Volleyball players who make you horny

• Idk bout beard and all but both Sokolov and Juantorena are hot, anyone who denies or even debates otherwise is either jealous they don't look as good or angry they never have a chance with them.

At least both are miilleeees better then some of the other guys y'all have been drooling over in this thread, like Klemen Cebulj or Dimitri Volkov (sorry) :rolll:

• Idk bout beard and all but both Sokolov and Juantorena are hot, anyone who denies or even debates otherwise is either jealous they don't look as good or angry they never have a chance with them.

At least both are miilleeees better then some of the other guys y'all have been drooling over in this thread, like Klemen Cebulj or Dimitri Volkov (sorry) :rolll:

i didnt say that Juantorena is not hot

• i didnt say that Juantorena is not hot

I know, it was not directly to you, just the entire argument and. "Sokolov is average" :lol:

But ofc in general I'm just playing, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Everyone may find someone else attractive and thats great!

• I can't believing you're trying to discuss taste on men. Really.

• I agree with Beri that a lot of the men in the thread are not, for me at least, hot from an objective standpoint, that is, they don´t have a lot of characteristics we typically associate with the ideal appearance for a model or an actor for example Marcus Schenkenberg, David Gandy or Bradley Cooper. Volkov, with his very weak facial features and receding chin, is unlikely to front the magazine for GQ or in an ad for Calvin Klein. We could just as well take in Artem Volvich or Dima Muserskiy. However, there is a subjective factor in beauty as well and I surely think, without going into too much details, the ideal man appearance-wise differs a bit out of a homosexual man´s view in relation to a heterosexual female´s. Besides, in all such comparisions between players there will be a partial factor involved, since I guess many people will, subconsciously or not, prefer their favourite players on the court over others even in this widely different domain.

• I agree with Beri that a lot of the men in the thread are not, for me at least, hot from an objective standpoint, that is, they don´t have a lot of characteristics we typically associate with the ideal appearance for a model or an actor for example Marcus Schenkenberg, David Gandy or Bradley Cooper. Volkov, with his very weak facial features and receding chin, is unlikely to front the magazine for GQ or in an ad for Calvin Klein. We could just as well take in Artem Volvich or Dima Muserskiy. However, there is a subjective factor in beauty as well and I surely think, without going into too much details, the ideal man appearance-wise differs a bit out of a homosexual man´s view in relation to a heterosexual female´s. Besides, in all such comparisions between players there will be a partial factor involved, since I guess many people will, subconsciously or not, prefer their favourite players on the court over others even in this widely different domain.

David Gandy:love:

• What makes Sokolov so hot is because he's an interchangeable between hunk and daddy. Those hairy arms also qualify him as a loveable bear.

Okay I'll stop right there. :gone:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

Edited once, last by Rains ().

• i dont know if sokolov is the most beautiful but he has something really attractive

maybe that is his make up :dance6:

10390035_1447188512211013_7467080370308755273_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_oc=AQnIH-zeIn-7PN4L9no8XlIrQDUh5Okw8hbDPyVwhweH2pbJ5x-1aggHb6rn51iz9vTa9t6IFtGdrBy7F_PWmryc&_nc_ht=scontent.fath3-3.fna&oh=38842c565c7cc59557e64947d1ac89af&oe=5DEECF3F

maybe his kisses

1628c34f-2066-4fff-9f87-edbb69789078.jpg

maybe that he cares about his teammates

tumblr_mun02xhHRI1sbjv0ro1_1280.gif

or his hugs

BtdyEuyCMAAksLj.jpg

or the way he winks

1745790_zzsokolov6.jpg

or the way he sits

halkbankli_tsvetan_sokolov_operasyon_gecirdi_5717.jpg

or his eyes

13321644_1688136084782920_7592924884450524898_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_oc=AQnN-4fbzqam9NKtoBf76NHa2e_aDPQeogVF_H0LhFtC_QX5o5rOSQfQn3OX2tU44cGQmDFrZtYQPaT7T-vaEjpY&_nc_ht=scontent.fath3-3.fna&oh=0782978046a5e8cfead53200143d106f&oe=5DA965B5

or his crazy style

12745724_1648176662112196_1349473428867220372_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_oc=AQll5MOLGMSr75_4BhO_koULoWjDAV3y4SPHM7slCf_cbNrwk_CoSPbVO-KvWFmNcht6eYif0fRuumPCUh2G30BQ&_nc_ht=scontent.fath3-3.fna&oh=a8a2ba634e2f94fc92c3e350d3c41724&oe=5DECCB58

or his beard

74162fbf-514f-4095-9fa3-539517fed2b5.png

but he doesnt look bad without his beard

TsvetanSokolov_10_eventolive_it.jpg

and the last photo

• Australian boys are THICC but Lisinac's butt is made of dreams :heart::lol:

• Australian boys are THICC but Lisinac's butt is made of dreams :heart::lol:

We're a christian channel here y'know?

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney