Italy - Serie A 2008/09

• Supercopa

Scavolini vs. Bergamo 27-25,25-17,19-25,25-18

Amazing play for Skowronska , Furst and specially Guiggi she had 8 blocked points :kiss: , she is as vine , older- butter much better

• SKowronska was outstanding today i would love to see that SKowronska every time really great performance by Kasia :rose:

BTW why Araki did not play? she is way better than Arigetti

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• SKowronska was outstanding today i would love to see that SKowronska every time really great performance by Kasia :rose:

BTW why Araki did not play? she is way better than Arigetti

Maja Poljak,we miss you...

• she is in new team now :win: :wavy: it's difficult for this reason :win: :drink: :thumbsup:

• 12/10/2008 - 1st week - Results
    Scavolini Pesaro - Riso Scotti Pavia 3-1 (25-16)(27-29)(25-23)(25-15) Statistics
    Asystel Volley Novara - Cgf Recycle Florens Castellana Grotte 1-3 (18-25)(25-23)(21-25)(20-25) Statistics
    Minetti Vicenza - Monte Schiavo Banca Marche Jesi 2-3 (25-23)(23-25)(25-23)(20-25)(5-15) Statistics
    Yamamay Busto Arsizio - Lines Ecocapitanata Cesena 3-0 (25-23)(25-15)(25-23) Statistics
    Foppapedretti Bergamo - Zoppas Industries Conegliano 3-0 (25-17)(25-23)(25-22) Statistics
    Tena Santeramo - Despar Perugia 3-2 (25-20)(16-25)(27-25)(25-27)(15-10) Statistics
    Unicom Starker Kerakoll Sassuolo - Famila Chieri 3-1 (30-32)(25-23)(25-16)(27-25) Statistics

19/10/2008 - 2nd Week - Schedule
    Lines Ecocapitanata Cesena - Asystel Volley Novara
    Monte Schiavo Banca Marche Jesi - Tena Santeramo
    Zoppas Industries Conegliano - Minetti Vicenza
    Famila Chieri - Scavolini Pesaro
    Riso Scotti Pavia - Yamamay Busto Arsizio
    Cgf Recycle Florens Castellana Grotte - Foppapedretti Bergamo
    Despar Perugia - Unicom Starker Kerakoll Sassuolo

• soo SKowronska start her show already :white: 28points 67% succesfull spikes nice very nice :) i guess Pessaro's fans won't miss Sheila to much :lol: i'm worry about Podolec she still not recover from injury ;( and why the heck Araki sit on the bench :huh:

• soo SKowronska start her show already :white: 28points 67% succesfull spikes nice very nice :) i guess Pessaro's fans won't miss Sheila to much :lol: i'm worry about Podolec she still not recover from injury ;( and why the heck Araki sit on the bench :huh:

sooo... she starts as last year :D good to know :dance4:

• Why didn't play Kun Feng and Erika Araki? :whistling:

• Why didn't play Kun Feng and Erika Araki? :whistling:

Kun Feng didn't arrive yet! ;)

• Kun Feng didn't arrive yet! ;)

yup...Feng just attended Zhang Na's wedding yesterday, so i think she will arrive next week...

• Are Yang Hao and Kim Willougby in Umbria? I saw in the stat sheet that they didn't play. Yang's name wasn't even on the sheet. Are they benched or they didn't play because they haven't arrived yet? Thanks

• Castellana Grotte was so close to pulling an upset today, they would have won if they had a decent setter. :thumbdown: Bergamo really got off the hook there. Not an impressive performance.

• 2nd Playround Results
    Lines Ecocapitanata Cesena - Asystel Volley Novara 2:3
    Monte Schiavo Banca Marche Jesi - Tena Santeramo 3:0
    Zoppas Industries Conegliano - Minetti Vicenza 3:0
    Famila Chieri - Scavolini Pesaro 1:3
    Riso Scotti Pavia - Yamamay Busto Arsizio 0:3
    Cgf Recycle Florens Castellana Grotte - Foppapedretti Bergamo 1:3
    Despar Perugia - Unicom Starker Kerakoll Sassuolo 1:3

Facts i was happy to read about:
    Podolec: 16pts
    Kozuch: 17pts
    Ssuschke: 19pts!

• I'm really glad to see this
    Tatyana Voronina: 32 pts!
    She now plays for Accademia Volley Benevento in serie A2.

• So...first 2 days and...it's quite obvious that this one is gonna be a really well-balanced league...

No really weak teams, so each match is gonna be entertaining!

So far there have been some big surprises, but it's quite obvious IMO.

Perugia has lost 2 matches, Novara one. But Perugia was missing Willoughby (just in the first match) and is still missing Hao. Same with Novara for Feng. In the other teams, good wins for Pesaro and Bergamo, while IMO Jesi might be a great surprise this year. (I mean in trophies' side)

• Perugia's performance is dismal. I'm so disappointed. They lost again, for the third time to Connegliano. Is it the setter or the lack of over-all team talent. ZThough I agree that the team's talent went down this year, I don't think that their present talent merits them with the cellar dwellers. But it seems like the team is struggling with their chemistry as well as their identity. Is it just the setter, reception, or lack of cohesion? Of course Yang hasn't reported and when I browsed over the stat sheet, Willooughby did not play in the last match. I wonder what is happening to the team. Maybe if Barbolini was permitted to coach the team, this wouldn't have happened.

• Perugia's performance is dismal. I'm so disappointed. They lost again, for the third time to Connegliano. Is it the setter or the lack of over-all team talent. ZThough I agree that the team's talent went down this year, I don't think that their present talent merits them with the cellar dwellers. But it seems like the team is struggling with their chemistry as well as their identity. Is it just the setter, reception, or lack of cohesion? Of course Yang hasn't reported and when I browsed over the stat sheet, Willooughby did not play in the last match. I wonder what is happening to the team. Maybe if Barbolini was permitted to coach the team, this wouldn't have happened.

I really wonder how Perugia will perform in the Championsleague then...

• Results from 3rd Playround
    Foppapedretti Bergamo - Monte Schiavo Banca Marche Jesi 3:2 (25:19 23:25 25:19 25:27 15:9)
    MVP: Serena Ortolani

Tena Santeramo - Riso Scotti Pavia 2:3 (25:18 25:13 13:25 17:25 9:15)
    MVP: Dora Horvath

Scavolini Pesaro - Lines Ecocapitanata Cesena 3:0 (25:18 25:20 25:12)
    MVP: Katarzyna Skowronska

Yamamay Busto Arsizio - Famila Chieri 3:0 (25:23 25:21 25:14)
    MVP: Saara Esko

Unicom Starker Kerakoll Sassuolo - Cgf Recycle Florens Castellana Grotte 1:3 (16:25 17:25 25:23 14:25)
    MVP: Sonia Benedito Soninha

Zoppas Industries Conegliano - Despar Perugia 3:1 (21:25 25:17 25:21 25:22)

Minetti Vicenza - Asystel Volley Novara 1:3 (26:24 22:25 22:25 18:25)
    MVP: Cristina Barcellini

• Scavolini Pesaro - Lines Ecocapitanata Cesena 3:0 (25:18 25:20 25:12)
    MVP: Katarzyna Skowronska

oh come on-again? :white: :lol: Kasia give somebody alse chance to get this award :hit: hehe she;s amazing how many MVP's award she got this season 3? and Pessaro played 4 matches :whistle: selfish girl :aww: :lol: