Friendly Clubs' Matches & NTs vs Clubs

• Fenerbahçe and THY played a friendly..Fenerbahçe won 4-0 (25-22, 27-25, 25-22 ve 25-23 )

Fener's lineup :

Ana , Bahar,Dicle,Melissa,Polen,Fatma adn libero Merve..

im looking forward to watching Melissa and Samantha!

may the club season start! :super:

• Don't know what to think about Fener. They risk so much next season.

Varga was amazing but She didn't played at high level for long time, still young.

Bricio bad reciver, great attacker very good season with Conegliano but with NT she failed so hard with her reception and even attack was ?

Antonijevic great talent but not in full use at all in club and NT

They can slay next season and they can failed so much. Everything is open.

Do they have one more foreign or ?

Sorry for off topic :S

• I agree will be hit or miss for them. I would not be surprised if they were 1 or 6th next season. Other teams like BJK(Rykhliuk, Beliën), Aydın(mini DOM NT) for example could push them away easily with such experienced players if they flop.

Canter do you know if Enright played for THY? I guess Seyma is going to join her team soon as well, that probably helps them.

• You mentioned Bricio being bad at the WCH, in that topic too.. but did you actually watch her play? First of all most of the teams are getting ready to block her, they know most of the balls, are gonna go to her. Second their setter was awful.. and when I say awful, I don't mean bad decisions, but sets so bad that are hard to be even hit over the net. Low, off the net.. I think her game was quite understandable

• You mentioned Bricio being bad at the WCH, in that topic too.. but did you actually watch her play? First of all most of the teams are getting ready to block her, they know most of the balls, are gonna go to her. Second their setter was awful.. and when I say awful, I don't mean bad decisions, but sets so bad that are hard to be even hit over the net. Low, off the net.. I think her game was quite understandable

I guess the question goes back to u...did u actually watch her play?? Clearly u did not not because if u did u would have seen that the setter did NOT she set every ball to Bricio....She always made a very good distribution among Rangel, the 16 year old Parra and Bricio....like go check the stats and u will see that in almost every game these 3 got always the same amount of sets. And If Rangel and Parra were able to score with those terrible sets I think Bricio should have been able to do the same....and the setter was not this awful that u talking about.

Bricio was really bad against Brazil especially in the 2nd set when they could have won... but Rangel and Parra were great....same thing in the game against Serbia.

• Why is anyone expecting things from Bricio with Mexican NT? That's beyond me, Parra and Rangel probably have more to gain from this experience which is why they care more. For sure they're not better then Bricio if that's what you want to say. Also she got a lot of the out-of-system balls and Parra for example got set when Mexico received well mostly, clearly this was just a learning experience for them and we can't take their performance too seriously.

• I guess the question goes back to u...did u actually watch her play?? Clearly u did not not because if u did u would have seen that the setter did NOT she set every ball to Bricio....She always made a very good distribution among Rangel, the 16 year old Parra and Bricio....like go check the stats and u will see that in almost every game these 3 got always the same amount of sets. And If Rangel and Parra were able to score with those terrible sets I think Bricio should have been able to do the same....and the setter was not this awful that u talking about.

Bricio was really bad against Brazil especially in the 2nd set when they could have won... but Rangel and Parra were great....same thing in the game against Serbia.

I didn't say all balls went to her. I said most of the teams are gonna be ready for her, because most of the balls WOULD go to her. She's internationally well known player, many players at this WCH know her, and are familiar with her game. I watched their setter givinng balls to the other players yes. Read my message more carefully next time before you decide to clap back

• Tournament in Dresdner

Day 1

ŁKS Commercecon Łódź – Developres SkyRes Rzeszów 3:0 (25:15, 25:20, 27:25)

ŁKS: Nichol (7), Bidias (7), Wójcik A. (16), Bociek (12), Alagierska (7), Efimienko-Młotkowska (1), Strasz (libero) and Szczyrba (4), Wawrzyńczyk (3), Gajewska i Wójcik M.

