2014 European League

• I would omit Çağla Akın and one of Şeyma Ercan - Ezgi Güç - Ceren Çağlar - Özgenur Yurtdagülen - Bihter Dumanoğlu from the roster consisting of 14 players on Cev for upcoming match. i would prefer Çağla Akın and Bihter Dumanoğlu.

So my choices would be like :

Setters : Gamze Alikaya , Ezgi Dilik
    Opps : Yeliz Başa , Ceren Kestirengöz
    OHs : Gözde Yılmaz , Şeyma Ercan , Cansu Çetin , Ezgi Güç
    Middles : Kübra Akman , Özgenur Yurtdagülen , Ceren Çağlar
    Libero : H. Gizem Örge

i would start with Gamze Alikaya, if she plays badly then like to see Ezgi Dilik on the court .
    Şeyma Ercan - Cansu Çetin - Ezgi Güç . whoever plays OH should focuse on reception first . Yeliz Başa - Gözde Yılmaz- Ceren Kestirengöz - Kübra Akman could deal with attacking.

Libero Gizem Örge should be more carefull as receiving.

If Bulgarian girls serve well then we will seem to have hard time . One shouldnt forget that "no reception means no game "

• No Magdalena Gryka? :what: Wasn't she starter over Imoudu in youth and junior NT :teach: Matthias, what is odds for Irina Kemmsies to play this summer in senior NT?

• No Magdalena Gryka? :what: Wasn't she starter over Imoudu in youth and junior NT :teach: Matthias, what is odds for Irina Kemmsies to play this summer in senior NT?

I also don't understand why Gryka isn't there...maybe she'll choose to play for Poland but she isn't in their roster for this year either.
    I don't expect Kemmsies in NT this year, hopefully next...

• That's a great decision for Gryka I think. Germany have better setters than Poland do, so to me It's fairly good enough.

• That's a great decision for Gryka I think. Germany have better setters than Poland do, so to me It's fairly good enough.

I don`t agree. Poland have good and young setters which playing in Orlen Liga matches like: Kajzer, Jasińska. Even Baldyga is calling for NT :teach:

• gryka will play for poland.
    but she is suspended for 2 years after playing for germany in youth NT.

That can't be right, there only is a 2 year suspension when a player wants to play for another NT in the same age category. She never played for German senior NT so she could directly play for Poland.

• gryka will play for poland.
    but she is suspended for 2 years after playing for germany in youth NT.

Well, I'm happy that Gryka decicded to play for Polish NT, I hpe that Makowski knows about it and she'll call her in future, but she has to play a little bit more in Impel :whistle: and she shouldn't have got a suspension :wavy:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Is izquierdo ok and she just rests ? Or she has troubles still with her injury,team needs her.Btw its ok for main players get their vacation but also lenka deserves this.Thomsen or pogany could play in this part ?(

• So all the girls from matches against Azerbaijan will be online for Bulgaria for the matches against Turkey. The coach Ivan Petkov have these girls on the list.

Setters: Tsvetelina Nikolova,Petia Barakova, Kristina Guncheva

Opposites:Gabriela Tsvetanova, Silvana Chausheva, Ralina Doshkova

MB: Mira Todorova, Viktoria Grigorova The Gun, Milena Dimova, Nasya Dimitrova

OH: Gergana Dimitrova, Simona Dimitrova,Gergana Petrova, Miroslava Paskova

Líberos: Zhana Todorova, Kristin Kolchagova

I suppose that Mira Todorova is still with women's team and Kuzyutkin and Kristina Guncheva was injured last week so almost certain is the starting line up

S : Petia Barakova
    O : Gabriela Tsvetanova
    R : Gergana Dimitrova - Miroslava Paskova
    MB : Viktoria Grigorova The Gun - Nasya Dimitrova
    L : Zhana Todorova

We also have problem in receiving and i also like turkish fans hope so Turkey do not serve well. In the matches agains azeri girls Nasya Dimitrova and Miroslava Paskova impressed a lot and and from their game will depend the results against Turkey. Of course we expect a good performance from Gergana Dimitrova who is maybe the biggest bulgarian talent and she always plays on level. Maybe the coach will use both setters in the matches depend on the situation but Petia Barakova is more stable and know perfectly how to play with these girls while Tsveti is from Maritsa Plovdiv and wasn't played with Sofia girls so much. So if the girls believe in their abilities they can beat turkish girls even that they know that they are definitely not favourites in the matches. Maybe not all turkish girls play regularly in their teams but the quality of their teams and champioship in which they play is just absolutely uncomparable with the bulgarian championship.

• @deian.... are there any experienced girls in this roster ? f.e. in Turkey's roster exists Yeliz Başa as an experienced players.
    btw, i will pay attention to Gergana Dmitrova in the match. i hope Turkey's girls will play better than second match. what matters most is to fight till the end.i hope we will watch a good match from both teams.

• Is izquierdo ok and she just rests ? Or she has troubles still with her injury,team needs her.Btw its ok for main players get their vacation but also lenka deserves this.Thomsen or pogany could play in this part ?(

Izquierdo seems to be still in Dresden recovering from her injury. Recently I saw a short TV interview with her about renewing her contract in Dresden and there she said that she thinks she has almost no chance to be on the team for WCH after her injury but she'll try her best and see what happens...

I find that a bit strange, if she gets back to her pre-injury shape she should even be starter in NT :what: And her injury was not that serious that it would keep her out all summer, she should be able to play very soon...

are there any experienced girls in this roster ? f.e. in Turkey's roster exists Yeliz Başa as an experienced players.

btw, i will pay attention to Gergana Dmitrova in the match. i hope
    Turkey's girls will play better than second match. what matters most is
    to fight till the end.i hope we will watch a good match from both teams.

