Champions League 2009/2010

• again Trento attacks Cev and moreover Skra Belchatow
    they think that the postponed time for the second semifinal(Trento-Bled) is a big damage for them because the first semifinalist will have more time to recover for the final
    so they think: 1)to be surely in the final(do they know Ach Bled and do they respect them??) 2)that Skra Belchatow is corrupting Cev 3) that they are the only on earth to be every time damaged...
    poor Trento...they have all the unluckyness of this world isn't it?....

i wish i had been a baseball fan to avoid these idiots of Trento...

2001: Italian champions beach volley 4x4
    2002: Italian League Serie A2 - Italian Cup Serie A2
    2004: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2006: Top Teams Cup - Italian Cup's runner up
    2007: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2008: Champions league's runner up - Italian league's runner up
    2009: Italian League
    2009: Italian Supercup
    2010: Cev Cup's runner up
    2013: Challenge Cup
    <<We're always with you, and we will never leave you alone!>>

• Disappointingly weak game by Skra against Dinamo Moscow and deserved victory for Russian team. Only one good set by team from Bełchatów and only mariusz Wlazły played on the highest international level.
    Second FF in Łódź and for a second time 3rd place is everything what Skra can achieve. Too bad. Where to play in the big final, if not in the front of 13 000 fans? I think it is not that easy to answer such question...[MSIE_newline_end ]

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• 3rd position won't be good for Skra but watch on this what they showed today it will be very hard bo be 3rd in this tournament. Skra is out of shape.

Nawrocki made substitutions too slow. I have never seenthat Skra was bad than opponent in all elements of play. I am really dissapointed because Nawrocki isn;t experience coach and didn't preoare Skra to this tournament. Dinamo was better in keys situations and win. I dont know what do today on court Antiga, Falasca. I don;t know how this most experienced players of Skra could play so week. It was one of the worst matches of Skra which I've seen. Skra didn't fight didn't show ambitious and all own skills.

Maybe Dinamo will fight witch Trento in final and it will be equal match.

• I think the effect of the big tragedy that had occured weeks ago was still on skras' polish players.Could that be the biggest reason why they couldnt show their real play? the other reason isthat Dinamo didnt let Skra display its own play.

• A disappointing game.I think skra can play for 5 sets with dinamo.But today they played awfully,dinamo played well. I quite surprised Semen, Grankin played well . I can expect Dante play well. it was strange that dynamo did not use Yuriy to play at first.

I do think Nawocki made substitutions slowly too.He can be confident to use more different players early,but it's not the main problem.

• I'm so disappointed. I just can not understand Skra's game. That what they showed today was...hopeless, sometimes painful to watch. I expected something completly different. They played awful! It was not what they promissed! They didin't even show fight spirit, they were just pointless sometimes. Only that 1st set was pretty good, thanks to Mariusz Wlazły of course. If not him, I guess it could be even easy 3-0 for Dinamo. Of course I have to admit that Dinamo played a lot better that I expected. They recovered after deafeats against Kazań. They were confident, at least it was enough to beat Bełchatów today. They crushed Bełchatów at reception. Almost every player served fast and that was one of the key elemets of Dynamo's victory. Bełchatów had no reception, no serve, occasionally block and Mariusz Wlazły and sometimes Bartek Kurek in attack. That was definitely not enough for Dinamo. I completly didn't understand Nawrocki. What the heck was he thinking? Why Kurek played so occasionally? It was so obvious that Antiga didin't feel well today. He played really bad, Winiarski is still not in his best shape, middle-blockers also attacked occasionally, so Kurek could help Mariusz in attack a lot! Nevermind, they lost, tomorrow Skra will probably face Bled and I hope they will be manage to win against Slovenian team. 3rd place is definitely not what we all expected, but...unfortunately that's all what Skra can achieve in this tournament.

• i'm very disapointed with Skra's performance. they played awful match-no reception no setting no attack(apart from Wlazly who was outstanding like always in the big games-but opne man cannot win match all by himself where all the rest of players are pathetic)

congratulation to Dynamo for very good match specially on service and block :) they deserve this win and i hope they can play so well tomorrow so we will have unforgetable final :)

and i wish Skra good luck in 3rd place match-they need to improve if they wanbt to take bronze :)

i think Wlazly secured best scorer award after first match :lol:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• YEah I think poltacsky played surprsingly well, haven't seen that shape from him for a couple of years. Dante was pretty strong as well. And yeah great serves from the Dynamo side. Too bad to see Skra didn't play that well, especially with players like Kurek and Winiarski. Cool to see Wlazly is completely back though!

