CEV Champions League 2019

• Without a go-to player, it's just not going to work nowadays. Conegliano is like USA NT, no one can kill the ball at crunch times. Fast is jut not enough.

For fast game you need to have great reception, Conegliano is far from that. So that is huge diffrents.

• Without a go-to player, it's just not going to work nowadays. Conegliano is like USA NT, no one can kill the ball at crunch times. Fast is jut not enough.

fast system needs very reliable reception,sylla and hill are not stable as others said.

• This was not dissapointing lose because Sccandicci is one of the best teams in World but losing against German was huge flop.

CL was their main goal, huge changes will happend in Conegliano...

Why? Schweriner is a good team, build with common sense. They don't show amateurish passing, like some other teams do, and play a very enjoyable volleyball, made of strong passing and good distribuition.

• So literally, Imoco is out in CL?

• Imoco can not blame anyone but themselves. They lost to Schwerin at 0:3, which digged a big hole for them to fill up.

Now they can only hope the second-place teams in other pools choked like them. :D

• imoco is not OUT yet. Budowlani ŁÓDŹ has to win 3-0 against Minsk (assuming imoco will win 3-0 in their last match). i dont think this is very doable. i mean they can lose set(s). imoco is lucky in that kazan and uralochka undermined each others' chances.

• eczaci can intentionally lose to kazan to eliminate imoco. i mean i would do it. that team can kick your ass in next rounds. in a possible eczacı-imoco matchup i think imoco would be favourite. remember 2012 olympics. usa didnt play with their subs in last group match against turkey and brazil advanced and kicked their asses in final.

• Yeah if Kazan lose last match against Eczacibasi they will have 3 lose, so again if Conegliano won 3:2 they still have more victories and less lose and they ahead of them.

So this means that they aren’t out yet. Their is a lot of options.

• So, in the last round, the final 3 spots for the best 2nd place in each pool:

STUTTGART vs Maritza PLOVDIV

STUTTGART should win this game without issue. so they will be 4/2, at least with 11 or 12 points (12 points likely).

Dinamo MOSCOW vs Chemik POLICE

Dinamo MOSCOW will win this one easily, so they have 5/1, with 13 points.

Budowlani LodZ vs Minchanka MINSK

Budowlani LodZ is in favor, if they win this game at 3:0, Imoco is out anyway.

Dinamo KAZAN is 3/2 with 10 points, but they will play against ECZ. Dinamo have no chance to get the points, unless ECZ decides to play with all subs to send Imoco home...

• Yeah if Kazan lose last match against Eczacibasi they will have 3 lose, so again if Conegliano won 3:2 they still have more victories and less lose and they ahead of them.

So this means that they aren’t out yet. Their is a lot of options.

No. Kazan can also do 3-2 against Kazan, but Imoco needs a 3-0, cause Budowlani is going to win 3-0 against Minsk.

• No. Imoco is ahead Budowlani. If both get 3-0 then Imoco IN if ecz wins.

• VakifBank, Eczacibasi, Novara, Scandicci, and Fenerbahce are qualified. Moscow has advantages and they are one leg in Quarter-finals.

Stuttgart, Kazan, Budowlani Lodz, and Conegliano all have 3 wins.

Kazan will face Eczacibasi in the last round. Since their chance to win is low, they are more likely to be eliminated.

Stuttgart, Budowlani, and Conegliano will all face the weakest teams in their groups and are expected to win. Stuttgart has 9 pts and Budowlani and Conegliano both have 8 pts. If Stuttgart wins and Budowlani wins 3-0, then they are qualified, and Conegliano is eliminated.

The chance for Conegliano to enter Quarter-finals is very low. However, both Stuttgart and Budowlani will play away matches. So maybe they won't win easily.

• I really thought about italian volleyball federation mafia or something like that so they won‘t allow in a match like this that Imoco is close to be out of competition...

To be honest I am still furious at imoco after buying the final 4 ticket as a host even they weren‘t qualified for the playoffs yet at that time. But I wan to watch good strong quality matches and I don‘t want to see weak teams in the next round so I hope they can still make it.

• No. Imoco is ahead Budowlani. If both get 3-0 then Imoco IN if ecz wins.

If they both win at 3:0, they have same number of winning games and same points. But W/L ratios favor Budowlani.

Now Budowlani's W/L is 1.125 while Imoco is 1.10.

• I really thought about italian volleyball federation mafia or something like that so they won‘t allow in a match like this that Imoco is close to be out of competition...

I really can imagine imocos manager calling Eczaibasi Vitras manager with things going around...

To be honest I am still furious at imoco after buying the final 4 ticket as a host even they weren‘t qualified for the playoffs yet at that time. But I wan to watch good strong quality matches and I don‘t want to see weak teams in the next round so I hope they can still make it.

Nalan Ural: no bitch your club can go die.

Wait how much did you say you're offering?

:lol: