2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• According to official statement; Galatasaray Daikin will not be forced into signings due to Montano injury. Let's wait and see.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• According to official statement; Galatasaray Daikin will not be forced into signings due to Montano injury. Let's wait and see.

Why not? I think they need a strong OPP for CL

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I don't know and I don't care what they do :whistle:

I know that you don't care :rolll:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• I didn't say that they will win (cause of course Vakifbank will win it once again) but they are one of the strongest team in Europe and they have chances to be in the F4

• I don't think so. With Lo Bianco, Neriman, Dobriana and players like these they had no chances anyway...

Agree, now Neriman or Dobriana will play as Opp, there is no need to sign with another player ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I'm sure that Neriman will play as opposite rest of the season. On the other hand, Eczaci still have Poljak-Büsra duo. So, Andressa probably will play just for Champions League matches.

As far as I know, Onyejekwe will not be able to play for RC Cannes in Champs League, right ?

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Orkun Darnel said that they are not considering a new transfer. I think Neriman, Rabadzhieva and Sairi trio will be enough to beat Cannes. I guess they were not considering to beat Vakifbank at all. So they will need a good opposite only in the end of the season. Destinee Hooker as someone mentioned would be a great option.

• Breaking...breaking...

Vakifbank's Jovana Brakocevic has broken finger and had operation today. She will miss at least 2 weeks. via @voleybolextra

• Absolutlely She's one of the most underrated

Agree, she can give much for new team after Ssuchke-Voigt left, but Nneka can help only in league. She played in three matches as Volero's player in CL, here Cannes has to use Aelbrecht with Rasic and inexperienced Lea Steuperaert, who certainly won't get a chance there. Team has to wait for Ravva's comeback.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game