Italy - Serie A1 2015/16

• I think that Congeliano would make amazing things on CL with Glass back :D

Seria A is so strong this year :dance6: :woohoo:

Funny to see Bernarda Brčić(s) as 3rd best scorer in Bolzano with 70% in attack :rolll: (10/7), 3 block and 1 as.

• I can't remember the last time Mari scored more than 20 points in a single match...I hope she keeps on this level throughout the entire season with no injuries

• Toksoy is doing very well so far in Scandicci, at least in attack maybe she have to improve in block but I can't understand why Cansu has always been prefered to her both in club an NT. Hope she could take her spot in NT again, she is still young.

• Toksoy is doing very well so far in Scandicci, at least in attack maybe she have to improve in block but I can't understand why Cansu has always been prefered to her both in club an NT. Hope she could take her spot in NT again, she is still young.

Toksoy is indeed surprisingly good. She has not been that dominant in attacking before. Busra Cansu played in Eczacibasi and Toksoy was a player of Vakifbank, so in her club Toksoy has been playing regularly until Kubra Akman was discovered and took her spot last season. In the NT, I'm sure they would prefer to play with Toksoy this summer but she was not there for other reasons than her performance. Though I think Akman-Eda Erdem duo is still better than her, but I'm sure she can get her spot back from Akman if she keeps performing like this.

• I'd rather having Bahar over Akman always and forever. I can't help it: I hate Kubra's attitude: they way she stays under the net after she kills the ball and stare at the opponent. :down: So annoying. :wall:

I'm glad Bahar is doing well. Isn't it her first season since she plays as regular starter far from Guidetti?

• 26 points by Berenika :cheesy: :cheesy: Serie A1 is the best place for players who want to learn!

• Forn now yes, but Novara and Fabris has 1 game less than others :)
    She need to score 18 points to pass her :)

But Tomsia is doing a good job.

• I was actually talking about % values, not scored points.

And again same replay as first one, but good for Tomsia, how old she is ?

• And again same replay as first one, but good for Tomsia, how old she is ?

27 years old

• Hahahahahha! LOL :lol: I love you guys, made my day!

And as always Croatian player is compared with Polish one :lol:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Bolzano is leading 2:0 against Conegliano :white:

I repeat Seria A is so strong. in Turkey and Russia "weaker teams" can't even put hard fight against stronger teams.

• Great surprise yesterday with Bolzano winning over Conegliano after such a long match! It looks like Conegliano is suffering in continuity in its game.. On sunday they were leading and Pomì came back, now they were down 2-0 and managed to come back for 2-2. Great game by Martinez, she's doing really well!!