Italy - Serie A1 2018/19

• In case Vasileva and Adenizia still is out of court for Scandicci today, Novara might prove a too tough nut to crack for them at the moment. I believe they need those two ready to play as well as in good shape in order to compete with the likes of Novara, but who knows.

• In case Vasileva and Adenizia still is out of court for Scandicci today, Novara might prove a too tough nut to crack for them at the moment. I believe they need those two ready to play as well as in good shape in order to compete with the likes of Novara, but who knows.

Adenizia is missing for sure, because of her block skills, but Vasileva has good sub. Mitchem is very good OH, but yet She is not on Vasileva level...

I believe Adenizia could play today, I don't know in which shape Vasileva is ?

• Also maybe not the most exciting looking match compared to top clubs however Chieri vs Cuneo could be a great match as well, I see the odds slightly favor Chieri but to me that Cuneo squad looks more dangerous!

• Really interesting match between Pomi and Bergamo. Nice crowd even though they perform really bad in first match so this is good.

Rahimova and Carcaces are performing good but Smarzek is really undeperforming....

Stream of all matches Seria A : https://1xbet.com/en/stream//

Chieri vs Cuneo - venuo is almost sold out and match is really good 1.set is for now 32:32 :white:

• Close race in Busto Arsizio: Monza being a little more stable won first set 23:25. I'm surprised, that young Hanna Orthmann is in starting six of Monza and not being only backup, and she plays well, alongside with OPP and main attacker Serena Ortolani, who performs very well so far; obviously Orthmanns presence in A1 is not in focus or conscience of German NT coach Koslowski. But two German players there is still far below of times several years ago...

• Wow first set goes to Cuneo 36:34 against Chieri :super:

• Close race in Busto Arsizio: Monza being a little more stable won first set 23:25. I'm surprised, that young Hanna Orthmann is in starting six of Monza and not being only backup, and she plays well, alongside with OPP and main attacker Serena Ortolani, who performs very well so far; obviously Orthmanns presence in A1 is not in focus or conscience of German NT coach Koslowski. But two German players there is still far below of times several years ago...

Of course it's in Koslowski's focus :roll: Last season he even travelled to Italy to watch a match of hers live and talk to her.

Right now she is starter because Buijs is injured, but her performances surely have been pretty pleasant.

Orthmann is playing because Buijs is injured. But seeing how good she is performing now, I find very strange Koslowski didn't call her for WCH...

• Orthmann is playing because Buijs is injured. But seeing how good she is performing now, I find very strange Koslowski didn't call her for WCH...

She had a minor knee surgery in summer after VNL, I suppose she wasn't fully healthy by WCH and Felix didn't want to take any risk. She's too important for our future to risk her health when she's 20.

• Rahimova and Carcaces are performing good but Smarzek is really undeperforming.

I was expecting Smarzek's explosion this season, she was really impressive this summer in VNL and also in Bergamo in the friendly matches before the start of the season. Now she can't score anymore, what's wrong with her? Seeing her underperforming is total surprise for me.

• First win for Pomi, I hope they will perform better match after match they looks good on paper. :D

Scandicci and Novara is starting, venue is SOLD OUT :D

http://webtvhd.com/raisport+hd-live.php

Their is so many fans in all matches of Seria A for now, happy to see that :super:

Starting six for Novara

Carlini - Egonu

Bartsch - Nizetich

Christina - Veljkovic

Sansona

Scandicci

Malinova - Haak

Adenizia - Stevanovic

Bosetti - Mitchem

Enrica

• Scandicci reception is all over the place, even Bosetti can't recive for now:white:

Now they are playing much better but for this set I think it is late ?(

• She had a minor knee surgery in summer after VNL, I suppose she wasn't fully healthy by WCH and Felix didn't want to take any risk. She's too important for our future to risk her health when she's 20.

This is entirely OT (I apologize) but in line with abscent German-NT players during WCH I want to take the opportunity to ask why the super-talented and I presume best german MB-prospect for a while in Camila Weitzel wasnt representing them? Simply not good enough in relation to the others or another reason (like an injury or a protective safety measure due to youth)?

• This is entirely OT (I apologize) but in line with abscent German-NT players during WCH I want to take the opportunity to ask why the super-talented and I presume best german MB-prospect for a while in Camila Weitzel wasnt representing them? Simply not good enough in relation to the others or another reason (like an injury or a protective safety measure due to youth)?

I guess that Camilla Weitzel was considered to be a little to young for this adventure - if she makes progress this season, we might see her next year in ECh.

• Busto wins in 4 - the yellow tigers Kaja Grobelna and Britt Herbotts are doing well their job to deliver the main firepower for the team in attack.

• Egonu :aww:

That was absolutely hilarious :rolll:

You don't get the impression that Novara is playing particularly well, but they're still leading comfortably. Scandicci needs some time to gel as a team, apparently.

Carlini's sets to MBs are still as cringeworthy as ever, although Malinov is giving her a run for her money in that departmant in this match.

• Mitchem looks scare and She is making to many errors and same goes to Haak. Strange to see her with so many errors.

Carlini is playing good... Same goes for Nizetich her reception is very stabile.