2013 FIVB Youth World Championship - Thailand - 26/07

• Round of 16
    1) Japan X Egypt --> 2) Brazil X Italy

3) Poland X Puerto Rico --> 4) USA X Chinese Taipei

5) Turkey X Dominican Republic --> 6) Thailand X China

7) Peru X Slovenia --> 8 ) Serbia X Greece

• China disappoints me a lot. The opposite hitters are so terrible. They have no reception, have no defense,and have no attack. I don't know why they can be chosen as one of the members of Chinese team. What delights me is the MBs. Their attack is very good, especially Yuan Xinyue,..Although she is a MB, she ranks No3 in best scorer and No3 in best spiker as well as no8 in best blockers and No3 in best server. Amazing statistics for a MB. She is promising.Haha :lol: I hope they can win in the match versus Thailand.

• China disappoints me a lot. The opposite hitters are so terrible. They have no reception, have no defense,and have no attack. I don't know why they can be chosen as one of the members of Chinese team. What delights me is the MBs. Their attack is very good, especially Yuan Xinyue,..Although she is a MB, she ranks No3 in best scorer and No3 in best spiker as well as no8 in best blockers and No3 in best server. Amazing statistics for a MB. She is promising.Haha :lol: I hope they can win in the match versus Thailand.

I think you mistook Lin Lin(the outside hitter)for Ju Wanrong (the opposite), Ju Wanrong is good, Lin Lin is really terrible.(我觉得你把林琳错认为居婉容了。居婉容小接应还不错,一传防守进攻都还行。林琳小主攻才真的让人眼瞎,昨天和阿根廷的比赛,12扣0中1失误,和波兰的比赛,林琳和刘梦彤联手贡献4局0分的壮举)

• Goodevening!Does anyone know the programm of the live broadcasting for tomorrow?Laola has 2 matches one at 11:00 and one second at 13:00...

• Goodevening!Does anyone know the programm of the live broadcasting for tomorrow?Laola has 2 matches one at 11:00 and one second at 13:00...

PER-SLO and SRB-GRE matches are both at 11.00 GMT time. I don't think there is any match at 13.00 ?( They might not broadcast live and show at 13.00 :whistle:

• According to schedule:
    05:00 CET Tunisia - Mexico, Argentina - Algeria (17th-20th)
    07:00 CET Japan - Egypt, Brazil - Italy
    09:00 CET Poland - Puerto Rico, United States - Chinese Taipei
    11:00 CET Turkey - Dominican Republic, Thailand - China
    13:00 CET Peru - Slovenia, Serbia - Greece
    CET in summer is GMT+2, so matches are on 3:00, 5:00, 7:00, 9:00 and 11:00 GMT, nothing on 13:00 GMT, so it'll be a replay ^^ of cpurse as in previous matches throughout a day will be some delays :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Laola times are CET, so they'll show one of the 11.00 and one of the 13.00 matches.

• Laola times are CET, so they'll show one of the 11.00 and one of the 13.00 matches.

Ok I misunderstood, thanksfor info. I hope matches would be Turkey's and Peru's :obey:

• So far Laola streams have matched the ones of Thai's SMMTV. This tv has scheduled Poland-Puerto-Rico and Thailand-China games. My bet is that these games will be shown by Laola and times will be changed.
    I have big hopes that Frecuencia Latina will show Peru -Slovenia game, they say that it's a tv of volleyball :super:

• So far Laola streams have matched the ones of Thai's SMMTV. This tv has scheduled Poland-Puerto-Rico and Thailand-China games. My bet is that these games will be shown by Laola and times will be changed.
    I have big hopes that Frecuencia Latina will show Peru -Slovenia game, they say that it's a tv of volleyball :super:

They will

Try this link at 6:00am Lima

http://www.cebichetv.info/2011…encia-latina-en-vivo.html

:win:

Brazil is winning. Go Brazil!

• Brazil won!! :dance6: It was a hard fought 5 set game against an opponent that was favorite (IMHO), but we did it! Great game from Lorenne (23pts) and Gabi Cândido (20pts). It was a pity for Italian team face a strong contender on this round. Unfortunately MVP of YECH Anastacia Guerra didn´t show up (3pts) as well as good OPP Nicolleti (9pts). Bonifacio 18pts and Angelina 17pts were the one who could keep playing well...

Via Laola

11:00 CET Thailand-China

13:00 CET Serbia-Greece

• Dominican Republic leads Turkey 2-1. Such a shame we don't have livestream of this game!

• Hande and Pelin fight alone against Dominic Rep. others are cheering probably :aww: :aww: :aww:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Tournament seems over for us :whistle: :aww: :wall:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: