Transfer news and rumors season 2010/2011

• There are rumors, that ukrainian Lesya Rykhlyuk goes to Perugia. She is very interesting, talented and beautiful. But sometimes she seems to be a little lazy. Let's see if italians will manage to "fix" her character :D

Several serbian players who played in Italy said that in Italy they didn't train so much as they did in Serbia. So, Lesya probably can continue being lazy :D and still do great in Perugia .

• Hey LightMaster..good to see you here again! I think is already sure, no loger a rumor that she is going to Perugia, I think the club already anouced her!
    ;)

http://www.sb-community.com/in…&catid=1:latest&Itemid=32

I would like to join this post; Good to see you back, Lightmaster !!! :drink:

• Hey LightMaster..good to see you here again!

I would like to join this post; Good to see you back, Lightmaster !!!

Thanks for the nice words :) I'm happy to be back to the world best volleyball forum!
    Last 1.5 years weren't too good for me and it's still not over yet. But I'll try at least not to miss WGP and WCH.

think is already sure, no loger a rumor that she is going to Perugia

Lesya had overgrown the ukrainian championship a long time ago. The opinion, that she should go abroad, exists for a few years already. We waited for this to happen for so long, that now it's not really matter to get confirmation one month earlier or a month later. It's great, that it happend at all 8)

Several serbian players who played in Italy said that in Italy they didn't train so much as they did in Serbia. So, Lesya probably can continue being lazy and still do great in Perugia .

We'll know that soon. In Ukraine she never had a real competition. In Italy anybody, no matter of the talent, can be sent on a bench. I hope, Lesya will work hard and earn the success.

• Matthias, is Vendula Adlerova MB?? I hope Anja Brandt and Berit Kauffeldt have many opportunities to play next season. Last season Anja didn't have opprtunities to play.

• Pelin Çelik will play for Beşiktaş next season.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• according to brazilian site ´´melhordovolei´´, sykora will play in volei futuro in brazil next season :obey:

• Thanks for the nice words :) I'm happy to be back to the world best volleyball forum!
    Last 1.5 years weren't too good for me and it's still not over yet. But I'll try at least not to miss WGP and WCH.

Im sorry for off topic, but.... Welcome back LightMaster!!!! :heart: really nice to see you here (:

• News from USA about Katie Wilkins, Candace Lee and Angie McGinnis??

I don't find info about them anyway!!

Where did Katie Wilkins play last seasons? She was in Pepperdine University from 2000 to 2003, after where did she play? Did she retire?

• Anyone has news about Maja Ognjenovic....cause some say maybe GReece, but Panatinaikos and Olimpiakus looks like going with other setters, I would lvoe to see her back in Italy, but I cant see a team where she can fits right now, cause most of them already has the setter.

So I wonder, where she is going to play next season....

• News from USA about Katie Wilkins, Candace Lee and Angie McGinnis??

I don't find info about them anyway!!

Where did Katie Wilkins play last seasons? She was in Pepperdine University from 2000 to 2003, after where did she play? Did she retire?

I think Candace is still with Rocheville Le Cannet.
    Angie Mcginnis probably in Azerrail Baku.