So in comparison with Yeliz Basa actually no one can be called experienced in bulgarian team. The most experienced players in the team and older that the others are MB Viktoriya Grigorova with nickname The Gun who was born in 1990, the opposite Gabi Tsvetanova born in 1991, setter Tsvetelina Nikolova in 1990 and libero Kristin Kolchagova in 1991. The first two girls Grigorova and Tsvetanova are the only players who plays abroad in Romania in the club Medicina Targu Mures. Setter Nikolova played one season in french team Albi. These four girls can be called much experienced in international matches because they played in the World U21 championship in 2009 in Mexico where Bulgaria finished 4th with Vasileva, Rabadzhieva, Kitipova and Ruseva in the roster. Even how i said earlier Gabi Tsvetanova was there the only opposite and played instead Emiliya Nikolova who was injured and her game was very good and no one here coudn't predict that Emiliya will progress much that Gabi in the future. Kolchagova wasn't impressive libero at all and now the younger girl in the squad Zhana Todorova born in 1997 played as main libero. Other girls are all born in periods 1994-1996 but almost all of them played in world U20 championship in 2013. And in the last european qualification the youngest girls led by Gergana Dimitrova beat team Russia and finished first in their group. And also Mira Todorova played last season in Volero Zurich but played in not so many matches. So there is not much women experience in this team but has some international in world youth tournaments.

• So in comparison with Yeliz Basa actually no one can be called experienced in bulgarian team. The most experienced players in the team and older that the others are MB Viktoriya Grigorova with nickname The Gun who was born in 1990, the opposite Gabi Tsvetanova born in 1991, setter Tsvetelina Nikolova in 1990 and libero Kristin Kolchagova in 1991. The first two girls Grigorova and Tsvetanova are the only players who plays abroad in Romania in the club Medicina Targu Mures. Setter Nikolova played one season in french team Albi. These four girls can be called much experienced in international matches because they played in the World U21 championship in 2009 in Mexico where Bulgaria finished 4th with Vasileva, Rabadzhieva, Kitipova and Ruseva in the roster. Even how i said earlier Gabi Tsvetanova was there the only opposite and played instead Emiliya Nikolova who was injured and her game was very good and no one here coudn't predict that Emiliya will progress much that Gabi in the future. Kolchagova wasn't impressive libero at all and now the younger girl in the squad Zhana Todorova born in 1997 played as main libero. Other girls are all born in periods 1994-1996 but almost all of them played in world U20 championship in 2013. And in the last european qualification the youngest girls led by Gergana Dimitrova beat team Russia and finished first in their group. And also Mira Todorova played last season in Volero Zurich but played in not so many matches. So there is not much women experience in this team but has some international in world youth tournaments.

I really like Gergana Dimitrova.. she looks like a great talent.. Also I think Bulgaria NEEDS to develop a proper libero as fast as they can since Desislava is not doing the job.. I followed many stats from her season in Turkey and her passing was very week, it was weak for a OH not to talk about a libero.. I won't discuss her attacking ability since she is not there to do that, but she is to pass and she is not doing it good

• So in comparison with Yeliz Basa actually no one can be called experienced in bulgarian team. The most experienced players in the team and older that the others are MB Viktoriya Grigorova with nickname The Gun who was born in 1990, the opposite Gabi Tsvetanova born in 1991, setter Tsvetelina Nikolova in 1990 and libero Kristin Kolchagova in 1991. The first two girls Grigorova and Tsvetanova are the only players who plays abroad in Romania in the club Medicina Targu Mures. Setter Nikolova played one season in french team Albi. These four girls can be called much experienced in international matches because they played in the World U21 championship in 2009 in Mexico where Bulgaria finished 4th with Vasileva, Rabadzhieva, Kitipova and Ruseva in the roster. Even how i said earlier Gabi Tsvetanova was there the only opposite and played instead Emiliya Nikolova who was injured and her game was very good and no one here coudn't predict that Emiliya will progress much that Gabi in the future. Kolchagova wasn't impressive libero at all and now the younger girl in the squad Zhana Todorova born in 1997 played as main libero. Other girls are all born in periods 1994-1996 but almost all of them played in world U20 championship in 2013. And in the last european qualification the youngest girls led by Gergana Dimitrova beat team Russia and finished first in their group. And also Mira Todorova played last season in Volero Zurich but played in not so many matches. So there is not much women experience in this team but has some international in world youth tournaments.

thx for the detailed answer. so Bulgarian first seven is older than Turkey's except Yeliz :P ..in Turkey Roster amonsgt the younger players : Gözde Yılmaz and middle Özgenur Yurtdagülen and if im not mistaken middle Ceren Çağlar played the whole season. Ceren Kestirengöz had occasionally played untill she injuried. Gamze played in the last weeks of the league. Cansu Çetin occasionally played in her club. Şeyma Ercan was almost on the bench during the whole season. So was Ezgi Güç. Kübra Akman rarely played .Libero Gizem Örge occasionally played in the last season. Setter Çağla Akın rarely played. Setter Ezgi Dilik played often.

Özgenur Yurtdagülen played as slide attacker in the last season now is trying to attack from 3. Kübra Akman is playing as slide attacker. Its not bad to attack from 2 and 3 at the same time as middle but Kübra Akman is playing better at 3 and Özgenur Yurtdagülen at 2. I dont know if Ceren Çağlar will have the chance to play or not.I'd like to watch her even if for a short while