Turkey - Vestel Venüs Sultanlar Ligi - 2018/2019

• You can scream at Boskovic or Egonu, their names are already known by almost all of the volleyball fans while you are nothing, Ebrar, nothing. Maybe they know you as the girl who gave shades at the court and cost the match against Italy on junior level. Should I begin with Boskovic? Your mind would blow up. We had likes of you in the past and none of them became anything. They too had potential but .. One of them is sitting at the bench in FB and other one is playing in a team I don’t even know the name of. Maybe some will know you now as the butch girl who screamed at the current best OPP, Boskovic, this could be the biggest achievement of you after that Italy match.

Oh, I still remember the final of WCH Boskovic played, she killed some balls that even Italy’s coach applaud her. She did win that final by the way and became the MVP. She also played final at the last Olympics. She has been making millions of dollars for a few years now and your team, your coach transferred another young OPP which has been in Europe for a few years now and known by most of the fans. What are you going to do next season? What are you doing again girl what have you accomplished yet?

• Sorry for off topic BUT

Ebrar didn’t even look at Novara players in the face when match finished when they clapped hands. She turn her head in opposite way. That is so rude,... I mean you are giving you hand to legend Picci, and other girls and, you can’t even look at her.. You are angry because you lost, okej but still

I haven’t seen more rude person than her.

Ebrar didn’t even look at Novara players in the face when match finished when they clapped hands. She turn her head in opposite way. That is so rude,... I mean you are giving you hand to legend Picci, and other girls and, you can’t even look at her.. You are angry because you lost, okej but still

Darling, I just asked for only good vibes. Please. ;(

• And Melis won like 3 CL and 3 World Club Championships 😂

Im not a fan of Ebrar's attitude however credit where credits due. Realistically VakifBank was heading towards a bad place until Ebrar came in and saved them vs Praia. I have never seen Melis do anything similar. She was definitely a part of the winning team that tournament, just saying. She played quite a lot actually so that comparison is unfair imo.

Ebrar was crying. She didnt want to show her oppenent that.

• I know screaming, shouting at opponents, and overzealous celebrations are not really uncommon in volleyball. And i get annoyed when some players do it at times.

Remember when Larson screamed at the opponents face once? It was unnecessary and quite rude but it was a burst of emotions. It wasnt such a big deal because we know larson is a very calm, collected and chill person in and out of the court.

Ebrar on the other hand does it all the times and maybe it is already her personality. She is very emotional and over-the-top. But she is also young and i believe she means no malice towards the players on the other side of the court.

• The young generation of turkey players are far away from the level of neslihan, gozde kirda, naz, eda etc....

These exprienced players built the foundation of last 8 years achievement of turkey clubs. Now, I believe the italian clubs will be the favourite in the

champions leauge in the future and It is happening already!:teach:

I wonder how guddetti can lead them to olympics during this cycle, especially when they meet the teams are at best shape,like Netherlands,italy, serbia.

German and russia are also improving fast...

• I hope Busra gets pregnant or something so we won’t have to watch her. Watching her hurts my eyes. I never understood and won’t understand how come she get to stay and play in Eczacibasi while they don’t give chance to young players? With the patient that was given to useless Busra, they could have found a decent local MB that they could get from their own young teams.

Don’t throw statistics and stuff to me, it doesn’t matter after you see how pathetic she is at the net.

• Because lots of good players just do not participate this competition. Most of them just directly join national team with senior player.

Imho, turkey should give a passport to vargas if they want to get a ticket of olympics in 2024.

Yes a few of the top best players don't take part and a lot of amazing players do take part so... Turkish youth NT has been doing well in almost every single tournament on all ages, I don't believe the team and league are nearly as hopeless as people think. There is nothing that indicates this, ok so they lossed the cups to Italian teams but that's no big deal. The Italian teams have been very close to the best/one of the best before this as well. Good teams will eventually lose to other good teams. :whistle:I don't understand how Turkish league is done when they have usually been about 2nd to Italians in all cups this year, volleyball fans need to drop this opinion that everyone besides the ultimate winner is trash or that every player besides the world class ones are trash.

• Maybe turkish nt is not so strong now, but in 2017 turkey had the best u23 team in the world.

Btw Turkish main NT actually had a really good summer NT even being 2nd in VNL, 3rd in Montreux. Than some will say VNL does not matter however remember when teams were going into this tournament it was not known yet that there were no ranking points based of it! Most team played thinking it would matter, but FIVB ofc wants VNL to be important and fun so they obviously decided it will get 0 ranking points because that makes sense and it will help making it more popular :sos:

And yea they were not that good (not terrible either) at WCh but the same team had played entire summer and looked fatigued. I just don't understand how people can call it a bad year overall for Turkish NT... It really was not.

• Yes a few of the top best players don't take part and a lot of amazing players do take part so... Turkish youth NT has been doing well in almost every single tournament on all ages, I don't believe the team and league are nearly as hopeless as people think. There is nothing that indicates this, ok so they lossed the cups to Italian teams but that's no big deal. The Italian teams have been very close to the best/one of the best before this as well. Good teams will eventually lose to other good teams. :whistle:I don't understand how Turkish league is done when they have usually been about 2nd to Italians in all cups this year, volleyball fans need to drop this opinion that everyone besides the ultimate winner is trash or that every player besides the world class ones are trash.

Turkey plays very good volleyball. However I am talking about olympcis qualification and The reality is turkey is in european division. Turkey has to beat italy or netherlands to get the olympics qualification. I belive turkey has a chance to achieve it in 2024, but not in 2020. I do not think these young players can improving that fast.