CEV Champions League 2019

• Picci is unstoppable and unretireble!

• Where are you crovolley? Your baby is getting silver again.

I guess saying a team is the best in the world over and over again just because your fave player is playing there and you like their game doesn't mean they are actually the best team in the world lol

What a surprise :O

• Hill and Sylla screwed it up big time!!! :mad:Congrats to Piccinini, she is a living legend:obey:

• Is this 7 CL titles for Piccinini? :obey:

Bartsch was brilliant in the close moments. Sansonna and Carlini played maybe their best games of the season.

• Imoco could not block Bartsch, so it's not a surprise that Novara won the title. Novara had some great digs in set 4, which also helped. Hill's spike error was fatal. No one from Imoco could kill the ball in clutch time in set 4. A strong team needs a go-to player, which has been proved to be true again in this game.

Congrats to Novara.

• Is this 7 CL titles for Piccinini? :obey:

Bartsch was brilliant in the close moments. Sansonna and Carlini played maybe their best games of the season.

1999-00, 2004-05, 2006-07, 2008-09, 2009-10, 2015-16

From the italian Wikipedia. You just need to add 2018-19, 'cause the page is not yet updated.

• Congrats, Novara! I didn’t understand why Santarelli insisted so much with Sylla. She had a terrible match, should have been replaced.

And Piccinini, I just don’t have words for you. Congrats for one more CL title

• Novara wouldn't won if wasn't for Bartsch. She is super underrated, she was superb against Vakif and now again. Novara is all about Egonu but Bartsch deserves the praises as well

• I would like to watch a competative final. I wish to watch Vakıf against Novara.

Imoco, what a loser team. They spent lots of money for Last years and still got nothing. They need to change this system.

Congrats Queen Picci, True legend.

And there is another proof that Imoco cant do anything in Germany.

• 1999-00, 2004-05, 2006-07, 2008-09, 2009-10, 2015-16

From the italian Wikipedia. You just need to add 2018-19, 'cause the page is not yet updated.

Yes, quite amazing. To be that good for that long you need a special talent.

• Someone here always said Imoco is the best team in the world...

Let's see how he could bring us some chicanery as a explanation this time. ^^

• I have 2 MVPs: Bartsch (offensive performance) and Piccinini (defensive performance).

The whole team played great. Just Chirichella was somehow a ghost (expecially compared to the other middles) and Egonu was a mess out of system (but unstoppable in system) in the last 2 sets, she really needs to bring some technical skills into her volleyball. A player of her level can't still make all those unforced errors, expecially when it comes to bad timing (she jumps to early most of the times).