2013 FIVB World Grand Prix

• More balls to Zaryazhko please ^^

• Kasia rocks :super:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• And what did Ergul do that she is playing great today? She just did an ace and a block since she came and that is in the first set.. then all 2 set nothing.. so not really better than Bahar

She got 3 critical block points which is very unusual for our MBs :roll: Although her attacking efficiency seems not good, I remember most of them was very spectacular and strong attacks but were saved by insane digs from especially Japanese libero, :cheesy: Also Ergül did not make any mistakes at serve lwhereas Bahar always makes. I totally think that with current shapes, Ergül deserves to be starter much more than Bahar. :box:

Today's match was the most entertaining match I've seen this week, Turkey was defending like an asian team :what: Especially lin the ast part of second set there was many breathtaking rallies. Congratulations to both teams!

• Russia won 3rd set 29-27, Kasia already with 25 points 8o

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• What happened to the lights? :what:

• FIVB trying one of their new rules: set 4 must be played without lights

Must be a technical problem in the gym. 4th set should have started minutes ago.

• Kasia show! what a pity that Kaczor can`t catch better shape...I think that if Poland could have one more player which could kill the ball , Poland could win this 3rd set. We have only Skowronska and MB , it`s sad :thumbdown:

• It's taking too long for the lights to come back I fear that the commentators will run out of things to discuss :lol: