2013 European Championship - Germany and Switzerland

• 4 Mbs for Italy !!!
    Who says more ? :rolll:

• Why only 3 MB :what: and Veljkovic just recovered from an injury :aww: Malesevic for Molnar and Nikolic for Mihajlovic. These are enough backups. What's more, Malagurski didn't show anything special. I am pretty sure that even Bjelica can contribute as much as her if it is needed :down:

But still weirdest roster choice award goes to Italy by taking Gennari while having a dozen of very good normal liberos :wall:

• I agree with Matias. Molnar is basically a second libero on the court, not sure if Malesevic can even enter for a second. Ninkovic has been playing fairly well so it would have made more sense to take her in stead of Malesevic or Nikolic.
    taking 3 Mbs also means even against weak teams, either Rasic and Kramanovic should still play while the other main players taking a rest. well, there surely will be a role, so wont be a big problem though.

Btw Nikolic should be Mikolic :lol: then every OH from this team should be M.
    (Molnar Malagurski Malesevic Mihajlovic)

• I agree with Matias. Molnar is basically a second libero on the court, not sure if Malesevic can even enter for a second. Ninkovic has been playing fairly well so it would have made more sense to take her in stead of Malesevic or Nikolic.
    taking 3 Mbs also means even against weak teams, either Rasic and Kramanovic should still play while the other main players taking a rest. well, there surely will be a role, so wont be a big problem though.

Btw Nikolic should be Mikolic :lol: then every OH from this team should be M.
    (Molnar Malagurski Malesevic Mihajlovic)

Could u please say a weak team that serbia will face?

• Mencarelli :lol: Hes just ridiculous... I know some of italian fans here wished for best but it seems like he is a worse one than Barbollini...
    Gennari as libero is kind of a joke or what? Italy is gifted for talented liberos and those 2 who Mencarelli keens on are very far from being the best ones. I already can name Sirressi, Merlo, Leonardi, Carocci, and the libero from Piacenza(dont remember her name) :lol:

the only positive thing is Lucia Bosetti coming back. she wont be in her best shape but i think she still can help the team quite a lot. feeling sorry for Fiorin who couldnt make it though.

so its become more obvious that either Chirichella or Folie will be staying out of the bench...most likely Folie since Mencarelli doesnt seem to like her that much.

About setters, I hope Camera will be main setter. Signorile somehow reminds me of some bad russian setters like Sheshenina.

• What a kind attitude :flower: there is no weak team that serbia will face :wavy:

Im sorry but I dont want to be included in your guidetti blabla germany blala or kozuch brinker blala topics even though it was about Serbia. you can ignore my posts if u'd like.

• :lol: you dont have to be sorry,its something that i've written already if someone doesnt like my post doesnt read.But its really strange and funny for me that u get so angry about someone you dont know in real life :D anyway be happy :flower:

• :lol: you dont have to be sorry,its something that i've written already if someone doesnt like my post doesnt read.But its really starnge and funny for me that u get so angry about someone you dont know in real life :D anyway be happy :flower:

Angry :lol: ? wow :lol: you really got it wrong. Im happy already, u be happy.

• If Germany reaches its top form as in last EcH...they can do good things...
    i wonder if Serbia and Italy will experience fatigue due to wgp ?
    i agree with hejjdeu on Bulgaria...their weak point is reception (though Raba and Vasileva looked great thanks to Wgp's superb stats. :lol: )
    for example. they would have hard times facing a good serving team like Germany.European teams know each other better than other continents' teams, therefore top teams' matches will always be tough..

i wonder about Russia,Turkey and Bulgaria's performance a lot.

• The problems with libero is that he selected De Gennaro, Merlo, Sirressi in list of 20 players but now Merlo & Sirressi are injured and he cannot change.

• Ok, so missing rosters are only Germany (who's out? Geerties/Izquierdo/Poll or Brandt/Kauffeldt ?), Czech Republic (probably 12 from WGP, maybe someone else ?), and Belarus (total mystery) rest is clear.

Switzerland - on federation's website I found list of 15 players for ECH, mystery is who will be out.
    Setters: Kristel Marbach, Stephanie Bannwart
    Opposites: Mandy Wigger, Joana Winter
    Outside Hitters: Laura Unternährer, Ines Granvorka, Laura Sirucek (also OPP), Elena Steinemann (also OPP), Laura Tschopp, Marina Kühner
    Middle Blockers: Patricia Schauss, Sandra Stocker, Martina Halter
    Liberos: Nadine Jenny, Melanie Pauli

Belgium - found on Top Volley Belgium
    Setters: Frauke Dirickx, Ilka Van Der Vyver, Jasmien Biebauw
    Opposites: Lise Van Hecke, Lore Gillis
    Outside Hitters: Charlotte Leys (C), Helene Rousseaux (also OPP), Nina Coolman, Els Vandesteene
    Middle Blockers: Angie Bland, Freya Aelbrecht, Laura Heyrman
    Liberos: Valerie Courtois, Britt Ruysschaert

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• It's Joana Winter. I've read that she has to take a "time-out" from Volleyball because of problems with her knee :S .

• Good roster for Belgium..happy to see Rousseaux,Van Hecke and Leys playing (also against Italy considering that against Belgium is the only serious match Italy will have in her pool).. i think that this team has some talented playera,even if MB position is weak IMO (i would like to see Heyrman playing)..

• BELARUS (from the web of Belarus federation)....

Setters: Volha Palcheuskaya, Natalia Tsupranova
    Opposites: Kristina Mikhailenko, Marina Tumas,Viktoryia Yemialyanchyk
    Outside Hitters: Nadzeya Malasai, Anastasiya Harelik, Tatsiana Markevich, Tatsiana Seryk
    Middle Blockers: Vera Klimovich, Anna Shevchenko, Hanna Kalinouskaya, Nadezya Charnavets
    Liberos: Alena Burak, Volha Pauliukouskaya

From this 16 players, will be the final roster....

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Women's Champions League 2012/2013
    Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Women's European League 2011
    Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Women's Champions League 2010/2011
    Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Women's European League 2010
    Silver Medal - Prediction Game - Women's Champions League 2009/2010
    Bronze Madal - Prediction Game - Women's European League 2013

Edited 2 times, last by Fran ().

• Sokolova will play ECH?

• Good roster for Belgium..happy to see Rousseaux,Van Hecke and Leys playing (also against Italy considering that against Belgium is the only serious match Italy will have in her pool).. i think that this team has some talented playera,even if MB position is weak IMO (i would like to see Heyrman playing)..

Are you kidding? MB is their best position :what: Both Bland and Aelbrecht are killer blockers :obey: