You are not logged in.

Kk15

Master

• "Kk15" is female

Favourite Team: Italian NTs – Trento

Yesterday, 9:27am

Wow, a lot of first yesterday!

- First defeat by Scandicci
- First victory of Bergamo (I'm very happy for them! from the stats it looks like Malinov played as titular but Sylla only entered the court as a sub?)
- First loss point by Imoco --> congrats Busto! after taking the first (and for now only) point by Novara, they did the same with Conegliano. I'm really, really happy for how they're doing this year, with all these mostly young Italians it's impossible for me not to care about them, even if I also like the three big teams ^^
- First 3-0 victory by Pomì and first victory at home, but the most important thing is that the finally come back to victory
- First victory at home by Modena

And I didn't expected Pesaro to won vs Monza, but I must say the signals were there considering the last round.

Ps Bricio had a fever.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kk15" (Yesterday, 9:40am)

Toguttt

Master

• "Toguttt" is male
  • "Toguttt" started this thread

Favourite Team: ITALY NT

Favourite Players: Togut, Piccinini, Tay Agüero, Lioubov Sokolova, Takeshita, Kim Yeon Koung, Maja Poljak, Fofao, Paola Egonu,

Yesterday, 12:12pm

7th Round

Pomì Casalmaggiore - Lardini Filottrano 3-0
Martinez 17 (50%), Pavan 15 (57%), Stevanovic 11 / Scuka 13, Tomsia 12, Hutinski 5

Foppapedretti Bergamo - Il Bisonte Firenze 3-2
Popovic 16, Acosta 13, Malagurski 12 / Sorokaite 24, Tapp 21, Santana 20

Liu•Jo Nordmeccanica Modena - Sab Legnano 3-2
C.Bosetti 23, Barun 19, Heyrman 17 / Mingardi 26, Pencova 14, Degradi 11

Savino Del Bene Scandicci - Igor Gorgonzola Novara 0-3
Haak 27, Adenizia 7, De La Cruz 6 / Egonu 20, Plak 14, Piccinini 11 (52%)

Unet E-Work Busto Arsizio - Imoco Conegliano 2-3
Bartsch 23, Diouf 19, Gennari 13 / Fabris 31, Hill 23, De Kruijf 17

Saugella Monza - Mycicero Pesaro 2-3
Ortolani 31, Dixon 15, Loda 13 / Van Hecke 23, Bokan 15, Nizetich 15

STANDINGS

1. Igor Gorgonzola Novara 20
1. Imoco Conegliano 20
3. Savino Del Bene Scandicci 17
4. Unet E-Work Busto Arsizio 16
5. Liu•Jo Nordmeccanica Modena 11
6. MyCicero Pesaro 10
7. Saugella Monza 7
7. Sab Legnano 7
7. Pomì Casalmaggiore 7
10. Il Bisonte Firenze 6
11. Lardini Filottrano 3
12. Foppapedretti Bergamo 2

JoanaBG

Professional

• "JoanaBG" is female

Yesterday, 2:24pm

Modena vs Legnano turned out to be a fun match, although it highlighted Modena's weaknesses. Barun doesn't appear to be as effective this season and Ferretti makes some ridiculous choices all too often. Speaking of struggling players, Montano, OMG, what was that. She's a ghost of a shadow of her former self, much like Havelkova for Monza. Bosetti was on fire, though. It's been a while since I last saw Vesović and she did alright. I wouldn't mind having her back on NT if she playes like that.
Legnano showed a lot of grit, but aside from Mingardi and Pencova, there's just not enough individual quality there.

Haak scored more points than the rest of her team combined. :S She's obviously an extremely promising player and already very good as she is, but soon the novelty factor will wear off and they'll need to start looking for other solutions.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Yesterday, 2:50pm

Haak scored more points than the rest of her team combined. :S She's obviously an extremely promising player and already very good as she is, but soon the novelty factor will wear off and they'll need to start looking for other solutions.
Judging from the stats, Novara's tactic was "let Haak play and make sure nobody else scores" and it turned out effective enough for them. Bosetti and De La Cruz together with 7 attack pts in 3 sets, and Adenizia had to receive 10 balls which probably means Novara tried to stop her from attacking with short serves.

Social bookmarks