European Championships 2011

• Angelina played on the highest level for quite a long time. I think one reason, she switched over to beachvolley was, that she was simply tired an burned out. Now in Alemannia Aachen she has a fine small club with an enthusiastic crowd and even her boy-friend lives next door in Dueren. Maybe thats exactly what she needs at the moment to be happy and play successful volleyball?

It´s possbile, but I doubt it. She is soon 32 years old, have not that many years left in the top, and she will have a chance to earn great money before her career ends, and I think the most players with that level Grun has wants to play with the best, and not with players under her level....

I also doubt the reason she quit beachvolley was only just burnout. The results wasn´t what she expected either I guess.

• press conference after the match Serbia - Germany : Kozuch & Guidetti

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Congratulations for Turkey on beating and eliminating Russia :drink: Not many people counted on Turkish victory ( I did ;) ), but it happened. Nice :)
    In ITA - HOL game Dutch girls were able to take one single set from Italy and it was everything they could do - Italy was much better. It is not the same Holland we watched in Poland two years ago. Some players are not as good as they used to be, e.g. Flier. Of course she is not bad, but in 2009 she was almost perfect; in ECH in Poland also Stam and Wensink were in good shape. This time Holland lacked some improtant factors of success.

Today Germany should win for sure. Maybe Czechs are gonna win one set, but rather not more.
    I'd say Serbians are also favorites in game against Poland. On the other hand Polish team in an enigma for me - I can't say what the girls are really able to achieve in these ECh. I will support them from whole of my heart and just hope they can handle the pressure.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Turkey gave me hope that we(Poland) can tomorrow beat Serbia! :super:

Yes, but there is one little difference: Russian weren't hosts :whistling:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Wild Cards will go to Russia and Cuba- Kuziutkin words before ECH. I wrote it a few days ago. From where He knows that I don't know.
    If it isn't true He will swim with Nil's crocodiles.

• I read about another conspiracy :D

Italy special lost to Turkey because They know that Turkey will eliminate Spain, Russia and especially Serbia which Italy scares :lol:

• Wild Cards will go to Russia and Cuba- Kuziutkin words before ECH. I wrote it a few days ago. From where He knows that I don't know.

If they have to chose only one Russia, I'm for the male NT...

I still hope for Europe to get two wild card, but now that Korea (that I thought could have reached the final of the Asian Championship) is out, may be FIVB will give to them the wild card (togheter with Poland)...

• I read about another conspiracy :D

Italy special lost to Turkey because They know that Turkey will eliminate Spain, Russia and especially Serbia which Italy scares :lol:

Get out Bartek! :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Bartek

Crazy man :rolll: Btw maybe Poland will beat Serbia and reach to Semi final don't be so sure for Serbia's win especially after yesterday you don't have to :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

Edited once, last by StarNight ().

• Oh Sweety ^^ You have pinch to work on your emotions :lol:

Here You are points which You should press :lol: and then You will be Temple of Peace and You will love Everyone :kiss: :lol:

OMG Bartek, what the hell is all this? :lol: maybe Muszyanka water makes you insane like this 8o stop drinking Muszyanka(or whatever it spells) water too much. sometimes, doing too much brings some bad things.

• Germany - Czech Rep and Serbia - Poland will be broadcasted on NTVSPOR :drink:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• It´s possbile, but I doubt it. She is soon 32 years old, have not that many years left in the top, and she will have a chance to earn great money before her career ends, and I think the most players with that level Grun has wants to play with the best, and not with players under her level....

I also doubt the reason she quit beachvolley was only just burnout. The results wasn´t what she expected either I guess.

She didn't quit beach volley due to burnout, she went to beach 2 years ago due to burnout. 2 years ago her private life was a mess so she decided to go new ways. Now everything is settled again as far as I know and she has different priorities. She has been in a relationship with Stefan Hübner for many years but they hardly saw each other because both pursued their careers as professional players and eventually their planned wedding in 2009 didn't happen. Now both are back playing in Germany and I think they consider their private life as more important than their careers now. As sad as it is, Angelina has won so many things in her career that I don't think she'll go back to playing completely professional. Playing NT is a matter of the heart for her and she will give everything for the team, but I don't think she'll play professionally in other countries again :S

• Germany - Czech

Here may be conspiracy...

1. Germany may win against Czech but They won't get the Final for sure and the Wild Card so...
    2. Japanese Federation prefers in the World Cup Teams from Asia, South America or.. Africa. So if Germany plays today like african Gernya from the World Grand Prix They will get the Wild Card. And that will be conspiracy.

• Maren Brinker plays very well in 1st set, hope she can keep it up :thumbup:

yep.
    Seems that there are more players and coaching staff in the hall than spectators. :pinch: a bid sad for a euro quarter-final.