CEV Champions League 2019

• by the way, the only time Piccinini lost a CL final was against Cannes in 2001. It's quite unbelievable that Bergamo (with Picci, Tara Cross, Phibbs, Turlea) lost to Cannes that time. I wish I could see this match.

• If Imoco Conegliano wants to win the CL next year, they need to sign a stable outside hitter, because Hill, Sylla and Sorokaite are really unstable!

• Lowe can be a MVP of the match in one set and play like a U23 in the other one, but the ENTIRE team played badly today except for Robino. Fabris was a mess.

• The awarding ceremony will be after the male final

• Lowe can be a MVP of the match in one set and play like a U23 in the other one, but the ENTIRE team played badly today except for Robino. Fabris was a mess.

It was annoying she is never a factor for the USA team and today she turned around the third set for Imoco. :tzz:

• It was annoying she is never a factor for the USA team and today she turned around the third set for Imoco. :tzz:

She did. I was rooting for Novara but after the 3rd set I was thinking "now no one can stop Lowe and she will get the MVP", but then in the 4th set...well, it happens

• If Piccinini retires after this game, it would be a great ending for her career.

• It was annoying she is never a factor for the USA team and today she turned around the third set for Imoco. :tzz:

Lowe did a great job in set 5 of the semi final in Rio, but unfortunately both Larson and Kelsey could not help her a little bit on offense.

• i am delighted the best player on the planet won today. she deserved it already by beating vakıfbank(aka the actual best team in the world. the fact that they lost to novara(cough egonu) doesnt change this fact. sometimes best teams dont win.)

and the best opposite(!) of the world choked again. she sucked so hard that she got replaced. 1/11 lmfao. even wolosz was 4/6.

sylla. i am not gonna lie. i am happy that you lost. and i am exhulting at your performance today. you were beyind terrible. i dont why tirozzi didnt replace you. hope you never win anything. people bitching about ebrar's antics as if sylla is any different.

• Congrats to Novara and especially to Piccinini:super:. Barstch deserves the mvp.

I know she is always smiling and bablabla, but Sylla has shown everyone once again that she has not the quaity to play in big teams. Cate Bosetti is (if she is not injured) a better passer and much better in attack.

Special mention to Kim Hill:lol:, she has felt compassion for Sylla and has played at her level.

• i am delighted the best player on the planet won today. she deserved it already by beating vakıfbank(aka the actual best team in the world. the fact that they lost to novara(cough egonu) doesnt change this fact. sometimes best teams dont win.)

and the best opposite(!) of the world choked again. she sucked so hard that she got replaced. 1/11 lmfao. even wolosz was 4/6.

sylla. i am not gonna lie. i am happy that you lost. and i am exhulting at your performance today. you were beyind terrible. i dont why tirozzi didnt replace you. hope you never win anything. people bitching about ebrar's antics as if sylla is any different.

Today Sylla was very quiet (empty of vibes I would say). She just overacted when she killed a ball 1 vs 1 on the line: it looked like she won the olympic gold medal. :rolll:

Hate vibes 😂😂