Friendly NT Matches

• Dimitrova (#1) reminds me soo much of K. Robinson ;D the way she moves, her haircut, even the role on court! am I the only one seeing the ressemblance?

• Nasya Dimitrova is a very convincing liar :white::rolll: Girl it's just a friendly match, there was no need to SO loudly claiming "I didn't touch" and be revealed by TV replay. She surely would have been quiet if this had been a match with challenge system :whistle:

• Thanks for explanation.

Aelbrecht might have passed her prime already but Heyrman is one of the elite European MBs, she could definitely be useful. As long as Grobelna is playing, I don't think Van Hecke will be missed so much. Rousseaux could be a good backup for Herbotts! Pity that Belgium can't use their best line up. They have always been a tough team that makes surprises wins against strong opponents and nowadays we need better mid-level teams in Europe. The gap between top 5 team and rest is getting bigger and bigger

• The Netherlands vs Belgium live now.

Dutch team without Plak and Lohuis. Belgium missing Herbots and Grobelna.

Starting line-up the Netherlands:

Bongaerts - Dambrink

Daalderop - Buijs

Baijens - Timmerman

Schoot

https://www.volleybal.nl/livestreams

• I liked Dambrink!^^

She is only 17 years old, but showed some good things! Wouldn't be suprised we will already see her as back-up for Plak during WCH next year.

• Oh God again Malinov and Christina as starters, I’m starting to hate Mazzanti :whistle:

• Way better performance from Italy. Sylla is still shaking and Egonu with few errors but if their is challenge system some of this errors could be a points, but it is friendly match.

• It looks like a virtual reality animated volleyball game

• Italy with really good game, Malinov played pretty good like this is not her.
    Sylla started to attack sharp, Egonu with 3errors but everything else was nice.

Serbia with many mess moments.

• maliniv can set a decent ball to egonu

And sylla i don't trust her

But itay better now

• Brankica is even otherwise so insecure and unstable, this injury only intensifies it, I am afraid that Terzic's insistence on her will cost Serbia a lot. Her attack is significant part of past successes by Serbian NT, but now that spikes are really often placed ones, lack of confidence, i can understand her in the 12 players going to Tokyo and i support that, but Lazovic should be that 4th OH.

• maliniv can set a decent ball to egonu

And sylla i don't trust her

But itay better now

Sorry but Egonu is getting nice sets and She is not yet in right shape like We used from her. So with Egonu in 100% this Italy can be even better.

I’m happy with curent performance. They are on half way.

• This set should go to Italy but this refeeres are bad as hell :lol:

Pietrini should be starter over Sylla and I hope Folie or Fahr are gone perform over Christina.