Former Dutch NT Player Ingrid Visser Missing

• Update:

According to a Dutch journalist, the Spanish police arrested one suspect (a man) already on Friday. The suspect gave the police information about the site where the bodies have been found...the bodies were buried in a lemon-orchard in a village near Murcia.

Though the police already informed the relatives of Ingrid and Lodewijk, there are still difficulties to identify the bodies..DNA-investigation will be used now.One thing is sure: they got murdered.

So, it is 99% sure the bodies are Ingrid and Lodewijk. Not 100% yet because they are not yet identified officially....

RIP Ingrid and Lodewijk :( :( :(

• It's a really sad and unfortunate situation. My thoughts go out out to the families of both victims. Thanks, Ingrid for your contribution to the volleyball community. RIP.

• Update:

After one arrest on Friday, Spanish police now arrested 2 other men..aged 47 and 60.

• RIP Ingrid! :(
    I hope those animals WHICH killed You will spend their whole long life in the worst jail of the World.

• RIP Ingrid! :(
    I hope those animals WHICH killed You will spend their whole long life in the worst jail of the World.

Animals don`t do such things!!

That happens only in our humankind, when other human beings getting killed, without any Need. And this happens in europe too. Unbelievable, but that`s the black site of our humankind.

RIP

• From various German articles (e.g. here) about the case:

The arrested persons are a 36 year old man from Spain and two 47 and 60 year old men from Romania. Those people are connected to drug deals and organised crime. Police says there can be more arrests soon.

In a house in Molina de Segura near Murcia, traces of a crime have been found, and probably the bodies were taken from there to the lemon plantation where they were buried half a meter below the ground.

There are reports that Visser and Severein had a date with a lawyer from Murcia, he will now be questioned by the police.

• It's the same latest news in Dutch press.

In 15 minutes, 5:30 PM CET, there will be a new press conference in Murcia

• It is not a conincidence!

RIP,Visser!

• OMG, heartbreaking. I watched her playing so many times...

RIP