2016 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• congrats Chemik!

i would transfer a yonung athletic offensive middle instead of one of Fürst-Poljak..these players are mentally satisfied and tired
    for Kreklow : i dont know when Asuman will be back but Nilay could be involved in the job too...
    Neslihan-Calderon should be benefited more

• congrats Chemik!

i would transfer a yonung athletic offensive middle instead of one of Fürst-Poljak..these players are mentally satisfied and tired
    for Kreklow : i dont know when Asuman will be back but Nilay could be involved in the job too...
    Neslihan-Calderon should be benefited more

I am sure next season they'll try and sign another middles.. They could try Adams

• right..there are alot of good american middles (especially afro-american middless) playing in turkey and in the other leagues..

Well yeah, for example Jackson and Crimes are doing a great job and both are not very expensive.. But considering Ecz has big $$$ they can afford anyone, I am sure we'll see some big names

• i just took a look at the stats..EcV needs Neriman for its offence bcz neither Larson nor Poljak can help much amongst the starters other than Boşkoviç.then either Neriman or Calderon should certainly be on the court..
    opps !!Neriman played in the fourth set and her stats are not good :D ....then why not calderon?

• Congratulation Chemik !
    This energetic game can be compared only to last year's win over Dinamo Kazan.
    Atmosphere here was great - match perfectly organized (you cannot see it on TV)

• When you signed Poljak, you signed her because of her blocking. And She is the best one but her attacking :thumbdown:
    She is not attacking MB for sure and I don't think that She will play 2 more season, not longer.

• stats: http://www.cev.lu/Competition-…hStatistics.aspx?ID=28054

maybe Ecv should really think about using Calderon more :whistle: and their middle was poor :aww:

Chemik spiked better, Bedanrek-Kasza was the weakest link without doubts and maybe it's better not to have her in roster for OQT :teach:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Perhaps the biggest problem for Eczacibasi is poor organization and communication on court. Very often they can't properly defend even some easy spikes and have real trouble with passing, and as a result their hitters get few clean balls. It's a systematic problem and until it's resolves changing players and bringing in new ones won't help much.

• Calderon is not the same player as everyone remembers. She makes many mistakes. I think she was a waste of a transfer from the beginning. The team should have transferred another good OH. And by this I mean someone who can pass and hit decently. Neslihan is not quite comfortable on the outside. Neriman can't pass, a stable reliable OH would fix many problems.

Also I wanted to give Kreklow a chance but the set distribution is just horrible. Larson and the middles definitely need more balls. Once again, another stable OH would help greatly, but Larson is the only one on the team

• If Ecv plans to keep Kreklow for next season, they might as well hire Dixon as additional middle blocker/hitter. She has very good connection with Kreklow. And Dixon was also very good in Rabita Baku last season. Her transfer to Toray was a question for me.

• When Asuman comes back, you will be surprised by how Eczacibasi's level change. Not that I say Asuman is a better setter than Kreklow or have better potential, but Asuman plays simple and has good technique. She can give clean sets, the only player that might suffer from her setting is Larson, rest will definitely improve their performance. It is strange that Eczacibasi called Nilay back, because Nilay's way of setting is very similar to Kreklow's. What they needed was a boring setter, who has good technique.

Btw, Calderon has not been playing regularly for a long time. Correct me if im wrong, but she did not play regularly in Krasnodar. However, if she plays several games, I'm sure she will find her rhytem and will be useful. I agree that Neslihan can be receiving OPP and Calderon plays as OH. Gulden & Larson can cover receiving alone in one rotation.

• Calderon is not the same player as everyone remembers. She makes many mistakes. I think she was a waste of a transfer from the beginning. The team should have transferred another good OH. And by this I mean someone who can pass and hit decently. Neslihan is not quite comfortable on the outside. Neriman can't pass, a stable reliable OH would fix many problems.

Also I wanted to give Kreklow a chance but the set distribution is just horrible. Larson and the middles definitely need more balls. Once again, another stable OH would help greatly, but Larson is the only one on the team

i think i know that stable OH's name : Sonja Newcombe :lol: ..

• I was looking at the match sheets from last round's Volero vs. Beograd and Fabiola played the last set.
    It means that she was not released from Volero and is still playing even after her pregnancy has been confirmed.