2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• Do they really want her? She had holiday in Dąbrowa Górnicza - she didn't play at all there :aww: season earlier PTPS Piła got rid of her :whistle: I don't know if it's a good choice overall :call:

Before "rid" she's playing really great. Club in very strange situation fired her. She have problems with back in those days and probably it was the reason... :aww: I don't know why she is so bad in Dąbrowa :white:

• Before "rid" she's playing really great. Club in very strange situation fired her. She have problems with back in those days and probably it was the reason... :aww: I don't know why she is so bad in Dąbrowa :white:

Here I agree with you, she had many great games so I was surprised when they fired her, it was something about back problems by Marina AFAIK. Later she came to Dąbrowa and she was so horrible, Kaczmar wasn't great neither so they decided to transfer Ozge. Maybe she'll be better as backup for Glass in Italy ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Yeah, she was horrible in Poland last season but as Glass's back up setter she should be fine.

So, three more croatian setters are free - Ana Grbac, Bernarda Brcic and Bilijana Gliogorovic. I have a feeling that Grbac may stay somewhere in Azerbaijan and Brcic goes to Italy and I don't know about Gligorovic. She played in Greece so there's no enough info. I actually hoped Novara would transfer Brcic in stead of Signorile :(

• Yeah, she was horrible in Poland last season but as Glass's back up setter she should be fine.

So, three more croatian setters are free - Ana Grbac, Bernarda Brcic and Bilijana Gliogorovic. I have a feeling that Grbac may stay somewhere in Azerbaijan and Brcic goes to Italy and I don't know about Gligorovic. She played in Greece so there's no enough info. I actually hoped Novara would transfer Brcic in stead of Signorile :(

Gligorovic has been in Greece for four seasons (2008-09,2009-10,2012-13,2013-14) for a not strong league (like greek league) she is good but other than that i think she is not something special.. :whistle: so she will probably stay in Greece..

• Belarusian libero Olga Pauliukouskaya to PGNiG Nafta Piła
    http://aktualnosci.siatka.org/…-libero-w-pilskiej-nafcie

That's good news, maybe club found agreement with sponsor :thumbup:

• I'm not sure if somebody mentioned it :

Gina Mancuso to Dobrowa gornicza for 1 year:

http://apasport.az/news/91837

Wow 8o what a transfer by Tauron :thumbsup: finally something positive ^^

• The Olympic winner, libero Fabi has announced that she will not longer wear the jersey of the national team of Brazil. ;(

• According to Apasport Azeryol signed:

-Jovana Brakocevic
    -Jelena Nikolic
    -Andressa Picussa
    -Lora Kitipova
    -Oksana Parkhomenko
    -Odina Aliyeva

And these were already announced and mentioned before, but they also signed

-Anastasiya Gurbanova

and renewed

-Jeyran Aliyeva

• who will be coach?

• Any rumors about the other MB? To become a competitive team Azeryol needs a strong one, because I don't think that Andressa can do it. :whistle:

• Any rumors about the other MB? To become a competitive team Azeryol needs a strong one, because I don't think that Andressa can do it. :whistle:

Maybe Ivana Miloš ?? She is still free and I don't see any better MB right now ? :D :D

• Maybe Ivana Miloš ?? She is still free and I don't see any better MB right now ? :D :D

Without contract there are also Gibbemeyer, Karg, Paolini, Garzaro, Manzano and Crimes.