then we can comment easily.

yes i wanted to say this :)

• She did not play the game with Pesoro several days ago. I'll be surprised if she starts today.

in my opinion, gushka settingss are too predictable and slow..bergamo hitters need fast balls

• Muszynianka vs Asystel...whaaat a match!!! 3:0 for polish girls! It was amazing, just amazing! I don't even know what to write! I'm so impressed! Block, block, block nd service :D 14 pts in block for Muszyna nd just 1 in the end of match for Asystel. Woow :D Great performance from Muszyna! :thumbsup:
    Bank BPS Fakro Muszynianka Muszyna - Asystel Novara 3:0 (25:15, 25:14, 25:9(!))

• First of all: congratulations to Muszynianka !!!

Novara is a bloody shame this season so far. Just like Odintsovo. Those two teams have (togerther with Bergamo and Fenerbahce) the best players individually from all the CL-teams, but they perform both in a shameful way :cursing: :thumbdown: .

• Go Cannes go.There will be a very tough set now.

• ...I don't think Foppa ever lost a set 7:25 before :thumbdown:
    I don't like what Micelli does, by substituting his attackers so often he takes away all their confidence, and of course the absence of Lo Bianco is a big problem for the team too.

• cannes-3 bergomo-1 25-7 hahahaha:D

• More then worse,for all players. Horrible match , you can't play like that as a team.They need a lot of talking the next days and may be some other players...:D

Wow, Novara's reception only at 39% positive, 29% perfect. Attacking percentage negative. Cannot block anything either.
    I know Logan Tom is still sick and was not available to play, but that was awful from Novara. :thumbdown:

They need to get Tom back on the court (because now the team has absolutely no balance) and maybe sign a couple of players in the mid-season transfer.

• Cannes-Bergamo 3-1 last set 25-7 :white:
    thank you Cannes you are so fu*king awsome this season Antonijevic performance was superb just amazing so was Yanewa , overall there was no a single weak point in Cannes . they played fantastic match , there's no team in Europe that can play so beatifully as Cannes their style is soooooo enjoyable .

seems i've got my favorite team to win this season :drink: go Cannes :super:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.