2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• as someone said earlier : rumor is that Foppa is negotiating with Seda Tokatlıoğlu and Seda is close to reaching an agreement with Foppa....

I'm sorry to say, but I don't think Seda is the player Foppa needs. But, we will see.

• Give her 2 more years and she will be the BEST OPP in the world !!! :cup: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BJEWf57G6s
    What do you think about Samanta ?

i love her style when she hits the ball.. :heart: by the way it looks like she is very strong,watch those attacks.. 8|

• Argentine MB and OH, Florencia Busquets and Josefina Fernandez signed with VFM in the Swiss League.

Source: eLTee Volley Agency

• I see you are a big fan of Usic but Topic is clearly a better player than Usic, I don't know how long you have watched Usic but she always has been an ordinary, overrated player. In Pesaro she used to be target of serving for opponents despite she was there as a defensive OH. In ECZ thanks to Micelli she was always starter while Havelkova sitting on bench.

Everyone thinks Topic is ahead of Usic because she's a consistent player...not very unstable and is also a better blocker and defenser.

• Destinee Hooker ‏@destineehooker 6h
    Going to start my own club team

Italy needs some teams, maybe she could try there? :lol:

• I dont think italian coaches want her :rolleyes: She probably will run away again once she feels lonely or ill herself.

• I dont think italian coaches want her :rolleyes: She probably will run away again once she feels lonely or ill herself.

I meant it as a joke, Emil.

• Argentine MB and OH, Florencia Busquets and Josefina Fernandez signed with VFM in the Swiss League.

Source: eLTee Volley Agency

I'm a little bit surprised. VFM hired so many US-players in the last years (every year they had at least 4 or 5). Now, it seems, they try something different with Ana Cristina, Koolhaas and these two. I hope they'll feel well there, i really like the Argentine NT ^^ .

• About VFM ,now they deal exclusively with one different agency . maybe they have trouble with the old one?

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !