2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• Elżbieta Klein (OH) new player of BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała. She comes back to Poland after playing in the USA - West Virginia University. Someone knows something about her skills?

• Elżbieta Klein (OH) new player of BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała. She comes back to Poland after playing in the USA - West Virginia University. Someone knows something about her skills?

there is video on YT with her highlights but from that I have to say she seems like 1st league player... :wacko: :wacko:

• Do you think an avaiable players list could be usefull? :win:

It would be helpful, the list of potential players for free spots in different clubs would be clearly presented :thumbup:
    I am confused many times because it's hard to remember all confirmed transfer news and all club's rosters and we sometimes forget some things, especially when many key news appear in just few minutes :wavy:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Scandicci signed with Romanian OPP Daiana Muresan, she will be officialized in the next days.

• It would be helpful, the list of potential players for free spots in different clubs would be clearly presented :thumbup:
    I am confused many times because it's hard to remember all confirmed transfer news and all club's rosters and we sometimes forget some things, especially when many key news appear in just few minutes :wavy:

We can put all the players and then delete the ones we know signed for some club...

• Has Nellie Spicer (now Nellie Coleman) ended her career as a player?

http://www.portlandpilots.com/staff.aspx?staff=167 and http://www.portlandpilots.com/…4/3/14/VB_0314142811.aspx

Looks like she has... I don't know her reasons but if nothing serious than it's really foolish from her to do that. She is a good setter, and has played in some good clubs.. I watched some matches from her in China this season and she was setting good, precise, lean, fast.. Sad she did not play more for NT, but I think she lost will to fight for a spot since Berg came back and Alisha became second choice.. If she was still there I guess she would go to London as second setter since she had good serve and defense and that was what Karch was looking for, for the double sub

• Gligorovic is very close to sign with Panathinaikos for the next season..

• Any news about Czech players?

Setter Pavla Vincourova is rumored to play in Italy but nothing official yet. There's no single news about Havlickova(OPP), Kossaniyiova(OH), Monzoni(MB), Pastulova(MB), Jasova(L), Hodanova(OPP), Smutna(S) and Kubinova(S).

• Any news about Czech players?

Setter Pavla Vincourova is rumored to play in Italy but nothing official yet. There's no single news about Havlickova(OPP), Kossaniyiova(OH), Monzoni(MB), Pastulova(MB), Jasova(L), Hodanova(OPP), Smutna(S) and Kubinova(S).

Kubinova still is under contract with swiss league vice-champion Volley Köniz.

• Rumour about Belarussian OH Ekaterina Zakreuskaya in Tauron Dąbrowa Górnicza ^^

• IBSA CV ACE Gran Canaria 2014 is interested in American OPP Kylin Muñoz and Brazilian OH Milca da Silva.

• Now it's official. Azerbaijani OPP Polina Rahimova signed with Hyundai E&C Hillstate Suwon.

• Montenegrian MB Marija Milovic will play in PGNiG Nafta Piła.