Poland - Liga Siatkówki Kobiet 2018/19

• Well, the joke is on Grajber who wanted to win the championship with Chemik Police, while her previous team beat the crap out of them :whistle:

I feel like there's no point of having her on a court, she's not productive at all this season. She was suppose to upgrade her skills under Abbondanza, but she completely faded away. I am happy for Budowlani Łódź, they were dealing with many injuries this season, but they bounced back during the most important part of the season.

• Well, the joke is on Grajber who wanted to win the championship with Chemik Police, while her previous team beat the crap out of them :whistle:

I know you don't like her but there were more reasons she left Budowlani Łódź. I guess you know what I mean.

• I don't think she's awesome player but she works really hard and I appreciate that.

When she started playing in the LSK she was really bad player but she was playing better and better each season. This season in Chemik didn't help her, thb. Maybe she is tired. Martyna plays in NT each year, she is starting-six player in her club for few years and I'm really shocked she is able to play each game. I also think she didn't have any seriuos injury during those years.

• I don't think she's awesome player but she works really hard and I appreciate that.

When she started playing in the LSK she was really bad player but she was playing better and better each season. This season in Chemik didn't help her, thb. Maybe she is tired. Martyna plays in NT each year, she is starting-six player in her club for few years and I'm really shocked she is able to play each game. I also think she didn't have any seriuos injury during those years.

I only caught a few matches, mainly to watch ogbogu... but I feel as if Grajber is mainly the defensive and ball control OH. That being said I don’t feel as if they had a good attacking OH to balance it out. I think grajber could thrive if she was paired with good attacking OHs

• I remember very honest interview with Niemczyk when he was talking about Lesniewicz (2003 ECH) and especially Ciaszkiewicz. He gave up on them as he saw that there is not progress in their play. They got into a certain point of their skills and were not able achieve more. And this was very good coach’s approach. He was investing in younger and more perspective players. And now I see that current NT coach doesn’t have this level of skills/thinking. I appreciate Grajber for her attitude but she is a new generation of Ciaszkiewicz for me. She won’t be better than she is now.

• Kowalińska :white: 2 blocks in a row and ŁKS won the first set.

Barakova doesn't use her middles at all and it's like Zaroślińska or ball to the zone 4...

• Alagierska with 5 blocks after 2 sets, She and Kąkolewska in the NT :super:

• So both Łódź’s team in the final :super:

ŁKS Łódź - Developres Rzeszów 3:0 (25:23, 25:16, 25:22)

MVP: Marta Wójcik

Final:

Budowlani Łódź - ŁKS Łódź

Bronze medal:

Chemik Police - Developres Rzeszów

• the playoffs format in Poland is really stupid. It should be like every other league 1 Vs 8 and so on.

The teams that got the time off lost their form. The foreigners even had time to go back home.... never seen something like that before.

Zaksa also lost their first game after time off.

• Agree with you Pope. Fans and experts want 8 teams play-off but league management says the play-off 6 is better format 😁 The league press oficer even argues with fans on twitter that play-off 6 is amazing 😄 and the long rest time is great award for best two teams 😄

• I was browsing Instagram the other day and saw Sam Deroo posting about a friendly match between ZAKSA and ONICO in the male league and I was like... a friendly match at the end of the season? How does the league management think this is a good idea?

• the playoffs format in Poland is really stupid. It should be like every other league 1 Vs 8 and so on.

The teams that got the time off lost their form. The foreigners even had time to go back home.... never seen something like that before.

Zaksa also lost their first game after time off.

ok thank you!!! I thought maybe I was just too new to this league. It makes zero sense why they did it this way. It is not beneficial to the teams that worked hard to earn first and second in the league. Is it because they want the league to finish around the same time as the other top leagues?! Because the polish league could very well conclude next week and that’s would’ve made more sense...

• Mirkovic is not perfect and she does make mistakes.

But she's very creative and she takes risks. She does not play a boring game and she makes a good distribution where everyone gets involved. Rather them setting only 1 player.

None of Chemik's player can hit out of system so her sets looks worse then they actually is, because unless the set perfect the hitter can't hit because they dont have the ability to do it.

Setters from top clubs give bad sets also but the difference is that the hitters can adjust easily and the set does not look as bad.

You can change Mirkovic with Maja and results would still be the same. But go ahead and change Busa and Grajber for Mihajlovic and Zhu and I bet Chemik would easily win Polish League.

Anyways. I'm happy with the progress of Mirkovic and Busa and I hope they find another club in Poland.

• The first match of the final will be played on April 23. Yesterday all tickets were sold.

• The first match of the final will be played on April 23. Yesterday all tickets were sold.

Thats great!!! I cant wait to see this atmosphere there :super:

It can be really amazing show :drink:

• So sad the finals won't be played in Atlas Arena :(

And only 400 tickets left for April 29.