2015 / 2016 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• You forgot to include Sonja Newcombe in your team. She is easily the best all around OH available. Her and De la Cruz would be a great pair together.

• Karina Ocasio left Turkey, where she was supposed to play this season, due to the bomb attacked that happened last weekend.

She decided to return to Puerto Rico with her daughter and mother.

She will not be playing with Salihli Belediyespor

http://www.voleybolunsesi.com/…&id=26870&topic=2&lang=tr

• Yeah, as far as I know Pomi Casalmaggiore didn't want to keep Klimovich since they had signed Olivotto as back-up MB. Leggeri, I don't know, she's 39 this year and I wouldn't be surprised if she announces her retirement, besides everything she was quite bad last season in Piacenza.

Onyejekwe(what a name for god's sake...) being out of club is a bit too strange, she's a decent player.

• Lucia Crisanti (MB), Alesha Deesing (MB), Yulia Merkulova (MB) and Tina Lipicer Samec (OH) are also free. Crisanti was rumored to have signed with a team from A2, but so far no news about her.

• I think American MB Chloe Ferrari, Serbian setter Bojana Radulovic,Serbian OH Tamara Rakic, Belgium libero Valerie Courtois and Polish Opp Magdalena Piatek, are also free players.

• So strange to hear of so many free players.. maybe at this point not many of them will sign a contract, they'll rather wait if at the middle of the season some teams needs them (injuries, players that underperform...)

• Mira Topić(OH) got offer from Italy before 3 weeks and that is only that I know. I don't if she will signed it or She already rejected but it would be strange if she rejected some club because She is still without club. ?(

• i understand her worry about her family..sad not to see her in the local league...

• Palacio is in Bauru, Brazil. :D

But according a player of the team, she will play only in next season. Seems she is injured.

• Pity that Salihli couldnt use Ocasio and they had to sign with Serbain Bjelica..btw there are lots of good serbian player in the league..except Bjelica of course .. :D i hope she will prove me wrong and play well in Salihli

• When The Witch will come here will be- give Me facebook of the Club, twitter, instagram I'm so excited I'm so excited lol

But first.. give me the things lol

• Logan Tom in Ankara is the greatest transfer ever for me :obey: Finally I will have chance to watch her live

Wow that was such a surprise :obey: Will it be first time for Logan to play in the same country second time? :teach: