2012 Olympic Games

• Ortolani and Anzanello aparantelly out of Italy team for the OG.

Hi, Where do you have your info from? Is it official?Ortolani out? Tell me it is not sure ;(

Born for Volleyball, lives from Volleyball, dies with Volleyball.

"When somebody is just not an equal partner to have a conversation with, the best you can do is to ignore him." Done!

• Hi, Where do you have your info from? Is it official?Ortolani out? Tell me it is not sure ;(

It's true, official Italian roster:
    L: Croce, De Gennaro
    S: Lo Bianco, Rondon
    MB: Gioli, Barazza, Arrighetti
    OH: Costagrande, Piccinini, Del Core
    OPP: C. Bosetti, L. Bosetti

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Edited 2 times, last by kondzio ().

• China Roster of 12

S - Wei Qiuyue, Mi Yang
    OP - Zeng Chunlei, Zhang Lei
    OH - Wang Yimei, Hui Ruoqi, Chu Jinling
    MB - Ma Yunwen, Yang Junjing, Xu Yunli
    L - Zhang Xian, Shan Danna

Wang Yimei is finally back !
    Fan Linlin and Yang Jie are both cut off...
    China is applying double liberos as well as Italy, Turkey, USA, and probably Serbia, Russia n Brazil the same...

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• Wang Yimei

:super:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• BTW, I think Anzanello has some problems because in Russia she never played :thumbup:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• So they published Turkey's roster as well already? I did not see that one either... I hate these cutings...there is always somebody who does not make it...sad

Born for Volleyball, lives from Volleyball, dies with Volleyball.

"When somebody is just not an equal partner to have a conversation with, the best you can do is to ignore him." Done!

• Happy for Wang Yimei, really! she completely deserves it and China with her is much stronger!

about Fan Linlin: I don't understand, she was positive in this WGP...another great cut after Italy's Brazil's and USA's...

• As regards Brazil's team roster, I think Juciely had no chance of remaining among the who are embarking to London. Thaísa, Fabiana and Adenízia are way better than her. Fabiola being dismissed was a sort of surprise for me. I didnt expect that, but against USA she didnt play well in any of the matches. On the other hand, whenever Fernandinha entered the court, Brazils team played well and even being short, she was able to score block points against every team in the final round of the WGP.

It seems to me that Fabiola is more daring than Dani Lins, and also a little stubborn, and Zé Roberto wants a setter which follows his instructions more than Fabiola does. It seems to me that Fabiola's sets to position 2 are her weak point, and this ball is very important for Brazil's team.

As for the other players, I have no idea at all of who's being dismissed. After Brazils NT arrival, Zé Roberto said in an interview that he will wait for Natália until the last minute. Sassá also has chances of going to London, cause Brazils team needs to improve a lot in service reception.

The setter position is already defined: Fernandinha will be the starter and Dani Lins the back-up setter
    MB position is also defined: Thaísa, Fabiana and Adenizia will be in Brazils NT roster.

I think Zé Roberto decided to define the setter and MB position in order to practise a lot the plays with MBs, in my opinion, he wants e fine adjustment for this play and with fewer players for this positions, they can practise more in the training sessions.

There are seven spots left and it is hard to make any prediction cause Zé Roberto may choose to take one or two liberos.

Zé Roberto always says that he wants versatile players in the team. I tend to believe that Sassá (who can play as a libero or OH), Mári and Tandara (who can play as OH or OPP) have chances os staying in the team for this reason. If he decides to call only one libero, I have no idea about whos being dropped out. I think Camila Brait is better than Fabi, but Zé Roberto seems to like Fabi better than Camila.

I think Jaqueline, Paula and Garay are garanteed. The fourth spot as OH will be decided between Mári, Tandara and Sassá.
    Sheilla's substitute will be either Tandara or Mári and even thinking that Tandara is playing better than Mári, it seems that Zé Roberto prefers Mári.

I have this feeling that Sheilla, Fernandinha, Dani Lins, Fabiana, Thaísa, Adenízia, Jaqueline, Paula and Garay are garanteed in Brazils NT for the OG. The other three spots can be the following:

OH: Sassá, Natália, Mári and Tandara can play in this position;
    OPP: Natália, Mári and Tandara can play in this position;
    Libero: Camila Brait, Fabi and Sassá can play in this position;

• i read from a brazil website that ze roberto would keep the hope on Natalia's joining the NT finally, and ze prefers to bring two liberos.
    then Mari and Tandara are mostly both cut.
    and Sassa has already been eliminated if the 2 liberos are secured.

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• Turkey Roster has been annouced for OG

S : Naz Aydemir - Ozge Cemberci
    OPP : Neslihan Darnel - Polen Uslupehlivan
    OH : Gozde Sonsirma - Esra Gumus - Neriman Ozsoy
    MB : Bahar Toksoy - Eda Erdem - Ergul Avci
    L : Gulden Kuzubasioglu - Gizem Guresen

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Turkey Roster has been annouced for OG

S : Naz Aydemir - Ozge Cemberci
    OPP : Neslihan Darnel - Polen Uslupehlivan
    OH : Gozde Sonsirma - Esra Gumus - Neriman Ozsoy
    MB : Bahar Toksoy - Eda Erdem - Ergul Avci
    L : Gulden Kuzubasioglu - Gizem Guresen

Its a good roster for turkey(ålready most of them are expected here) lets see what turkey will do in olympics! especially i wonder turkey against china :thumbup:

• I'm waiting for Brazil roster :box:

• Kirdar should be the starting setter in my opinion

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.