CEV Champions League 2019

• So is it safe to say that Moscow, Kazan, and both Scandicci and Conegliano will complete the QFs along with pool leaders Vakif, Vitra, Novara and Fener does that seem about right?

• So is it safe to say that Moscow, Kazan, and both Scandicci and Conegliano will complete the QFs along with pool leaders Vakif, Vitra, Novara and Fener does that seem about right?

firstly,conegliano must win Scandicci today and the last round except the top four now,the last four teams must win 3 points

• I hope the rumor about Vakifbank offering Haak 1 million euros is not true, cuz she's definitely not worth it judging from her recent matches.

I hope it too. I don't find her worth that much offering given Sloetjes is far more consistent. And if she join Vakif next season, I doubt she can bring the team how Sloetjes or Zhu Ting did before.

• Danesi is mess in last part of set, 4 time in row She was late in the block and now She makes error in such important match. I haven't watch whole match so I don't anything about her performance before...

2:1 for Scandicci. They are now almost 100% going further.

• I hope the rumor about Vakifbank offering Haak 1 million euros is not true, cuz she's definitely not worth it judging from her recent matches.

It is just the agents companies to make fake news for improving her salary.just like some news said vakifbank wants to buy egnu,its also for improving her money. haak doesnt have any best awards in her national team and in CL.so she must be cheaper than Sloetjes. think about it.how many individual awards that Zhu ,sloetjes and Rasic ,Boskovic earned in their national teams,CL and World clup cup. thats why they are expensive .

• Folie now in instead of Danesi... And She scored 2 kill blocks !!!

I really don't know why is Sylla in instead of Tirozzi. They need stabile reciver I wouldn't say anything if Sylla is killer in attack but She is not...

She made 2 errors in attack and now 1 on serve, come on Santarelli...

• Luckily Folie is now in for Danesi! But now Conegliano has to defend very well, because the block is a bit weaker now. If the rumors are true that Sloëtjes is leaving Vakifbank, I hope she is going to Conegliano. Lowe and Fabris aren't enough.

BTW good start by Folie, already 2 blocks!

• Malinov played a nice game so far. Imoco is in a big trouble. If Imoco loses at 1:3, their CL journey is over.

• Fabris made two spike errors. They should have Lowe play

• Sylla is making errors and Fabris is making errors, Santarelli do sub !!!

Folie with 3 blocks already in just this set :super:

• All unforced errors by Conegliano!:aww: There is just not enough attacking power from the outside and the receiving is not good enough to play a lot with the middles with Sylla on court.

• Folie with 4th block in 4th set !!! And yet She is not good in blocking....

• easy game for vakif

No surprise: after Stuttgart stole a set from them in Istanbul, the defending champion prepared very well and exercised a lot in service, exerted more pressure with it now - we could hardly use our second best attacker Wilhyte, because VakifBanks service pressure was too high. And of course there is the truely important cup final on Sunday for Stuttgart, so they have to be at their best than and not today against VakifBank in a match, they would never win anyway. Despite this a decent performance by Stuttgart, which has less than 1/8 the budget of VakifBank, so this was far from being a match on equal height.

• It seems the set 5 is coming.