Oh well, this is volleyball, it will always be on moment and you cannot play well in all of the moments. We've seen today that is Dynamo plays well, a crappy Skra is no match, which is something we all, already knew. The reverse is true as well, but was not the case tonight.

• i'm very disappointed too about Skra's match...i supported them so much for this final four and they're already out.. :(
    soo nly positive thing i can say: THANK YOU TO SKRA BELCHATOW'S SUPPORTERS FOR THE PHRASE "Piacenza è qui(Piacenza is here)" THEY MADE.
    It was in television for some seconds :)
    Piacenza and Skra, a friendship that will never end

2001: Italian champions beach volley 4x4
    2002: Italian League Serie A2 - Italian Cup Serie A2
    2004: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2006: Top Teams Cup - Italian Cup's runner up
    2007: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2008: Champions league's runner up - Italian league's runner up
    2009: Italian League
    2009: Italian Supercup
    2010: Cev Cup's runner up
    2013: Challenge Cup
    <<We're always with you, and we will never leave you alone!>>

• Fantastic Mariusz Wlazły gave Skra 3rd place. He was Skra's main force in not an easy game against ACH Volley Bled.
    Trentino have just crashed Dinamo. Well, I like it or not - they are the best again...[MSIE_newline_end ]

The most important 3:

• Wow,Trento beated Dinamo quickly.Dinamo played awfully today,especially the reception.Maybe trento is entirely strong.Osma,Sala,Bira,Vissotto and Matey all got aces.It is incredible.Congratulation Trento!

I think that the bronze match is more exciting than the gold medal match.The bronze match is great.Wlazly showed his leadership of Skra.Also got the best scorer too! :lol:

• Yes, Trento proved again that they're the best club team not only in Europe, but also in the world. It was match without history. Today in the final played just one team- Trentino. They showed highest world class again. Deserved winners, actually it couldn't be otherwise. Dinamo didn't exisit today. Russians were totally crushed today by Stoychev's team.
    Juantorena- deserved MVP, amazing player, he's like from different world! No words for him. :obey:
    Also it was good to see Łukasz Żygadło with ' the best setter' award, definitely very good performance by Łukasz.
    What about Skra...? They wouldn't exist without Wlazły, he's absolutely amazing! :obey: It looks like Mariusz back to his great shape, good to have him back in NT.

• i didn't believe in aliens but looking at trento-they are from another planet :lol:
    Juantorena is simply outstanding i have no words to describe how amazing this guy is. one of the best player i've ever seen.

Skra was a little bit shaky today . thank god there is someone like Wlazly in this country. i have my theory on this guy-i think he was born on Cuba and he made plastic surgery to look like Polish guy-he jump soooo high xD

anyway 3rd place was not what i expected but it is still brozne medal-i wouldnt say it's very good archivement considering that Skra didn't win any match against top team.

BTW this tournament showed that Nawrocki is not the right coach for this team-he waited sooo long to substitued Antiga who played awfully in those 2 matches. who knows maybe if Kurek would played in starting six the outcome would be better but now we can only speculate :down:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• BTW this tournament showed that Nawrocki is not the right coach for this team-he waited sooo long to substitued Antiga who played awfully in those 2 matches. who knows maybe if Kurek would played in starting six the outcome would be better but now we can only speculate :down:

That was so obvious that it's not Antiga's tournament. He didn't feel well. It looks like he's out of shape, or he has some problems with health. I was so pissed off when Skra played with Dinamo, becuz Nawrocki just doesn't have idea how to lead this team. Sure, Kurek is weaker at reception than Antiga, but if he could play longer than only in the end of the sets it wouldn't make any difference, beacuse Skra was generally bad at reception against Dinamo. So basicly there wouldn't be any difference at reception, but there would be HUGE difference in attack! Wlazły was alone in attack against Dinamo so Kurek would helped Mariusz a lot! But...it looks like Nawrocki is completly blind, or just stupid. Wrong person on wrong place.