Developres: Tokarska (1), Żabińska, Blagojević (11), Mlejnkova (3), Rabka, Hatala (6), Sawicka (libero) and Rousseaux (8), Witkowska (4), Zakościelna, Hawryła (4), Barakowa i Zaroślińska-Król (4)

Dresdner SC – Chemik Police 3:0 (25:18, 25:22, 27:25)

Dresdner SC: von Romer (1), Stigrot (11), Segura (11), Radosova (12), Mrdak (8), Planinsec (8), Benson (libero)

Chemik: Grajber (7), Stysiak (21), Chojnacka (9), Ogbogu (8), Mirković, Mędrzyk (7), Krzos (libero) and Łukasik J., Pleśnierowicz, Łukasik M., Grejman (1) i Łysiak (libero)

• I agree will be hit or miss for them. I would not be surprised if they were 1 or 6th next season. Other teams like BJK(Rykhliuk, Beliën), Aydın(mini DOM NT) for example could push them away easily with such experienced players if they flop.

Canter do you know if Enright played for THY? I guess Seyma is going to join her team soon as well, that probably helps them.

actually i couldn't find any info about Thy's lineup

• Enright did not play. We dont have to care about THY's friendly games results. Cause their game will completely change. Now they play Kılıç-Nikolic duo which are bad passers with high balls.

After Enright-Şeyma join the game plan will change to low-fast sets. Btw setter Kırdar is not still her shape after 1 year break.

• Wow, 21 pts in a three-set game for the 18-year old Stysiak is really quite something! Mighty impressive to say the least from her, albeit in a friendly. Given her team, still a force to be reckoned with in the polish league, lost with 3-0 I guess she might outgrow the domestic level sooner rather than later. Hopefully she follows the examples of Kakolewska, Wolosz and Smarszek before her and leaves for Italy in order to develop further. Stysiak seems for me to have potential to be this seasons equivalent to Isabelle Haak, i.e a really tall, super young - whom de facto still competes as a youth age-wise - breakthrough-player on a world level in a senior environment.

• It looks, that Chemik is much weaker than previously, Dresden had opposite Korhonen (FIN) not available due to injury, by the way, and Stigrot just arrived and hardly trained with them. Von Römer is the new aftername of Mareen (born Apitz), former German NT setter (I would prefer, that we use the prenames like in Brazil, the often seen name changes are really confusing and I don't understand, why they do them, especially if they are publicly known women like Mareen, while nobody knows her husband (s name)).

• Stysiak must be that 2 meter tall girl ?

Yes.

Tournament in Dresdner

Day 2

ŁKS Commercecon Łódź – Chemik Police 1:3 (18:25, 20:25, 26:24, 17:25)

ŁKS: Nichol (1), Bidias (14), Wójcik A. (5), Bociek (16), Alagierska (4), Efimienko-Młotkowska (6), Strasz (libero) and Szczyrba (10), Wawrzyńczyk (1), Korabiec (libero) i Wójcik M.

Chemik: Grajber (11), Stysiak (10), Bednarek (6), Ogbogu (17), Mirković (3), Grejman (6), Krzos (libero) and Pleśnierowicz, Łukasik M. (15) i Mędrzyk (6)

Developres SkyRes Rzeszów – Dresdner SC 3:1(25:23, 25:18, 22:25, 25:16)

Developres: Rousseaux (21), Witkowska (7), Hawryła (6), Blagojević (12), Barakowa (3), Zaroślińska-Król (22), Sawicka (libero) and Żabińska, Mlejnkova, Rabka (2) i Hatala (6)

DSC: Wezorke (10), Mollers (6), Stigrot (10), Maase (17), Schwabe (9), Weitzel (6), Petter (libero)

• Tournament in Dredner

Day 3

Developres SkyRes Rzeszów – Chemik Police 2:3(25:19, 25:16, 17:25, 24:26, 13:15)

Developres: Rousseaux (7), Witkowska (8), Hawryła (7), Blagojević (12), Barakowa (5), Zaroślińska-Król (16), Sawicka (libero) and Zakościelna, Żabińska (1), Mlejnkova (5), Medyńska (libero), Rabka i Hatala (3)

Chemik: Grajber (10), Łukasik J. (2), Łukasik M. (13), Ogbogu (16), Mirković (1), Mędrzyk (12), Krzos (libero) and Stysiak (14), Bednarek (3), Pleśnierowicz, Chojnacka (4), Grejman i Łysiak (libero)

Dresdner SC – ŁKS Commercecon Łódź 3:2 (18:25, 25:23, 23:25, 25:21, 15:6)

DSC: Von Romer (5), Stigrot (17), Segura (19), Radosova (1), Mrdak (12), Planinsec (10), Benson (libero) and Schwabe (9)

ŁKS: Wójcik M. (3), Bociek (11), Wójcik A. (17), Bidias (19), Alagierska (5), Efimienko-Młotkowska (18), Strasz (libero) and Nichol, Szczyrba (2) i Wawrzyńczyk (3)

