Transfer news and rumors season 2010/2011

• Muszynianka Muszyna gets Wild Card and will play in Champions League - said Mirosław Przedpełski.

• Today they said Pesaro is in contact with Paula Pequeno as a replacement for Costagrande...

Yes it's true, Paula Pequeño will play in Scavolini Pesaro next year!!! She's gonna sign the contract very soon!!! :woohoo: :dance6:

• Today they said Pesaro is in contact with Paula Pequeno as a replacement for Costagrande...

Yeah, here in Brazil the site http://www.melhordovolei.com.br are saying that Paula is probably going to Pesaro.
    Says also that the team is going to keep Senna Usic and Martina Guiggi and Katarzyna Skowronska has many international proposes... she can leave the club! ;)

• Muszynianka Muszyna gets Wild Card and will play in Champions League - said Mirosław Przedpełski.

Eczacıbasi gets wild card ... News about Eczacibasi ?

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Yeah, here in Brazil the site http://www.melhordovolei.com.br are saying that Paula is probably going to Pesaro.
    Says also that the team is going to keep Senna Usic and Martina Guiggi and Katarzyna Skowronska has many international proposes... she can leave the club! ;)

Yes is quite sure that Paula 'll arrive in Pesaro :thumbup: ...

The new libero 'll be Monica DeGennaro, good choice...

For the coach rumors about Tofoli :what: or Micelli ?(

• Yes it's true, Paula Pequeño will play in Scavolini Pesaro next year!!! She's gonna sign the contract very soon!!! :woohoo: :dance6:

That's wonderfull news! I guess presaro like Brasileiro. :P
    I am waiting fr the official announcement

• Volei Futuro felt Paula is too expensive to afford but Pesaro can? :what:

in my opinion,not pesaro pays for her...dinamo moscow did it...because..dinamo got costagrande...

• What is it that makes Pesaro attractive for Brasilians? Sheilla,Mari two seasons ago, Jaqueline last season and now Paula. Also their coaches are generally Brasilians right?

• What is it that makes Pesaro attractive for Brasilians? Sheilla,Mari two seasons ago, Jaqueline last season and now Paula. Also their coaches are generally Brasilians right?

I guess it's also a cultural thing.. you know Pesaro is a sunny place on the seaside, has got delicious food and latin habits... so maybe this is what makes it attractive for Brasilians :thumbsup:

• I guess it's also a cultural thing.. you know Pesaro is a sunny place on the seaside, has got delicious food and latin habits... so maybe this is what makes it attractive for Brasilians :thumbsup:

That makes sense cause I saw some photos of Costagrande and ex-coach Verseci playing beach volley in Pesaro. That must be fun. Thanks Toguttt.

maybe cus Brasilians are among the best in the world and Pesaro is one of the best team in the world?? :D

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• I read on some blog on internet.Also I disagree Pesaro is good team.Only Bergamo is good team Pesaro never become in Europe.Only Bergamo and Perugia the others only domestic.In addition last year Novarra earned Cev Cup.Pesaro has some problems for me Skovranska is not perfect player for me sometimes good sometimes bad also they have no leader player but for example Villa Cortese Aquero is leader player or Perugia Mirka Francia was leader player.Only one true Bergamo is good team I hope this year We will earn CL Cup.Fenerbahce will be number one all of the world.We will finish new sport complex coming soon.12000 capasity also 25 billion supporters after became champions put your hands up 55000 supporters for Fenerbahce players in Fenerbahce Stadium.Fenerbahce has big quality complex in İstanbul,Ankara for stay.Five stars hotels

• About this Pesaro-brazilians discussion...

Also, I think that the fact there are brazilians in the staff plays a big part in that. Often, when brazilians players move abroad, they complain that there's not enough time dedicated to training, specially the physical aspects. So, when they move to a team that has already a proper culture for their style, it makes it easier.

Paula struggled a lot this season in Odintsovo, 'cause she obviously needed more attention to take care of her physical problems. Sometimes it's not only about the structure of the club. I think this is a very important point to take into account, and probably why she's moving to Pesaro - even if ZRG and Vercesi are not there anymore.

Look at what happened to Jaqueline! I've never seen her play so well since her big injuries, ever since 2002, 2003.

• I believe the fact that Zé Roberto used to be Pesaro's coach combined with the fact that the team managers really trust him and always ask for his advice might have played a major role in the coming of all these players, first Sheilla, then Mari, then Jaqueline and now Paula. To be more specific, when Sheilla went to Pesaro, she didn't even play for Brazil's NT and she was not among the starting six in Minas Tênis Clube.

Sheilla started to stand out and that might have impressed Pesaro's managers. Then Zé Roberto was hired as Pesaro's coach and they kept on having good impressions about Brazil's volleyball.

I am pretty sure about this one thing: Zé Roberto might have advised Pesaro's managers to make Paula an offer and I also believe that he might have told Paula to consider Pesaro's offer.
    I also agree with yates when he points out that Pesaro's mentality is similar to Brazil's clubs mentality and such feature can definitely make a difference when Brazilian players are making their choice.

• Vesna Çitakovic in Galatasaray. source : http://voleybolmagazin.com/haber.php?h=561

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• she is a better choice than krismanovic :whistle: