2012 Olympic Games

• Congrats to Turkey :) Polen won them the 3rd set :super: But Neslihan won them the first two mainly and this is really a good sign. Now I hope Eda will recover soon, even though Büsra did a good match today I think Eda will be important in the next matches...

Btw this was the first 3 set match in Pool B...

• If Neslihan had played like that in the previous matches, Turkey would have won them both.

I just don't get it...Mihajlovic fails one reception after another and Terzic just won't enter Blagojevic :wall:

You are right, our spikers also score well but still we simply cannot win any match when Neslihan sucks :whistle: She played with 14/25 today.

It was easier than expected. Especially Neslihan serves and attacks very well. Büşra also didn't play bad but still we need Eda for Korea.

I've watch three of Serbia matches, from what I see except Cebiç nobody is fighting for the team. Yes they lack of some injured players but they have the same setter-Opp-MBs and libero from European Champion roster but still underperform. Biggest responsibilty is Terzic's wrong tactics (also Thailand's curse affects for sure :lol: )

• Fortunatley a much much better performance by Turkey than last 2 games.

I really liked Neslihan and Busra today, of course it is sad what happened to Eda, but hopefully she will be better and return back.

Busra and Eda have to be the MBs for Turkey, and I hoope Motta will think about.

I am also glad about the performance by Polen, shes one of my favorite players since I know her. She really improved alot last year and

this year she played very well in the League and National Team. Way to go :heart:

I hoope for a win against Korea so that we can advance to the next round

• I know the chance is very very small...but I could imagine that if Brazil loses against Korea today, they might even be out after preliminary. I expect them to lose against China too but beat Serbia, and if Turkey beats Korea, three teams will have 2 victories and 3 defeats...anyway BRA-KOR is today so we will know soon if it can happen.

• Terzic once again loses the Olympic Games. Maybe the team is physically well prepared but he makes horrible strange decisions :whistling: Serbia has so good MBs and doesn't use them becouse of poor reception.... Terzic, look at Barbollini. The strongest point of Italy are MBs and Barbollini did everything to use this weapon (taking 2 liberos and 4 OH's with a good reception...) I don't say that Barbollini is always right but at least he undersands that sometimes there is a need to find a players who simply fits to the team.

• What's going on with Japan?
    This is not the team that won bronze medal in 2010 and also not the team which defeated Brazil by 3-0 playing absolutely amazing.
    I miss Nana Iwasaka. Araki is a disappointment

• Terzic once again loses the Olympic Games. Maybe the team is physically well prepared but he makes horrible strange decisions :whistling: Serbia has so good MBs and doesn't use them becouse of poor reception.... Terzic, look at Barbollini. The strongest point of Italy are MBs and Barbollini did everything to use this weapon (taking 2 liberos and 4 OH's with a good reception...) I don't say that Barbollini is always right but at least he undersands that sometimes there is a need to find a players who simply fits to the team.

The problem is that Ognjenovic in this tournament does not use the MBs well at all, she is so predictable. Usually she can tear the block apart and give every hitter a single block, but right now even the MBs constantly attack against a double block because every good reception is played through the middle.
    Blagojevic did a great match against Korea, and she probably is Serbia's best receiver, but today she did not play at all apart from one or two points in first set. Mihajlovic was Serbia's best attacker, but in reception she had 5/15 even with London's very generous reception stats. Blagojevic might have scored less points, but her reception could have allowed the others to do better. Vesovic showed that she is totally useless now...I guess it's sure that Serbia will be out after preliminaries but I hope they will at least put up a better fight in the remaining matches...

• It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

Edited once, last by Loca inside ().

• and Barazza instead of Arrighetti

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Judging by the match versus Algeria, I'd thought Great Britain would be the most embarrasing thing against Italy. But, no. They don't even look as bad as Serbia, so far... :whistling:

GBR already showed against Russia that they can play quite well, I guess against Algeria the pressure of knowing that this is the only chance to win really made them think too much and play bad...

• Ehh, Serbia spoiled today our competitive game series but it was ok for us when the winning matters most. Actually there was no much difference our performance in general considering previous games. Neslihan today started to play well and managed to continue at that level till the end of the game. This is Neslihan what we wanna see. The same for Busra. She added enough strength to our limited effectives on the net. Of course when you play against Serbia some of weaknesses just get lost substantially but when it comes big games things still may be a bit harder. All in all we won an important game today and i believe we will also win Korea game in 3 or 4.

• great britain is playing with passion...they are really playing well...22-22...wowwwww :drink:

• 23-24 now set point for italy