Standings:
    1. Dresdner SC 5 pts. 7:5 sets
    2. Chemik Police 5 pts. 6:6 sets
    3. ŁKS Commercecon Łódź 4 pts. 6:6 sets
    4. Developres SkyRes Rzeszów 4 pts. 5:7 sets

Awards:

Sladjana Mirković (Chemik Police)
    Jelena Blagojević (Developres Rzeszów)
    Regiane Bidias (ŁKS Łódź)
    Maria Segura (Dresdner SC)

• THY and Galatasaray played a friendly. THY won 4-0 (25-22, 25-21, 30-28, 25-15)

--------------------------

Nilüfer will hold the annual 'Nilüfer Cengiz Göllü Cup' in Bursa starting tomorrow: the 4 participants are Nilüfer (host), Aydın BB, Çanakkale and Maritza Plovdiv

(Local times) (schedule)

25 Octobre

15.30 Aydın BB - Maritza Plovdiv

17.30 Nilüfer - Çanakkale

26 Octobre

15.30 Çanakkale - Maritza Plovdiv

17.30 Nilüfer - Aydın BB

27 Octobre

13.30 Çanakkale - Aydın BB

15.30 Nilüfer -Maritza Plovdiv

• What do you think about the roster of Canakkale? I looked among the rosters in the turkish league thread and based on that information they dont have any foreigners apart from the polish MB Sobolska, are their native players good enough in order to be competitive in the league against opposition such as the likes of Nilufer (with Collar, Bayley and Lazic in the team)?

• What do you think about the roster of Canakkale? I looked among the rosters in the turkish league thread and based on that information they dont have any foreigners at all, are their native players good enough in order to be competitive in the league against opposition such as the likes of Nilufer (with Collar, Bayley and Lazic in the team)?

They have some decent locals on some position like setter and libero, Melis Durul will be main scorer probably... I ecpect them to relegate once again unless they make some transfers (maybe mid season?)

I think Nilüfer has the better starters, also better locals and back-ups. Karayollari and Halkbank are the other 2 that I expect in the bottom, but who knows maybe 1 or more of those teams can surprise us, some names in the teams I'm also not that familiar with. These teams will be good for their youngsters though, maybe a bit overwhelming. Hallbank is still better then the other 2 maybe, I like Fulden/Derya etc. Karayollari and Çanakkale relegate, my projection for now.

The other 9 teams are a level better for me though and I think are more competitive.

• They have some decent locals on some position like setter and libero, Melis Durul will be main scorer probably... I ecpect them to relegate once again unless they make some transfers (maybe mid season?)

I think Nilüfer has the better starters, also better locals and back-ups. Karayollari and Halkbank are the other 2 that I expect in the bottom, but who knows maybe 1 or more of those teams can surprise us, some names in the teams I'm also not that familiar with. These teams will be good for their youngsters though, maybe a bit overwhelming. Hallbank is still better then the other 2 maybe, I like Fulden/Derya etc. Karayollari and Çanakkale relegate, my projection for now.

The other 9 teams are a level better for me though and I think are more competitive.

Cansu Aydinogullari was in the wide roster of NT this summer although she lost her spot to Cagla at the end. I don't like their libero Bihter. Melis is a very short player for Opp position. Birgul Guler can only be useful when she has a very scorer OH and this person is definitely not Ece Hocaoglu. I've never watched Sobolska so I can't comment about her but other two local MBs are second league level. All in all they are the weakest team in the league.

Karayollari is hard to guess. Their setter Elif Sahin, OH Saliha Sahin and MB Yasemin Guveli are very good players with a lot of potential. The only problem is lack of experience. For this they have Marina Tumas who is an underrated very experienced Opp. I am not familiar with their Ukranian MB Yulia Gerasymova, if she shows a decent performance, I don't think they will relegate. I am curious who will be their libero?

Halkbank also has a lot of potential. They could have even reach to the playoffs if they would have kept Salas. They will have one of the best libero of the league, very good young setter, good defensive OHs and decent MBs. It will depend on the performance of Tutku Burcu Yuzgenc as Opp. She was supposed to be next big thing in youth and junior tournaments but she couldn't make her breakthrough after her severe injury. If she can be as scorer as pre-injury times, Halkbank can also avoid relegation.

All in all Canakkale belediyesi is the one which most likely to relegate and the second one will be either Karayollari or Halkbank depending on the performance of young locals unless these clubs won't make new foreign transfers