• Russia:

S:

Romanova Tatyana (Uralochka-NTMK)

Startsev Eugenia (Dinamo-Kazan)

OPP:

Goncharova Natalia ( Dynamo M)

Malygina Darya (Dinamo-Kazan)

OHs:

Biryukova Olga (Beşiktaş, Istanbul, Turkey)

Voronkova Irina (Dynamo-Kazan)

Kotikova Anna (Dinamo-Kazan)

Parubets Ksenia (Uralochka-NTMK)

MBs:

Efimova Ekaterina ( Yenisei)

Koroleva Irina (Dinamo-Kazan)

Lyubushkina Catherine (Dynamo M)

Fetisova Irina (1 Dynamo Moscow)

L:

Galkina Alla ( Proton)

Talysheva Daria (Dinamo M)

• any news of final roster for PUR?

Lot of troubles there. Puerto Rico lost Pilar Victoriá because of an injury and both her and Shirley Ferrer couldn't go to Japan anyway because of passport troubles.

S: Natalia Valentín, Raymariely Santos

OPP: Karina Ocasio, Julymar Otero

OH: Daly Santana, Stephanie Enrigth, Noami Santos

MB: Neira Ortiz, Ana Sofía Jusino, Diana Reyes, Alba Hernández

L: Shara Venegas, Valeria León, Adriana Viña-Joy

• reyes is back? and quesada is out...

about ferrer, it’s ok because santos-lamb can fill in as OPP.

too bad morales didn’t come back.

Morales said she would join the NT, but she wasn't called.

Both Quesada and Hernández were cut, but the second one got called once Victoriá got injured.

Otero got called to replace Ferrer.

• So far I know Voronkova is playing for newbies Lokomotiv Kaliningrad this season.

• The second round of this WCh seems almost unkind :( A few very deserving teams will end their run :gone: I am, of course hoping to be able to root for Japan, but I also want to watch Turkey play as much as possible, more than nine matches!

Still think it comes down to USA and China, with a slight edge to USA because they seem better equipped for a long grueling tournament, but I dunno. Maybe somebody's already done the math and figured out they couldn't meet in the Final because of Pool Draws ( pope ? seems like the kind of thing you'd have already sussed).

I wish it came down to Turkey v Thailand :P I love their spirit and I love Cinderella teams. :rolll: Ain't gonna happen

• A final China vs USA can happen. They could end up in the same group in Final 6 which means they would not face each other in the semis. And if they don`t face each in the Final 6 as long they Top their pool they won`t face each other in the semis....unless one of them loose a game and finish 2nd.

• Brazil now just toying with Puerto Rico. So evil! They defend the impossible, then Garay destroys their defense line

• Any live streaming site that doesn't require VPN? thanks

Check here: http://www.fromhot.com/

You could choose which match you want to watch. Almost all the links are from FIVB TV.