2016 / 2017 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Oh ok, I did not know that. Im sure Volero is getting a lot of money by loaning her, but still Im surprised they don`t keep her playing for them. I heard She`s making U$$500k in China, so Volero probably gets some of this money.

• maybe answer is somewhere here :

"Volero is the owner of her contract"

"so Volero probably gets some of this money."

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• Rumours about Conegliano signing Easy Hodge in January and Berenika Tomsia going to Monza, while Nicoletti from Monza might go back to Conegliano.

• Rumours about Conegliano signing Easy Hodge in January and Berenika Tomsia going to Monza, while Nicoletti from Monza might go back to Conegliano.

Bergamo want sign Kelsey Robinson in January. :drink:

• Bergamo want sign Kelsey Robinson in January. :drink:

I think Team Beijing could take part in the semifinals of Chinese League.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Robinson much better suits her former italian Team Conegliano as receiving OH, alongside new star SAMANTHA BRICIO as OH as well and Ortolani OP, having Tomsia moving to Monza.
    As for Foppapedretti, they already have a long list of good and reliable hitters -Sylla, Gennari, Partenio- let alone having also a fantastic opposite like K. Skowronska!

Having said that, IMOCO CONEGLIANO is competing in the European Champions' League and needs Robinson, whereas Bergamo aims at just competing for some lower tournaments.

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

• According to Volleyball.it:

Hodge -> Conegliano
    Tomsia -> Monza
    Matuszkova -> Bolzano

Scandicci and Modena are fighting for Kelsey Robinson (whose boyfriend Brian Cook plays in Modena too). Modena would like to break the contract with Brakocevic, so Neriman will move to OPP position.

• Scandicci and Modena are fighting for Kelsey Robinson (whose boyfriend Brian Cook plays in Modena too). Modena would like to break the contract with Brakocevic, so Neriman will move to OPP position.

Really? What happened :what:

• Thanks, Matthias!
    I know her current performance isn't convincing considering her best shape, but I didn't expect they want to cut her.

Neriman as OPP didn't work well in Galatasaray if memory serves...

• Thanks, Matthias!
    I know her current performance isn't convincing considering her best shape, but I didn't expect they want to cut her.

Neriman as OPP didn't work well in Galatasaray if memory serves...

She actually did well as Opp in GS but she didn't want to play OPP back then. She said in an interview that she likes receiving and then she got injured and was cut from roster. I think she played around %50 efficiency against RC Cannes in champions league match as OPP. The only problem was her many errors...

• I really think that its some wrong to cut a player like this, Brakocevic started really bad, but right now, at least in champions league she played really good.

I didnt expect Conegliano doing this with Tomsia, she is not that great, but Italian teams need result really fast ? they have been really demand

• I doubt whether Jovana Brakocevic will retire though she might have retired from the national team though she didn't say about it.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• According to an Italian website Modena would like to cut also Marcon, who may go to Montichiari, besides Brakocevic. Robinson and Montano could be their replacements.