Montreux Volley Masters 2018

• In my opinion, I think Russia plays better with Startseva as the main setter but her connection with Goncharova is non-existent, so I think the coach subs in Romanova. I find it hard to believe Goncharova and Startseva can't establish a good enough connection during practice, not to put the blame on anyone but her sets to Goncharova are not the right tempo and she has to tip the ball which was evident on this match or maybe Goncharova is just not in the best shape.

• Thaisa is among the best MBs in the world no doubt about it, but I just can't stand her constant b*ch face

Fetisova on fire in the first set ;o

Must be hard for Thaisa - the road back form her kind of injury is long. She must be frustrated because she is not yet at the level she was - added to this the team has changed and things are not really as smooth in this transition. When she was at her best she did get frustrated when the team started playing inconsistently - she is very competitive.

On another note, really good to see Drussyla back; between her and Fe Garay they gave consistency and stability in offence which was really needed.

• In my opinion, I think Russia plays better with Startseva as the main setter but her connection with Goncharova is non-existent, so I think the coach subs in Romanova. I find it hard to believe Goncharova and Startseva can't establish a good enough connection during practice, not to put the blame on anyone but her sets to Goncharova are not the right tempo and she has to tip the ball which was evident on this match or maybe Goncharova is just not in the best shape.

That's Pankov's problem and he should've solved that months ago. Neither players were in the same gym for a long time.

I don't think Romanova is comfortable with Goncharova but Startseva shouldn't have played with Malygina. That's two different tempos altogether and Pankov should've just went with the safe side and never complicated the issue by adding another opposite in the mix so close to the world championship when Malykh and Kotikova were doing well than Malygina.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Why Pietrini is not playing ??

• Must be hard for Thaisa - the road back form her kind of injury is long. She must be frustrated because she is not yet at the level she was - added to this the team has changed and things are not really as smooth in this transition. When she was at her best she did get frustrated when the team started playing inconsistently - she is very competitive.

On another note, really good to see Drussyla back; between her and Fe Garay they gave consistency and stability in offence which was really needed.

thaissa is always competitive. Fe garay will play only two sets per game.... gabi will play fultime.

• Zrg can be more diva than the brazilian's divas themselves. Sometimes i think he does not want to be there anymore, who knows.. But enough complaining, finally he used rosa as opp *-*

• prediction about today...

Camerun - Russia 0-3 an easy victory for the russian girls

Cina - Italy the most interesting match... i predict a chinese victory maybe 3-1 because italy don't play so good this period.

Brazil - Poland 3-0 i think an other easy victory about brazilians girls.

• prediction about today...

Camerun - Russia 0-3 an easy victory for the russian girls

Cina - Italy the most interesting match... i predict a chinese victory maybe 3-1 because italy don't play so good this period.

Brazil - Poland 3-0 i think an other easy victory about brazilians girls.

i expect Italy to win..Poland seems to take a set from Brazil remembering what they did in the VNL..

so my predictions are : Russia wins 3-0...Italy wins 3-1...Brazil wins 3-1

• I hope Italy can show better things than their recent matches. They still have some time for WCH but there's a lot to improve.

• Stop trying to make Malygina happen! She's not going to happen.:read:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• i expect Italy to win

:/ Bold prediction!

It's underway. Where are we watching it?

• Italy takes the 1st 25-20 !

China's spacing is weird and Italy punished them for it with several smart little taps, tips, and pushes. Bosetti