Brazilian NT 2018 - who deserves the spot?

• How come a person leaving in Philippines know much more about the Brazilian national team than an actual Brazilian fan? Such a delusion.

nothing wrong with someone in the philippines following the BRA team. we also have a brazilian here who's fanatical about the TUR team, so let's not get too crazy or critical here.

• nothing wrong with someone in the philippines following the BRA team. we also have a brazilian here who's fanatical about the TUR team, so let's not get too crazy or critical here.

Who is that Brazilian?

• nothing wrong with someone in the philippines following the BRA team. we also have a brazilian here who's fanatical about the TUR team, so let's not get too crazy or critical here.

Anything wrong with being a brazilian fan? I just love the way they play, their tactics, the way they block and how they dig balls and spike hard.

• So she has new hitting angles after being injured for half a year?

I don't think Natalia will see the court unless Brazil is losing badly and they need someone to try and score for them

finally we saw natalia last night. and i"m happy she could show what she's capable of. she just needs more time to adjust with the competition.

• 1-1 for brazil on the second round! Hoping for a revenge to netherlands in tomorrow’s game. Should brazil lost to netherland, there is a 50-50 chance of not advancing to the third round. Brazil needs to have 6 more points!

• I want Ze out of the national team regardless of Brazil making or not making the third round.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I want Ze out of the national team regardless of Brazil making or not making the third round.

I disagree with most of Ze's decision, but who could have been better than him?

I know that Brazil's game is not as it used to be, but we have to consider that this NT is way weaker than the previous ones. We used to survive based on a fast game with Fabiana and Thaisa, but now we can't rely on Carol-Bia-Ade trio to do the same those two used to do. Then, what we have is a predictable game in which the sets always go to Tandara, Garay, and Gabi. I am trying to accept this new reality, it is easier than blaming the coach. :(

• I disagree with most of Ze's decision, but who could have been better than him?

I know that Brazil's game is not as it used to be, but we have to consider that this NT is way weaker than the previous ones. We used to survive based on a fast game with Fabiana and Thaisa, but now we can't rely on Carol-Bia-Ade trio to do the same those two used to do. Then, what we have is a predictable game in which the sets always go to Tandara, Garay, and Gabi. I am trying to accept this new reality, it is easier than blaming the coach. :(

Anyone can do better than Ze, because everybody is tired of him. A fresh restart will do amazing to the NT. Especially because their problem looks to be more psicological than technical

• Anyone can do better than Ze, because everybody is tired of him. A fresh restart will do amazing to the NT. Especially because their problem looks to be more psicological than technical

Well, I tend to disagree with this psychological argument... Out of 14 players, 5 are coming back from recent injuries (Drussyla, Tandara, Bia, Suelen, and Natalia). Thaisa, Dani Lins and Fe Garay are not playing their best yet, and probably they won't in this championship. So, 8 players are not in their best shape. The other 6 are Rosamaria, Roberta, Carol, Gabiru, Gabi, and Adenízia. None of them are spectacular players nowadays.

I know it is unfair to compare different generations, but Brazil will struggle way more than before to get medals. In 2016, considering MB position, we used to have Fabiana, Thaisa and Juciely playing their best. IMO they were among the best in the world in this position. I don't see Bia, Carol, and Adenízia anywhere close to the level of the first trio. We used to have more options for libero position (Brait and Leia), and now we have Suelen's amazing defense but shaky reception. Gabiru is useless at this point. Rosamaria is versatile, but unstable both as OH and OPP. Unfortunately, Adenízia is not a reliable attacker. Carol can attack and block, but she is playing just ok in WCH.