CEV Champions League 2019

• Save of the match by Earvin :obey:

• Mikhaylov is the missing link in Zenit so far, he is playing below his level today

• Anderson for a change not choking and delivering the winning point! :lol:

• As good as Dececco was, he made a few crucial setting mistakes when his team was in the ascendancy. He somehow kept making the same sets when Samoylenko was in the front court. Its hard to be too critical for such a match which had a fast pace an intensity to it, but these mistakes could have made the difference in such a close match.

• Kazan vs Perugia was a great match. Both team played on a high level.

Perugia: Leon, AA and Lanza all played well with decent attack %. Colaci was a loophole with only 25% reception.

Kazan: NG and Anderson attacked well, esp at pos 4 and back row spike. Anderson's reception was awful though. Maxim had a bad game except he made a crucial spike in set 5.

• Mikhaylov is the missing link in Zenit so far, he is playing below his level today

Reminds me of his under performance during WCH 2018

• Any other link? This one is not working for me.

Eurovolley Tv is cheap as dirt. Is it not available in your country?

I usually don't like paying for this kind of stuff but it's more convenient than looking for hours with nothing.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Eurovolley Tv is cheap as dirt. Is it not available in your country?

I usually don't like paying for this kind of stuff but it's more convenient than looking for hours with nothing.

I signed up there's a free trial account for 30 days.

• I signed up there's a free trial account for 30 days.

Me too. I forgot to turn off the automatic renewal so I got charged. I'm so dumb for falling for such a classic trick. :lol:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• King of today : Earvin N'Gapeth!!!!

Looking at the stats sheet of the match, it still has to be pointed out, that both Anderson and Ngapeth had an incredible offensive performance in this match. Reaching such a good success ratio while almost entirely avoiding mistakes and kill blocks is a perfect example of great risk management and efficiency. Some praise, obviously, should also go to Butko's distribution/precision. Given how close this match was, this for sure was a key for the victory. But It is hard to imagine that they can repeat that kind of performance and/or that Perugia allows this to happen again.

So i think, once Leon finds back his service mojo, there is actually a decent chance for Perugia to turn this around. That being said, i hope Kazan will make it, in order to "avoid" an all-italian night in Berlin.....

• Looking at the stats sheet of the match, it still has to be pointed out, that both Anderson and Ngapeth had an incredible offensive performance in this match. Reaching such a good success ratio while almost entirely avoiding mistakes and kill blocks is a perfect example of great risk management and efficiency. Some praise, obviously, should also go to Butko's distribution/precision. Given how close this match was, this for sure was a key for the victory. But It is hard to imagine that they can repeat that kind of performance and/or that Perugia allows this to happen again.

So i think, once Leon finds back his service mojo, there is actually a decent chance for Perugia to turn this around. That being said, i hope Kazan will make it, in order to "avoid" an all-italian night in Berlin.....

You also have to consider Mikhaylov was nowhere close to his efficiency on the first game, and we all know after Leon left, he is the most prolific scorer for Kazan, so I think it all balances out in the end

• Any links for Kazan vs Perugia?