Serbia NT 2013

• Two players are dropped from the team.
    Ivana Djerisilo didn't manage to recover in time, while Danica Radenkovic has a back injury.

So, now we're down to Ognjenovic and Zivkovic as setters, hopefully both will be healthy this summer, otherwise it could get messy.

• Two players are dropped from the team.
    Ivana Djerisilo didn't manage to recover in time, while Danica Radenkovic has a back injury.

So, now we're down to Ognjenovic and Zivkovic as setters, hopefully both will be healthy this summer, otherwise it could get messy.

Will Radenkovic's injury keep her out all summer?

• Radenkovic is well above Zivkovic.

Yeas I agree. Serbia does produce good setters generally in every level, junior, youth, senior.. Zivkovic was a promising one, good technique, not short.. generally good. But this season in Russia totally destroyed her.. and Danica Radenkovic got better in Italy, she played many matches in the starting 6 because Ferreti was injured.. and so... Serbia has very talented setters..

• Yeas I agree. Serbia does produce good setters generally in every level, junior, youth, senior.. Zivkovic was a promising one, good technique, not short.. generally good. But this season in Russia totally destroyed her.. and Danica Radenkovic got better in Italy, she played many matches in the starting 6 because Ferreti was injured.. and so... Serbia has very talented setters..

They have one good setter from each generation:

1984-85: Maja Ognjenoviç
    1986-87: Ana Antonijeviç
    1988-89: Bojana Zivkoviç
    1990-91: Marija Pucareviç
    1992-93: Danica Radenkoviç

Only Pucareviç is not top level setter :whistle: Except her, Serbia is very good at rising good setters

• I would like to see Ana as main setter and Danica as her back up :roll: However it seems to be rather the opposite...non of them would be playing on NT this year.

• Yeas I agree. Serbia does produce good setters generally in every level, junior, youth, senior.. Zivkovic was a promising one, good technique, not short.. generally good. But this season in Russia totally destroyed her.. and Danica Radenkovic got better in Italy, she played many matches in the starting 6 because Ferreti was injured.. and so... Serbia has very talented setters..

In my opinion the season before in Volero already destroyed her because Svetlana Ilic changed her technique...

• Olga Raonic playing that EL is the same generation of Ana Antonijević? She appeared later setters usually mature later, but you potential?

• will brako, milena, maja and the rest play fo the nt this year? because you know it would be sad if i wouldn't be able to watch the best team of europe (when healthy) :whistle: