Italy - Serie A1 Femminile 2012/2013

• Piccinini might not play against Foppa today...she will be in bench...like Paola...seems she is having problems with Chieri managers...rumors she is not receiving salaries also...

but I guess someone from ITaly, can say better.. :(

Yes, Piccinini is officially on strike! :thumbup:
    Chieri Torino's sponsor Duck Farm is not paying the players, so she decided to sit on the bench until the rest of the season...And I definitely approve her decision.
    Her teammates decided to play instead :thumbdown: ...they are not as brave as her!

• Yes, Piccinini is officially on strike! :thumbup:
    Chieri Torino's sponsor Duck Farm is not paying the players, so she decided to sit on the bench until the rest of the season...And I definitely approve her decision.
    Her teammates decided to play instead :thumbdown: ...they are not as brave as her!

How bad is her relationship with Barbolini?

• Uno spettacolare 3-0 xD Grandissime ragazze ! :drink: :super:

Here are stats of game. If stats are correct, a look at how Busto's girls have been able to dominate on the excellent reception. :obey: :obey:

http://www.legavolleyfemminile…linoGara.asp?IdGara=58139

Reception criterias in Legavolleyfemminile is way optimistic than CEV or FIVB. It might be correct for Marcon but noone can make me believe that Brinker received with 86% positive and 79% excellent :roll:

• Reception criterias in Legavolleyfemminile is way optimistic than CEV or FIVB. It might be correct for Marcon but I do not believe that noone can make me believe that Brinker received with 86% positive and 79% excellent :roll:

I wonder how it would look for Brinker on OrlenLiga website - for example Werblińska semifinals average: 50% positive and 40 % excellent.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• PLAY OFF SCUDETTO (Match-1 Quarter)

BUSTO ARSIZIO 3 x 0 GIAVENO
    MVP: Christina Bauer
    Scorers: Kozuch 18, Arrighetti 13, Bauer 12 / Togut 12, Dall'Ora 10, Kauffeldt 8

BERGAMO 3 x 1 CHIERI TORINO
    Scorers: Di Iulio 18, Blagojevic 16, Brown 14 / Fabris 26, Fernandez Navarro 12, Borgogno 10

• really happy for Bergamo, they managed to win yesterday! :D I think Torino didn't give their 100% but it was important to win anyway..happy that Di Iulio played well, that Brown is again ready to enter and play a good match. now next match is important, I hope we manage to close immediatley! :super: :box:

really nice thing that Conegliano's players wrote Paola on their arms...it is just a shame what happened this year in the league, I hope next year it will be better but I doubt it! we need more controls!!! :thumbdown:

• Giulia Pisani suffered torn ACL during training and is out for the rest of the season and also for NT summer :(

Btw has there ever been anything official saying that Lloyd doesn't return to Busto? When they signed Grbac they still said Lloyd is waiting for the results of her medical exams...

• Giulia Pisani suffered torn ACL during training and is out for the rest of the season and also for NT summer :(

Btw has there ever been anything official saying that Lloyd doesn't return to Busto? When they signed Grbac they still said Lloyd is waiting for the results of her medical exams...

So sad! She is one of the best young players and talents.. this year she could have gained a huge experience..

• Lloyd is "broken" from a log time ago, Lombardo and Pisani are bench players and they did not play so much. Of course they are important for the team, but this is not a reason to say they will lost the league... I mean, I am not a Busto fan, but they still are strong: Caracuta had a great season, she have NEVER played so much even in Castellana she played less.... Pisani came in only in front row sometimes to block and I am so sorry for her injury because is a bad one... About Lombardo: I don't even know what injury she had, she played a little bit more than Pisani but there are Faucette, Brinker, Kozuck, Marcon..........

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Kozuch not kozuck 8o And marcon or her lack of attacking abilty damages busto arsizio so much regards her reception though, so i would prefer lombardo but she is injured.Or saori could be a great choice for busto :roll:

• Kozuch not kozuck 8o And marcon or her lack of attacking abilty damages busto arsizio so much regards her reception though, so i would prefer lombardo but she is injured.Or saori could be a great choice for busto :roll:

Well, I hate all things that are Germany related, so forgive me if I can't write correctly a surname of a German lol

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Btw today piacenza-pesaro is on sportube.That might be a great competition cause pesaro is a competetive team which lost 3-2 in the first match in piacenza 8)

link please :sos: