2013 CEV Youth European Championship - Serbia / Montenegro

• I heard Vitez quit volleyball but no idea about Decordi? I think from that generation only Crisanti and Garzaro reach a good level

Right, Vitez quit volleyball and is studying Medicine now. Decordi plays in A2 as spiker/MB.

From the Italian generation 86/87 Ortolani, Barcellini, De Gennaro, Leonardi, Garzaro and Crisanti reached a good level...then there are Devetag, Rondon and Angeloni who is in Odintsovo's bench at the moment(she's good, but not good enough for NT level).

From generation 88/89 we have Lucia Bosetti and Merlo.

From generation 90/91 Sirressi, Folie, Gennari, Partenio and Signorile.

From generation 92/93 Diouf, Pisani, Camera and Scarabelli.

From generation 94/95 Caterina Bosetti, Chirichella, Perinelli.

From generation 96/97 A LOT OF TALENTS! :thumbsup: :cup:

• for an OH ,the balance btw reception and attack is very important...who do you think are most balanced OHs in the tournament?

IMO the most balanced OHs of the tournament are Guerra and Degradi :roll:

• Congrats Yıldız Kızlar! :drink:
    Türkiye -Srbja: 3- 0 (25-22,25-23,25-15)
    i think in Pool 2, only Turkey is a strong team.Serbia and others arent strong enough.Serbia lacked one of the best players of theirs.this is also a reason for this game.Pool 1 have more good teams like Italy,Poland and an improved Greece.
    if we could have received better we could be in th final now maybe the champion...now we should train better for Thailand..we have to improve our reception level,defensive game etc..i hope one or more girls can get an award :mirror:

stats:
    http://www.cev.lu/Competition-…hStatistics.aspx?ID=25249
    Pelin Aroğuz 19 pts % 54! :super:

• Yes, and Serbia had very little time to prepare, full squad trained only one week together, because main players were with their senior temas for play offs

• Thanks for the info, do you remember which one was the starter libero at Junior NT of 86/87? De Gennaro or Leonardi?

Indeed, it would be very nice to let only the young players above 1988 you mentioned play in Grand Prix so that Italy would be more competitive at 2014 WCh instead of relying on a bunch of veteran. :whistle:

• Great comeback by Polish girls after 24-22 down... :super: :super: :super:

• Thanks for the info, do you remember which one was the starter libero at Junior NT of 86/87? De Gennaro or Leonardi?

Indeed, it would be very nice to let only the young players above 1988 you mentioned play in Grand Prix so that Italy would be more competitive at 2014 WCh instead of relying on a bunch of grandmas. :whistle:

fixed :D

• Can you see it? Every today matches was the same results would like in group stage

Greece 3-2 Slovenia
    Turkey 3-0 Serbia
    Germany 3-2 Russia

Maybe some different in final, and Poland get the Trophy? :P 5-6 for Italy in TB...

• 18-16 in tiebreak for Poland, congratulations girls :cup:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• What a performance by Polish girls, yesterday and today :obey: :obey: :obey:

Polish No 1, the opposite, is the new Skowronska :teach: :teach: :teach:

Quick recovery to the libero :flower:

• I can't believe it! up 2-0, then 2-2...24-22 in the 4th set and lost it 27-25...in the tie break we had three match points but we lost two of them with serving mistakes! and last point?? was it Malinov sending the ball out?? ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( what a pity really! they would have deserved it...I'm really sorry! congrats to the polish girls who never stop fighting!