• I think that hosting the Final Four played bad joke on Skra;s back for two main reasons:

1. Polish teams are not very good in front of their own public

2. The automatic qualification is bad for the shape of SKRA. They need to play quarterfinals and to beat top team there, this would prepare them for the battle in the FInal Four. They were not ready in the first game.

About Trento - Stoychev may be is not the best coach in the world, but he is pretty good and Dinamo had no coach this evening. They have the players, but the coach was the missing element. Trento is too powerful team to be beaten without special strategy, especially on the block. Receiving against them is also very important - Trento have the best server in the world as impact - Huantorena, and the man with the fastest serve - Matey Kazyiski.

About the awards - Although Huantorena brought the most value, he wasn't the best player. The difference is that the best player plays most efficiently and precisely his game, while the MVP may lack the same quality in everything, but gives more contribution because he is asked to give more (gets more passes, more reception for outside hitters and so on).

Congratulations for Zygadlo - I like him :)

• Wow Kurek was pretty damn good too in third place match! Some ridiculous spikes from him. Also was very positively struck by Winiarski! He seems to be getting back on form. What a wonderful technique he has. It's somewhat similar to Huantorena's actually. Wlazly was amazing, but in that last match I was quite impressed with all the outside hitter's of Skra. I think that if those three play at their best, they might the the one's that could come closest to matching Trento's outside hitters.

But yeah Trento... no words, such class. There's nothing you can do against them. It's not that Dynamo played bad, they were not given a single chance to play.. the pressure was on them from start to finish. I actually thought Yakovlev and Dante played quite well if you take the Trento pressure in account. Trento's serve is indeed amazing. And so is their defence actually. And the annoying thing is that their outside hitters are so amazing, that you're gonna have to leave the middle uncovered and because of that the centres score easily and have a good match too every match, giving them immense confidence. And yeah Huantorena is among the best I've ever seen. And of cours Kaziyski is still amazing. His technique still seems to be getting better. The blockers just don't seem to be able to reach his height. The amount of balls that he just pounds high onto the block and scores that way are innumerable. It's like you arleady know what's gonna happen when they set him. Sala also quite stunning.

I'm gonna go and say that this Trento might actually be better than the Brazilian team that dominated for a while (with Ricardo) and also better than the Dutch and Italian teams of the nineties.

• PS: anyone notice how Poltavsky has started to show emotionins???! Remember back in the day when he was one of the best opposites and he always act like a robot? :P no more of that apparently.

• I think that hosting the Final Four played bad joke on Skra;s back for two main reasons:

2. The automatic qualification is bad for the shape of SKRA. They need to play quarterfinals and to beat top team there, this would prepare them for the battle in the FInal Four. They were not ready in the first game.

I guess if not the automatic qualification, Skra wouldn't be even in the Final Four of the Champions League. They're really weak this year. Last matches against Resovia showed that they're not in the best shape and if they wanted achieve something more that 3rd place(which they already achived 2 years ago) they have to play A LOT better than against Rzeszów.
    I don't think the public was one of the main reasons why Skra didn't achieve anything more. Many people said that polish fans could be one of the main factor which could help Skra in winning this tournament. Of course someone can say that fans put the extra pressure on Skra's players, because they had big expectations and players didn't want to disappoint their fans, but the truth is that the pressure wasn't the main factor of Skra's defeat(I think we can call Skra's performance in FF like that). Imo they were just to weak this time even for Dinamo.
    Imo Skra is too strong for polish league, but too weak for some of the top teams of Europe.

• Congratulations for Trento - they're simply the best. I saw a lot of commnets about Juantorena's game, he's great but people most responsible for making this team THE BEST starting from nowhere are the coach- Stoichev and MATEY KAZIYSKI - he's a constant star, for more than 3 years already, sure he's also the captain, so congrats mainly for him and the other boys too :P

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

Ad.1. Well, I would say it is generalizing. Polish fans are very helpful and times, when Polish players were paralised by their own crowd has passed away.
    Skra wasn't in the final, but not because of home fans - last year Skra beat Dinamo 3:1 in Łódź. And Dinamo wasn't weaker that time. I think Skra was in better shape.

Ad.2. I agree. But I think as Ojla said: Skra would have problems to qualify to the FF. They are good, even very good, but not good enough to play in the CHL big final. Not now. Maybe next year?

The most important 3: