2013 FIVB World Grand Prix

• By the way, before the match Guidetti complained on his Twitter about teams that use screening to disturb the opponent's receivers and Russia does that very carefully. He wrote that in Volleyball there is a "gentleman's agreement" not to do that :roll: And like a real gentleman he and his team handed the victory over to the Russians :wall:

• Denise Hanke, usually she is much better than what she showed today...

oh.....thats strange isnt it...
    i didnt even recognise her, maybe she changed her hair style, or maybe she changed the way to play..what a shame... :serve:

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• I just noticed that Dijkema wasn't in Dutch roster today, is anything wrong with her?

I noticed the same fact indeed.

Maybe she has a food-intoxication :whistle: :whistle:

• I agree. I miss Lou so much. BTW Alisha is going great. We can't say the same about Signorile... but even better than watch again Lo Bianco. ^^

Did you really write that Signorile is better than Lo Bianco? :sos:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• In case you're insinuating something...they definitely poisoned the wrong person :lol: But then all those tall blonde girls look so alike :D

No no, I don't blame the Kazachstan people at all :teach: :teach: :teach:

Laura could have caused it by herself...

@ Matt

Help me :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Does anybody know why Kazachstan's player Mudritskaya (no 1 ) wasn't in the roster today ???

• We had the Turkey ready to cook for breakfast and we let it go.

It's becoming more a more difficult for teams from turkey to defeat teams from the Dominican Republic.

Is it because Turkey's level is going down, or Dominican's level is going up?

:whistle:

• It's because Turkey started the match without their best player, and some other players are not 100% healthy either :whistle: Turkey with full power would beat DOM much easier. Only Castillo and De La Cruz are world class players...

• It's because Turkey started the match without their best player, and some other players are not 100% healthy either :whistle: Turkey with full power would beat DOM much easier. Only Castillo and De La Cruz are world class players...

Totally true! Neslihan has very severe edema in her both ankle. Also Gozde and Gizem are injured. We all see how desperate DR played without only Castillo :whistle:

By the way it is so ugly to leave a forum with lots of bad words and then come back with a new nickname and continue teasing other users X(

• Do we already know about the competition formula for the finals? I mean, is it going to be robin round this year or will it have semifinals/final?!
    Thanks!

• DR is good team indeed.With Castillo they are playing good defence and most of their players are using strong jump services.De La Cruz's serves are tough indeed and caused Turkey lost the first set from 24-19..De la Cruz,Castilo and Rivera are good players. 17 y-o Martinez is a good prospect fro DR.she is 200cm tall and has a good block. when she entered the court DR made a difference with her blocks.And Vargas is a very good blocker.Congrats. DR for this tough match and struggle.

• our chance for the finals is little , we have a few injured players and i dont know if it would be good or not to play in the finals with these injured players shortly after comes ECH....

I don't think Turkey played with full force today.. not only injured players like Neslihan and other but they did not battle like they know and can.. you know what I mean.. I think they know being in the final round is not such a smart thing so they play with 60 - 70%