Volleyball players who make you horny

• I think these are the USA 'besties' I just learned about?

• The one on the left is the white demon who's on her way to NEC Red Rockets.

oooh, she comes pre-nicknamed. that will help a little

• Poland's players are so beautiful and hot (Kubiak, Lomacz, Drzyzga and Bednorz).

• lanza of course :love::P

Shirtless Volleyball Stars: Filippo Lanza

Filippo Lanza | Olympic volleyball players, Olympic volleyball, Volleyball  players

Gosh, Lanza's thighs 😍

• His graying hair..... :heart:

so exotic, :love::love:

He really is. I'm not even sure if Krsmanovic is a typical serbian guy. He just seemed different from his other teammates in a good damn way though. :heart::love:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• He really is. I'm not even sure if Krsmanovic is a typical serbian guy. He just seemed different from his other teammates in a good damn way though. :heart::love:

Ah, you read my mind. He could fit for Latina and South East Asia tbh. If he comes to Indonesia, people will think he's Indonesian with Javanese descent. And if he lies that he's from Latin America I will believe it.

• Is it just me who think these guys should keep some body hair with them which make them even hotter?

Full beard but all clean shaven everywhere else just looks weird to me

probably he is naturally smooth. His body doesn't look like shaved

• Is it just me who think these guys should keep some body hair with them which make them even hotter?

Full beard but all clean shaven everywhere else just looks weird to me

It depends on the chest type. Henry Cavill is an example of this. That man could rock chest hair like an electric guitar on fire.

Most volleyball players are probably not aiming for that kind of body even if it looks so good. Lean just doesn't look good with hair in my opinion.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney