European Championships 2011

• Emil I think You should think about My purpose...
    If You support Russia in the Quarter-Final I will drink Muszynianka's water for Holland against Italy...

• @ Bartek
    Will you drink Muszynianka for Poland in quarterfinal :D?

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Emil I think You should think about My purpose...
    If You support Russia in the Quarter-Final I will drink Muszynianka's water for Holland against Italy...

Haha :rolll: sorry Bartek. I can't support Russia. but who knows, since my favourite turkish player Busra Cansu never plays as starter...so...you can make me support Russia.

• Oh my goodness :lol: actually I miss Pelin-Deniz duo in Turkish NT (It would be damn good If we add Nihan to that list) I don't find anything hilarious in that team anymore, so sad...

Deniz was starter in Euro Volley 09 (Due to Chiappini) what days :white: but she was playing with %200 and all people were in shock :D I am quite happy now for Turkey and after kick Ergul from team i will be more happy :lol: It's our best and youngest roster ever.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Deniz was starter in Euro Volley 09 (Due to Chiappini) what days :white: but she was playing with %200 and all people were in shock :D I am quite happy now for Turkey and after kick Ergul from team i will be more happy :lol: It's our best and youngest roster ever.

Ergul is there to help turkey's opponents :lol: fortunately, she never plays. I don't even know why she is seleted :what: I want Duygu in stead of her,If you turksih fans have to choose 4 MBs. Eda is the best one, and there's Bahar (I personally don't like the way she plays though) also Busra...

• Okay, 20 minutes left...I will keep my finger crossed for Holland :drink: :thumbup: :thumbsup: GO NETHERLANDS!

• NTVSpor will broadcast NED-AZE match.For people who interested to watch :win:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• @emil:the best weapon for Russia is Gamova and she is right there.Sokolova is needed especially for reception.Koseleva is an important player especially for attacking but there is Goncharova for that work.So Russia is not without its strongest weapons.Just without its best receptors.Koseleva's reception is not that great.i mean Sokolova matters much more than Koseleva for Russia now.

• rahimova is very strong spiker but she makes very simple mistakes.... ı am getting bored oksana's set... she should use MBs....if they can do that,they can win also...

• Can i :box: Gulyeva ?? her sets are the most predcitable ever, that way rahimova will get tired soon.... at least now she started to use MD

SO HAPPY to see my Azerbaijan back on track :dance6:

• Thank god, I was so scared :wall: Yay :rose: Holland got the second set...

hope Chaine is alright...