2016 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• Eczacibasi is playing with a completely renewed line-up: Nilay, Neslihan as receiving OPP, Calderon as non receiving OH, Larson, Poljak, Büsra. Boskovic, Kreklow, Neriman and Fürst on bench.

So far I don't think this line-up works any better than their other one...

• And now Neslihan out with an ankle injury. As if it wasn't already going bad enough for Eczacibasi...

Doesn't appear to be too serious though. But still, Turkish TV is more interested in showing how her foot is being taped than showing the actual match :roll:

• Eczacibasi need to do something with team play.

• Bad game for my team :white: We won because we have good players . But we haven't good TEAM. I think neriman should play. And I hope neslihan is fine. I believe we can better girls :super: And I think some players in my team don't want Caprara. :hit:

• Novara maid to many mistakes i transfers.
    Now they have 3 opp, instead of new OH they transfer new OPP. Same thing happend to Eczacibasi.

• Guiggi following the world fashion trends, so she dyed her hair gray.. unfortunately it doesn't look good on her

You're right. It looks funny :D
    Btw, does anybody know if Novara is going to sign with new setter?

• Novara maid to many mistakes i transfers.
    Now they have 3 opp, instead of new OH they transfer new OPP. Same thing happend to Eczacibasi.

I agree! These teams should learn from Parisi and Locomotiv. They hired a new solid OH and they looked much better today.

• I think 'Whom will buy Eczacıbası in the middle of the season ?' and then 404 Not Found :sos: I found but she isn't good player :down:

• Samanta Fabris is playing as MB in 3rd set :lol:

• Samanta Fabris is playing as MB in 3rd set :lol:

backups got their chance, Wawrzyniak with 4 aces :thumbsup:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• backups got their chance, Wawrzyniak with 4 aces :thumbsup:

She was good, She has good serve and strong attack but She needs to learn to attack in more ways because many times she attacks in block, and many time she scored because of power of her spike. Good player for Poland.

• I think Nilay might be starting because Kreklow was injured.. however I think this line-up could work better since Calderon is better than Neriman obviously.. Furst for Busra of course

Calderon didn't prove to be better than Neriman in that match....she only had to receive in one rotation (setter 6), but Prostejov exploited her very well there, and also in attack she wasn't great, in fact Neriman looked better there because Nilay gave her the balls high enough. The funny thing is that Larson gets far higher sets than Neriman most of the time :white:

• Calderon didn't prove to be better than Neriman in that match....she only had to receive in one rotation (setter 6), but Prostejov exploited her very well there, and also in attack she wasn't great, in fact Neriman looked better there because Nilay gave her the balls high enough. The funny thing is that Larson gets far higher sets than Neriman most of the time :white:

The only difference in Eczacibasi yesterday was, Nilay looked much better than Kreklow. I dont think Kreklow is injured, she is far too unexperienced for a high level team and makes bad decisions. Nilay did well with all players yesterday and we saw how their middles performed in attacking finally! Calderon was a beast in the 1st set but then I guess she got tired. It's understandable considering she didnt play proper matches for ages. I hope she will get a full match performance soon. Neriman is clearly a better player when she comes from bench :lol: