2015 FIVB World Grand Prix

• Brinker with her 8/25 is like a champion here :lol:
    we can add Weihenmaier - 2/12 :D

Today Nikolina Jelic with 3/15 :lol:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Puerto Rico is a very unbalanced team!

They can win against everybody (but Netherlands?) from their gourp, but they can lose as well.

Their OHs are very unstable. When they play well, the whole team shows nice volleyball. For example, to me Cruz was underperforming so far, but when Enright woke up there was no match in the fourth set. When they can pass properly Morales is quite good spiker, while Sheila Ocasio is a better blocker IMHO. Both liberos are good (Seilhamer and Benitez). The real troubles are when the game is all about Karina and their silly mistakes because of the disorder on court.

And I stay on my mind, these girls should leave the island in the fall, to come back in the spring, like Karina did in the last years. They could improve a lot playing abroad. This team right now has even more potential than Dominican Republic... they only need to figure out how to show it. When they will, Division I will be their level.

• I agree that in order for their team to make progress, their top players need to leave the island which they have been doing more frequently (Morales in Turkey, Rosa played in Italy, Mojica played in Azerbaijan awhile back and Cruz has permanently played aboard).

Enright and their middles should definitely play abroad, IMO.

• im kinda liking Carol from Brazil right now, hopefully with this experience she can be a perfect MB successor from Thaisa and Fabiana

• For me Carol has been the best player for Brazil on this tournament so far, superb in block, good score in attack, a great serve, seems she always want to help the team, hope she still growing so we can have a better option than Adenizia.

But the OPP is a problem on this squad, Joyce score poorly in attack (3/10) and Monique is not that tall, I think they should try Natalia.

• Germany again with a 17 and an 18 year old MB and they both belong to the better players of this team :whistle:
    I haven't seen much of Schölzel before but she started the match very well with some powerful spikes and a nice block.

• Nikolina Jelic winner :cup:
    Brinker with her 8/25 is like a champion here :lol:
    we can add Weihenmaier - 2/12 :D
    Today Nikolina Jelic with 3/15 :lol:

Yesterday Nikolina had 12,9%, today she had 20%. She's better every day :D

• Has anybody watching Bulgaria-Czech Republic except me in this world ?

I've watched sets no.1 and 2 and I really liked Yulia Stoyanova's game. Desislava Nikolova was pretty good at defence. Yaneva played not good (or even bad) once again. On Czech side, Havelkova was good at recepion and defense, not good in terms of spiking.

• The match is simply terrible now. There isn't any other idea than serving as hard as possible for the USA team.

Polen is playing great. Onal is giving great balance to the team now.

• We can say that after won of the Czech republic Bulgaria doesn't have any chances to be part of Final Four. I'm still wondering why Nesic decide to withdraw from the fight for final four with choosing these players but this is another story. He said that he wants to prepare young girls for U23 championship but on this price. :aww: Why he doesn't send only young girls on Baku for preparation and here to play with healthy A players. However it's past. I hope so that next year Bulgaria will have a chance to fight for entering in first division. In his first participation in WGP Bulgaria win over powerfull teams like Brazil, Japan and Netherlands. Now with these divisions this is a step backwards for us but what future is in front of us.

• with the liberos who cant receive,thats it!! Merve cant be the libero of A team with this reception...her defence was also bad!!

first two sets we were beyond terrible....horrible reception then mistakes mistakes...usa team offensively played the easisest match of theirs in wgp then Nilays replacing Çağla+Polen+better serve +help of Hodge Esay's reception+ better blocks..
    we could have won the fourt set as well if we had been more careful but once again the usa's serves didnt let it happen..
    especially i was angry that M. Easy tipped the ball three times in the same way ( to the corner of zone 1) but we still took no measures :aww:

usa team had very good servers,all the team server well..teams like us which has a bad reception is having problems in crucial times..

we shouldnt bring Merve and Gizem at the same time to big tournaments...our liberos should be Gizem K +Gizem Örge