World Grand Prix 2011

• thats good..finally FIVB releases the news...

Kazakhstan was the fifth place in Asian Cup 2010, after China, Korea, Thailand and Japan...

Algiria probably is the top ranked african team in FIVB world standing at the moment...

but KAZ NT is preponderant...

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• The Japanese Women's Team is looking for different home venues to play World Grand Prix matches in August.

• Easy road for Poland to be in F8 in their more difficoult year :lol:

Germany will face 2 times Peru and 1 Korea, but the rest of the teams they'll play against are very dangerous (Brazil, Japan, Russia, China, Italy, USA) :down:

Cuba will have their chance: they'll meet Argentina (2 times), Thailand (2 times), Peru and Korea. I don't wanna understimate that teams but they are in a similar or worst level than Cuba NT. On the other hand, Cuba has a young team and that could be a problem. Russia, Poland and Brazil will be their harder matches.

• Woahh 8| 8|
    Is it possible to play in Japan? only 3 months left until August, and I'm still able to hear some news about Japan. I don't think all the players are okay with that...well, hopefully everything will be solved though.

• holy crap another cake walk till the finals for Poland hip hip hurray :drink: :lol:
    i mean seriously if we can make half decent team it's can be easier than last year. Cuba is one of the most unstable teams in the world and if they have a "off" day they can be beaten by anyone. i don't excpect Korea to play as good as they did last year, specially not in Europe and Dominican Rep. is decent team but definitly can be beaten easily.

Italy and China are definitly the most dificult match ups for us, although we won with China several times before so they are not unbetable.

on the other hand Serbia and Germany are fu*ked up, such a dificult draw for them :white:

Japan has hard draw too, is it just me or they don't get that privalage from FIVB anymore?

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• As always Poland has an easy draw,no suprise for me :lol: Poor Germany must face with strong opponents each stage :down:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Woahh 8| 8|
    Is it possible to play in Japan? only 3 months left until August, and I'm still able to hear some news about Japan. I don't think all the players are okay with that...well, hopefully everything will be solved though.

These matches would be played in Fukuoka, Nagoya or Osaka in my opinion. Far enough away from Tokyo, but have international airports, so easy in and easy out.

• We have to face only one team from Europe (Italy), no Brazil, no USA on our way. A piece of cake. But for a class team :whistling:
    Well, we will see...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• We have to face only one team from Europe (Italy), no Brazil, no USA on our way. A piece of cake. But for a class team :whistling:
    Well, we will see...

but the opponents don't really matter to Polish players :lol: They can get crushed by any weak teams, and They can crush such strong teams like USA and Russia, When they play amazingly well.
    but yeah, It is so true that Poland is always lucky. They only have to face Italy.

I wonder how the Polish girls will play without such star players (Skowronska,Glinka mainly...) one thing I can be sure is Werblinska rocks so much :thumbsup:

• Woahh 8| 8|

In the west half of Japan, people live safe and normal with no worry. So I think holding WGP there is one of the best possible option. Best candidates are Nagoya, Osaka, Fukuoka. :heart:

I live in Tokyo. I have to admit Tokyo has some problems. mainly a shortage of power supply. :down:

• Nice draw for Poland, but it will be still difficult as our best players won't play. Hopefully they will win their chance. I would not underestimate Korea.
    It is really good team.

• Algeria - Kazakhstan 0:3

stats: http://www.fivb.org/EN/volleyb…InfoPO.asp?Tourn=WGP2011Q

Alessya Safronova is on the KAZ roster. As far as I know (stats) she played really good season in Turkish league.

Yes,she had a great season in İller Bankası. She was one of the best middles in the league.She is so quick and really effective in blocks. Kazakhstan's setter should use her more..

• Kzakhstan has already qualified to World Grand Prix 2011. In second match Kazakhstan won again 3:0 (25:14 25:13 25:21)
    stats: http://www.fivb.org/vis_web/volley/WGP2011Q/pdf/P2-002.pdf

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Kzakhstan has already qualified to World Grand Prix 2011. In second match Kazakhstan won again 3:0 (25:14 25:13 25:21)
    stats: http://www.fivb.org/vis_web/volley/WGP2011Q/pdf/P2-002.pdf

Nice. I like this team :)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D